Options

how the hell has BB allowed michael to put up the 3 biggest characters

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep as usual it comes as no surprise that the voting public are morons. Countless times we've lost big characters because the dumb voting public have taken offence to them instead of seeing how they're playing such a big part in the house dynamics, and it's those dynamics that make the show interesting.
  • Options
    jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    but if the general public do not want to watch any given character any longer ..by voteing they get the say ..as i have seen a lot of complaining about who gets voted out ..on this forum ...but it seems by people who choose not to vote ..in my opinion you only have the right to complain when you do vote ...not when you don't ..its simple
  • Options
    rosiedevonrosiedevon Posts: 7,707
    Forum Member
    How do we know there are not other big characters in the house. As has been said most of the show so far has centered around the 3 that are up.

Getting rid of one of them ( two would be better ) will give other people the chance to shine. It's only the first week so a lot of people hold back until they get used to their surroundings etc.

My preference would be for Sallie to go.She was going to kick off over the suitcases but stopped herself. If I had been Michael I would have said so why is your stuff or anyone elses stuff more important than my stuff.
  • Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    This was the public's chance to get rid of the deadwood who sail to the end of the show and they didn't take it.
  • Options
    JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not my job, its their job to keep to show interesting, not put in place a scheme that everyone knows, will put the three most interesting characters up.

In your opinion!!!! Personally I find nothing interesting about Sallie. If I want to hear someone mouthing off aggressively I'll wait outside a pub at closing. I find Gina slightly more interesting because if she's as rich and insulated as she seems then it could be quite an eye opening experience for her to not just to see how the other half lives but be part of it. Dexter - not fussed either way. He doens't offend me but he's not particularly interesting to me.
  • Options
    Zizu58Zizu58 Posts: 3,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cause they are stupid

Are we really ?

I think voting out the vile , obnoxious , irrelivent people is quite sensible .

I wouldn't want either one of the nominated three winning the series and all the fame and money that comes with it.

The sooner they get evicted and get out of our lives , never to be seen again , the better