Options

I'm a Celebrity 2012 - Day 16 - 26 November 2012 - 8.30pm - ITV1

Comments

• Options
    HollyCHollyC Posts: 5,850
    Forum Member
    Don't think the public thought that Helen was safe...........more like they saw through her machinations and manipulation

Yup. :cool:
  • Options
    Tortilla ChipsTortilla Chips Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    uberman wrote: »
    Croc's got tape round it's snout, no danger there then!

I know things like this are always discussed but I always miss them but it was so completely obvious tonight :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,030
    Forum Member
    Don't think the public thought that Helen was safe...........more like they saw through her machinations and manipulation

If only they'd see though christopher baloney's :D
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cah wrote: »
    Agreed ,i'm not a Helen fan either really didn't like her on Coro ,but didn't think she done anything as bad as the intense dislike on here warrented :confused:

Agree it is a competition to see who can be the most nasty.
  • Options
    MadMoo40MadMoo40 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think the ridiculous bra episode did it for her tonight. Must admit I was cringing when she was parading about in it, asking all the blokes if it looked all right.... when she knew she looked like a slapper. And then needed a mirror to see that they looked massive - yeah, because they were so easy to miss when she just looked down!

Bet her boyfriend didn't find that hilair :D
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MadMoo40 wrote: »
    I think the ridiculous bra episode did it for her tonight. Must admit I was cringing when she was parading about in it, asking all the blokes if it looked all right.... when she knew she looked like a slapper. And then needed a mirror to see that they looked massive - yeah, because they were so easy to miss when she just looked down!

Not to mention the 'I didn't realise they looked so big' line. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Producers made the Fatal Error they Sent Helen on a 'journey' 6 years ago people would have loved that.Now its the Kiss of Death.
  • Options
    JMTDJMTD Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    MadMoo40 wrote: »

Asking all the blokes? Didn't she actually ask the women? The only guy was Hugo, it's not like she went out parading to fifty men trying to get their attention.

Either way, let her flaunt it if she wants to, nothing wrong with that. Where's your lots complaints when Eric walks around with his t*ts out? :p
  • Options
    Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    Agree it is a competition to see who can be the most nasty.

I know you liked her MAC but with regard to this thread if I thought that people were being overly nasty I would not post on it.

On the whole people felt like she was a bit false if not very false, which I have to say was my opinion too for the most. Hate didn't come into my feelings as I'm sure it has not come into many other peoples.

If you put yourself into an arena such as IAC then it is par for the course that you will have people who don't like your actions and will comment on them.
  • Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs Teapot wrote: »
    I know you liked her MAC but with regard to this thread if I thought that people were being overly nasty I would not post on it.

On the whole people felt like she was a bit false if not very false, which I have to say was my opinion too for the most. Hate didn't come into my feelings as I'm sure it has not come into many other peoples.

If you put yourself into an arena such as IAC then it is par for the course that you will have people who don't like your actions and will comment on them.

Well said.
  • Options
    MadMoo40MadMoo40 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JMTD wrote: »
    Asking all the blokes? Didn't she actually ask the women? The only guy was Hugo, it's not like she went out parading to fifty men trying to get their attention.

Either way, let her flaunt it if she wants to, nothing wrong with that. Where's your lots complaints when Eric walks around with his t*ts out? :p

No, only a few million viewers !!
  • Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thats interesting - Rosemary saying that Helen hadnt even packed. She obviously thought she wasnt going.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs Teapot wrote: »

Have to agree with you. Unlike certain other threads (X factor comes to mind) I don't think most fms have been particularly nasty; critical and exasperated, yes but nasty, no.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hansue wrote: »
    Thats interesting - Rosemary saying that Helen hadnt even packed. She obviously thought she wasnt going.

Much like - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbXblSVK4UM

:D
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    richie4eva wrote: »
    I never tire of that :D
  • Options
    Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    hansue wrote: »
    Well said.

Thank you Hansue
    Have to agree with you. Unlike certain other threads (X factor comes to mind) I don't think most fms have been particularly nasty; critical and exasperated, yes but nasty, no.

People have criticised her actions more than anything else Star and yes I agree with your 'critical and exasperated' ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Pure BB gold!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Still sweet even now :D
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Charlies little girl is the pot model of her
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charlie's little girl is like her clone !!!!! I love how Hugo's girlfriend looked at Swash like he was dirt under her shoes LOLOL.
  • Options
    radiofreeradiofree Posts: 7,316
    Forum Member
    Charlies little girl is the pot model of her

the likeness is amazing!
  • Options
    Sammy2Sammy2 Posts: 2,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow Hugo's gf is nice
    I can't imagine she was very impressed by Swash! Can't imagine she approved of the golden spoon questions when she probably has a similar background :p
  • Options
    HollyCHollyC Posts: 5,850
    Forum Member
    radiofree wrote: »
    the likeness is amazing!

It really is!

Aww, lovely Colin :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    Charlie's little girl is like her clone !!!!! I love how Hugo's girlfriend looked at Swash like he was dirt under her shoes LOLOL.

serves the sleazebag right!:D
  • Options
    Sammy2Sammy2 Posts: 2,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    serves the sleazebag right!:D

I don't think they should let him sit by Ashley on Now when she leaves :eek: