Options

Has Kelly Brook got the best celebrity body?

Comments

• Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That pic is almost certainly air-brushed :eek: BUT I do think she has an amazing figure.

I have never thought that she is facially very attractive though? Classic case of smoking body, minging face (IMO)

Also she comes across as a wee bit thick and ever so desperate to be a 'successful' actress when she simply cannot act :o

I wish she'd just give it up.

Also finding it a bit tedious that since being dumped she is taking her clothes off at every given opportunity![/QUOTE]

She dumped him because she didn't want to move to Australia. (A bit selfish imo)
    The reebok and playboy shoot was done when she was still dating him.
  • Options
    RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lucy mane wrote: »

She dumped him because she didn't want to move to Australia. (A bit selfish imo)
    The reebok and playboy shoot was done when she was still dating him.

I stand corrected

That shows how much attention I actually pay to Kelly and her life :D
  • Options
    RobinMcClarnonRobinMcClarnon Posts: 629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That pic is almost certainly air-brushed :eek: BUT I do think she has an amazing figure.

1. Why on earth would anyone airbrush her to look so shockingly awful with such a peculiar deeply unattractive shape? Surely you would at least sort out those ugly tits?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    1. Why on earth would anyone airbrush her to look so shockingly awful with such a peculiar deeply unattractive shape? Surely you would at least sort out those ugly tits?

Kelly?? Ugly tits??????

I'm lost for words for once!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OATZ MM wrote: »
    Kelly?? Ugly tits??????

I'm lost for words for once!

She has huge nipples. You could hang 10 wet duffle coats on them! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member

ROSE PETALS!!!! Please!

I'm trying to relax on a Friday afternoon!
  • Options
    kryskryskryskrys Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    roidboy_ wrote: »
    But best celeb body i'd say

Kim Kardashian
    Amber Rose
    Kimberley Walsh
    Beyonce
    Amelle
    Kelly Brook

Agree with all of these, except Amber Rose. Because her legs are a bit too big. And she scares me slightly. I think Kim Kardashian has the perfect body.

Jameela Jamil from T4 has an amazing body too. I saw her in real life once and she's just incredibly tall and slim. She's probably got the best legs in the world: http://www.tvshark.com/photo/?n=Jameela+Jamil+Legs+Charity&c=1&m=6&d=1&l=1

I'm jealous :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has Kelly Brook completely given up pretending to be an actress now - every single article I have seen about her recently is about her looks.

For what it's worth, I think she i lovely looking, slim (although not verging on bony)with a healthy set of bosoms that appear to be au naturale...
  • Options
    FuzzyDunlop82FuzzyDunlop82 Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    Kelly Brook is stunning, and her recent Bunny Mag spread confirms this. If anything, she is too thin in this shoot.

Whilst she can't act or present for toffee (or a low calorie equivilent), she certainly can strike a pose and get a huge wad of cash for it.
  • Options
    Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    roidboy_ wrote: »
    I've noticed she has been losing more and more weight, i have a feeling she will lose all her curves come next year...she still has a sexy body

But best celeb body i'd say

Kim Kardashian
    Amber Rose
    Kimberley Walsh
    Beyonce
    Amelle
    Kelly Brook

The only one I like there is Kelly Brook, Kim Kardashian's bum just looks strange and disproportioned, she used to look nice but lately :confused::eek:

I prefer petite girls, people should realise there is no such thing as a perfect body.
  • Options
    bridgetbbridgetb Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God this is cracking me up... ugly tits and duffle coats especially... :D

I just wish she'd have a little more decorum instead of parading around half naked at any given opportunity - she's coming across as really desperate.

Obviously the blokes aren't bothered about this though.. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    not keen on her but she as a nice figure
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trinity28 wrote: »
    not keen on her but she as a nice figure

No, she doesn't. It's genuinely horrible.
  • Options
    kelvokelvo Posts: 3,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mousy wrote: »
    I actually agree with this (re the "tits") but I think its the swimsuit...very unflattering

not the best looking cossie, but it's certainly well filled and she must obviously be shaved as it's very narrow at the front - no room for any bikini line... :rolleyes:

she might be looking a bit perky, but won't complain about big nips - just how I like 'em
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kelly Brook is stunning, and her recent Bunny Mag spread confirms this. If anything, she is too thin in this shoot

Do you have a link for her Playboy pics?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    Ha, reading this thread it's obvious Kelly has found her true level...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »

Why not try googling the self-obsessed one yourself?

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bridgetb wrote: »
    Why not try googling the self-obsessed one yourself?

:rolleyes:

Saucer of milk for you dear! :p
  • Options
    Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm not going to link them otherwise I might get banned, but I was a bit disappointed. :(

Should have done it 5 years ago. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has a great body imo, of all the 'curvy' girls who are thrust in our faces as being 'real women' she has the most amazing body imo. She has the kind of body only cartoons and video game characters have haha.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    franster wrote: »
    She has a great body imo, of all the 'curvy' girls who are thrust in our faces as being 'real women' she has the most amazing body imo. She has the kind of body only cartoons and video game characters have haha.

why on earth would you make a cartoon or a video game with a female character with such revolting tits?
  • Options
    kelvokelvo Posts: 3,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why on earth would you make a cartoon or a video game with a female character with such revolting tits?

Well I think 99% of the male population would disagree and would love to change places with her bikini top or swimsuit as it strains at the seams....

And she is all natural. For revolting tits then you need look no further than Jordan.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    Abbey Clancy has the best celeb body, hands down. Everything is simply perfect.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    calebolly wrote: »
    Abbey Clancy has the best celeb body, hands down. Everything is simply perfect.

Shame about the face! :D Guess that's what a paper bag's for! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saucer of milk for you dear! :p

Aww I am GUTTED you put that! :rolleyes:

She is self-obsessed - or haven't you noticed? :o