Options

CS : Steve - Michelle - Spoiler

Comments

• Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nooo Steve!!!!! Biggest mistake of your life !!!
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RUN STEVE RUN. She'll chop your balls off on your wedding night, never to be seen again.
  • Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    Michelle seems to hate Steve and Steve is pathetic around Michelle. Yeah, I can see why they are getting married.
  • Options
    kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Rovers boss Steve McDonald and Michelle Connor are looking pretty stable right now."

Oh aye, in what way pray tell? She thinks he's got a hard-on for Andrea, they argue over a vasectomy and she's a complete cock in general. She needs brought back down a peg or two.

F*ck me, they look the perfect picture of marital bliss in that photo, don't they?!? Where's that bloody eyeroll smilie when you need it?
  • Options
    randomocityrandomocity Posts: 2,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like how it seems nobody read the article. It's simply the actors saying they want Stevelle to get married, not a spoiler!

To be honest, I can see them staying together for the long haul anyway.
  • Options
    kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like how it seems nobody read the article. It's simply the actors saying they want Stevelle to get married, not a spoiler!

To be honest, I can see them staying together for the long haul anyway.

I did read the article and didn't suggest it was truth. I just don't buy their pairing but I've seen many couples just as miserable wed irl :D Corrie wouldn't let them wed without drama though. Perhaps Andrea comes and tries to sweep Steve off his feet while Lloyd weeps gently in a corner ;)
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The picture chosen for the article sums up their whole relationship.
  • Options
    QueenAmyQueenAmy Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If this was the real Kym Marsh, she'd probably be unable to keep her legs closed for her next prey :D

But I really wish this wasn't happening, Michelle's a vile creature and I hope Steve jilts her at the altar on their Wedding Day
  • Options
    B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    Why? Do the actors think it will make them more popular if they get hitched? Sick of watching Steve play the fool while Michelle constantly emasculates him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im still taking in Rob and Tracy's decision to marry
    The actors normally don't influence the storylines and so it's unlikely they will marry.
  • Options
    Cuddly_CatCuddly_Cat Posts: 2,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the actors are saying this then it could be in the pipeline. I love the photo with Michelle and her folded arms, I can see her doing that on her wedding day. If they do decide to get married there will be some kind of farce ie Andrea trying to put a stop to it and declaring her love for Steve. Michelle is the very last person Steve should marry.
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Kazza81 wrote: »
    Im still taking in Rob and Tracy's decision to marry
    The actors normally don't influence the storylines and so it's unlikely they will marry.

....I really hope you are right!

It says in the article that they are looking pretty stable right now and that Kym and Simon want them to get married

these actors must be viewing their on screen relationship completely differently to how I see them :confused::confused: flipping nora!
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    A stable relationship, on what planet?! Do they mean Michelle being mother superior and Steve conforming to the submissive one?!

And the thought of...Michelle McDonald. Or will she remain as a Connor. Or choose a double barrel. :p

Hate to say it, but Tracyluv and Rob make for a better couple. At least they share mutual interests.
  • Options
    jude007jude007 Posts: 2,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A stable relationship, on what planet?! Do they mean Michelle being mother superior and Steve conforming to the submissive one?!

And the thought of...Michelle McDonald. Or will she remain as a Connor. Or choose a double barrel. :p

Hate to say it, but Tracyluv and Rob make for a better couple. At least they share mutual interests.

I agree abour Tracy and Rob.

I know they want Steve and Michelle to be a sort of Vera and Jack. Unfortuntely they have one major problem and that is Kym Marsh. Liz Dawn was for one a better actress and was able to bring a warmth and human angle to Vera.

Kym is not a good actress and comes across as a very cold human being, so therefore she is unable to bring this side to Michelle. You don't route for Steve and Michelle, the way you did for Vera and Jack. I actually wish that Steve would kick her into touch and get rid of her.

Sounds awful, but I would rather see Michelle being killed off than Tina and thats even with the major personality change that Tina has been given
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    B*witched wrote: »
    Why? Do the actors think it will make them more popular if they get hitched? Sick of watching Steve play the fool while Michelle constantly emasculates him.

Interesting that Marsh says, 'it would be nice if they could have some longevity'. I read that as 'I am less likely to be sacked if my character gets married'. :D
  • Options
    Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jude007 wrote: »
    [/B]

I agree abour Tracy and Rob.

I know they want Steve and Michelle to be a sort of Vera and Jack. Unfortuntely they have one major problem and that is Kym Marsh. Liz Dawn was for one a better actress and was able to bring a warmth and human angle to Vera.

Kym is not a good actress and comes across as a very cold human being, so therefore she is unable to bring this side to Michelle. You don't route for Steve and Michelle, the way you did for Vera and Jack. I actually wish that Steve would kick her into touch and get rid of her.

Sounds awful, but I would rather see Michelle being killed off than Tina and thats even with the major personality change that Tina has been given

They seem to be so desperate to get the next Jack and Vera. It was supposed to be Tyrone and Molly and then it was supposed to be Tina and Graeme. Now it seems that the mantle has been passed on to Steve and Michelle.
  • Options
    Kaz159Kaz159 Posts: 11,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Interesting that Marsh says, 'it would be nice if they could have some longevity'. I read that as 'I am less likely to be sacked if my character gets married'. :D

Good point :D

I could see Rob and Tracy getting married - I think they work quite well.

I don't know why Steve stays with Michelle and I really don't understand Liz's attitude; she seems to side with Michelle all the time.

ETA - reading back it sounds as though I think it's real - I er know it's a soap. :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kaz159 wrote: »
    Good point :D

I could see Rob and Tracy getting married - I think they work quite well.

I don't know why Steve stays with Michelle and I really don't understand Liz's attitude; she seems to side with Michelle all the time.

ETA - reading back it sounds as though I think it's real - I er know it's a soap. :blush:

I have no clue as to why Steve stays with Michelle, (she treats him like sh*t on her shoe), I have no clue why she stays with him, (she appears to loathe him), and I have no clue why Liz sides with Michelle, when in reality she's exactly the sort who would think that no woman is good enough for her precious son and behave accordingly. :confused:

I do think TracyLuv and Rob are a great double act though - she's pure panto, but unlike most, I've always found her very entertaining. So yes, they should get married instead.:cool:

Erm, 'not real' you say? WHAT??!!! :o:o:o
  • Options
    B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    I'd prefer to see Tracy and Rob get married. At least they're bearable most of the time.
  • Options
    Max LoveMax Love Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    I'd prefer to see Tracy and Rob get married. At least they're bearable most of the time.

We'll see
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    An insult to the intelligence.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »
    An insult to the intelligence.

Exactly! Stevie Mac, that erudite bastion of academe and globally acknowledged historian, is far too good for Scowler. >:(
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It looks like Simon Gregson wants a holiday in the Caribbean :D
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »

Crafty:o That's how I read it too. Simon Gregson's character Steve is popular and so is the actor. So she is thinking why not use him to make sure she has a long career in Corrie. After all soaps are well paid and she is not exactly a brilliant actress.:)
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Plus Tracy seems like a competent business partner, unlike Miss Hell. :kitty: