The Sarge, Mikeylb RIP.

PobletPoblet Posts: 10,923
Forum Member
✭✭
My lovely, lovely man has died. For those who don't know, we met as a result of a daft Big Brother thread on Digital Spy. I am totally totally gutted and I don't know what to do.

Comments

• ChoccyCaroleChoccyCarole Posts: 8,867
    Forum Member
    Awww that is very sad
    I am very sad to hear of your dear friend dying
    (((((((( R.I.P MikeyLb )))))))))
    and hope you can stay strong ((( Poblet ))) and you have caring people to be with at these sad and hard times xxx
    Hopefully he will be remembered by many and he will be calling out
    :) "White Rabbits" :)
    at the start of each new month :(:(
  • Janet29Janet29 Posts: 22,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely gentle soul MikeyLB, rest in peace lovely man, you will be missed so much :cry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5Ka1uOP0Pg

Shine on you Crazy Diamond .....
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    I'm so sorry, Pobs. x
  • mazeymazey Posts: 136,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    My deepest sympathies to you Poblet, wishing you the strength to cope at a terrible time.
  • Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been thinking about you Pobs, it's impossible to imagine how you are right now, so soon after losing your mum too.

You and Mikey were such true soulmates, I'm so very, very sorry xxxx
  • Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still haven't stopped thinking about you Pobs, I know it doesn't help and I know it might not seem like much but I just wanted you to know there are people you have never even met who really care about you xxxxx
  • MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    I am so very sorry to hear yor news Poblet - my deepest condolences :(
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    Pobs I'm so very very sorry to hear this sad news. I remember the BB threads where he was often so vocal, so amusing and decent.

Joni's right, there are many posters on DS who never met either of you, but who would like to send you a cyberhug - me included.
  • PobletPoblet Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you so much. Your comments are helping me. I know we were both loved on here, but particularly about how we met, and the love we had. I found my soulmate only to be ripped away from me. At least we had 7 years together, even though the last year he became ill. In the end his poor body couldn't take anymore, so at least he is free from pain. I'm not, I finally found my true love after all these years, as he said we were 'always and forever'. Mike, I love you and am devastated.
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Poblet wrote: »
    Thank you so much. Your comments are helping me. I know we were both loved on here, but particularly about how we met, and the love we had. I found my soulmate only to be ripped away from me. At least we had 7 years together, even though the last year he became ill. In the end his poor body couldn't take anymore, so at least he is free from pain. I'm not, I finally found my true love after all these years, as he said we were 'always and forever'. Mike, I love you and am devastated.
    So sorry to hear about your loss Poblet, thats devastating for you, you must look at all the happy times you had, memories that will last for ever. xx
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Oh Poblet, I'm so very sorry.:(
    Not everyone finds their perfect partner and it is sad that you had him for so few years but you have some wonderful memories to sustain you.Lean on us.....
  • Bella BoffinBella Boffin Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    I am so sorry Poblet. xxx

Lesley Brain
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear Poblet I am so sorry.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm so sorry to hear this. He was a gentle, witty, modest forum member and has been missed.