Options

Does singing like a demented banshee 24/7 mean that you're "happy"?

2»

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dee-gee wrote: »
    Yes, but for what purpose? What the hell does she hope to achieve by ramming those bliddy cookies at us all the time? We get the message already!:eek:

Besides, we don't need to SEE a cookie jar to know that she loves her cookies. We only need to look at her to understand that:D

:D

Lol
  • Options
    HeyBabyHeyBaby Posts: 5,318
    Forum Member
    It causes me great distress to say it, but I agree with Dale, Stu and Luke. The singing is one of the worst things ever on this year's BB. Just so cringey and childish. And what's worse is that Kat sings it every time there's even the slightest bit of positive attitude in the house.

Fictional but typical examples:

Darnell: This coffee is pretty nice.
    Kat: HAPPY HAPPY HOW, HAPPY HOW, HAPPY HOOOOWWWW!!!

Rachel: I'm feeling alright.

Mo: I like food.

Give me strength, PLEASE! It's painful enough just watching it from the safety of our homes, but imagine having to be locked up in a house with it for possibly 13 weeks.:eek:
  • Options
    Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally posted by Dee-gee
    :eek:

You're absolutely right.........it is all PR.

And, yes, she is absolutely desperate to stay. That shtoopid hairdo with the bliddy great big Marigold she was wearing last night.......the inevitable cookie jar...those pudgy little hands joined together under her upturned silently praying face......all just too TOO nauseating :(

But, again, I ask why? Is it only about winning that 100K, or does Kathreya (the 30 year-old woman) actually delude herself that we are gonna be gagging to see more of this infantile BS after BB? Does she feel the UK has been waiting all this time for a "quirky character" like her? :rolleyes:

I also believe she's hedging her bets whilst she's in there. She's been up Rex's butt since Week 1, and now she seems to have adopted Nicole. I think Kat's Plan B is to grimly cling on to Rex's coat tails after BB. Notice how she never says Rex "bray my harrrr...."? :rolleyes:

Oh, it's ALL PR! On the surface, she looks stupid, but I bet nearly everything she says is pre-planned as I'm sure she can speak better English and can understand a LOT more than she is letting on, therefore needs to talk slow as she's thinking about what she's saying to make sure she always come across as innocent Kat who means no harm, when in actual fact, she's probably the biggest game player in the house!

Oh, I loathe all that "bray my harrrr" business. I think it's a tad strong to use that for people you've only known a few weeks, but from her point of view, it's a lot less offensive and bitter seeming than if she said someone had annoyed her or that she's angry with someone because of X, Y, Z reason. Least this way, she's making the others feel sorry for her....... sorry that some nasty woman or man has offended baby Kat - how dare they! :rolleyes:

All this is grating on me more and more, and I really hope she's not there until the very end!