Options

What exactly happened between Rex and Steph?

2»

Comments

• Options
    JisubaJisuba Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They quickly became friends (a week is a long time in the confines of the house) and it would have been very interesting to see how it would have developed.

Stephanie admitted on BBLB that she fancied Rex (!?!) and he was obviously attracted to her on many levels not just her looks.

I'm still cross that she is not still in the house because she was really good fun and I think we would have seen such a different show this year if she hadn't been so unfairly evicted.

I would like to see her back in - Jon Tickle and Nikki were both bought back in after being out in the real world.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't Rex allow Steph to wear the prized white hoody?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They were quite tactile and he cried when she left. Just because they didn't have sex doesn't mean that nothing happened.

Now we know who voted Steph out. Nicole has a whoppa of a phone bill to pay when she gets out:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The fact that Rex had a girlfriend was no obstacle to Steph in her quest for fame and the mag couple thing, but thankfully it looks like we've been spared that now.
  • Options
    HoneyblossomHoneyblossom Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    andamooka wrote: »
    Didn't Rex allow Steph to wear the prized white hoody?

Yes he did. She was always wearing it.

Its a shame we didn't see how that developed. All of the housemates not just Rex were gutted when Steph left. She was very well liked in the house.

I think had Steph stayed we would have seen a differnt side to Bex as well as she and Steph became good friends quite quickly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    Absolutely nothing happened. Just as some are determined to see him fancying Rachel, so Steph was the candidate then.

Apart from them sharing a bath and a bed... they were becoming very close during the first week... and he clung on to her for a long time before she left, then went and lay on his bed. (She wore his jacket constantly and he never once shouted at her about getting marks on it.) ;)

Rex sat in the diary room more than once that week and told BB that meeting Steph and being so attracted to her had come as a bit of a shock. He said that he didn't know how he felt about his girlfriend and wasn't sure whether he wanted a long term relationship. He added that he didn't even know if he'd still HAVE a girlfriend after he left the house because of how he was behaving with Steph.... When she was up for eviction, he told BB that he didn't want her to leave when they were just getting to know each other... and I'm sure had she not been evicted that week, he and Steph would have been this year's big romance in the house. He would have loved it, just like Ziggy. He now seems to have forgotten that the public would see him talking like that in the diary room..... and he seems to think these things should bother Nicole.

It was a couple of weeks later before he started going on and on about how wonderful his GF was. I think it was all damage limitation and his praise would be seen by her and make it hard for her to drop him.
  • Options
    colinbcolinb Posts: 6,587
    Forum Member
    Was that the time about 6 of them were in the bath and they were the last 2 to get out? If so it puts a different persective on it. I could, of course, be completely wrong :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jisuba wrote: »

I'm still cross that she is not still in the house because she was really good fun and I think we would have seen such a different show this year if she hadn't been so unfairly evicted.

What was unfair about her being evicted?
  • Options
    colinbcolinb Posts: 6,587
    Forum Member
    Cyrilg wrote: »
    What was unfair about her being evicted?

She was up for the vote as the result of a task rather than nominations, and a task that put her in a difficult position. Sure, she could have played along better, but the way BB announced there was a secret couple in the house voided any efforts the participants made anyway! Mario was less liked by the end of the week but by then it was too late. People feel aggrieved because she had potential but was the victim of a Week 1 Ratings Twist.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grannyzee wrote: »
    Apart from them sharing a bath and a bed... they were becoming very close during the first week... and he clung on to her for a long time before she left, then went and lay on his bed. (She wore his jacket constantly and he never once shouted at her about getting marks on it.) ;)

Rex sat in the diary room more than once that week and told BB that meeting Steph and being so attracted to her had come as a bit of a shock. He said that he didn't know how he felt about his girlfriend and wasn't sure whether he wanted a long term relationship. He added that he didn't even know if he'd still HAVE a girlfriend after he left the house because of how he was behaving with Steph.... When she was up for eviction, he told BB that he didn't want her to leave when they were just getting to know each other... and I'm sure had she not been evicted that week, he and Steph would have been this year's big romance in the house. He would have loved it, just like Ziggy. He now seems to have forgotten that the public would see him talking like that in the diary room..... and he seems to think these things should bother Nicole.

It was a couple of weeks later before he started going on and on about how wonderful his GF was. I think it was all damage limitation and his praise would be seen by her and make it hard for her to drop him.

Picture it - week 1:mad:, Nicole sitting by the phone mascara running, bottle of gin in one hand, phone in the other pressing redial.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    femailian wrote: »
    Picture it - week 1:mad:, Nicole sitting by the phone mascara running, bottle of gin in one hand, phone in the other pressing redial.

PMSL... Never thought of that. When this is over, she should hand him her phone bill. :D:D:D
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rotationbl wrote: »
    I wouldn't be too happy if my boyfriend shared a bath with another girl.

Well you certainly wouldn't get into a bath with someone you didn't fancy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    colinb wrote: »
    She was up for the vote as the result of a task rather than nominations, and a task that put her in a difficult position. Sure, she could have played along better, but the way BB announced there was a secret couple in the house voided any efforts the participants made anyway! Mario was less liked by the end of the week but by then it was too late. People feel aggrieved because she had potential but was the victim of a Week 1 Ratings Twist.

I'll give you the first bit but that means that any of the four who went would have been an unfair eviction.