well he wont be shown now :D
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Such a shame :(
  • yikeswhatnowyikeswhatnow Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was so funny. Interesting. What's interesting about bully girl Stephen or listening to george bore on and on about how fab he is...?
  • ellie-wellieellie-wellie Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    Yep - voted most entertaining hm one week, edited out following week, then given the boot.
  • pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    He was completely edited out, along with clare, ricci, Lauren and audley. I don't know why they have so many people in the house if they are only going to show half of them. Live feed is vital to make the /game fair to everyone.
  • sangrealsangreal Posts: 20,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They edited him out to save Frenchie.

That can't be right, because they completely edited out Frenchy's fitness video task
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjiXsJy2_tQ&list=UUOIeG57ze1ZVvfpyJIloNrw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R05TvDRTOA&list=UUOIeG57ze1ZVvfpyJIloNrw

That's why they won a takeaway.

They even got Marcus to "lie" by saying "Big Brother has decided to give the housemates a takeaway".

If they edited Leslie out to save anyone, then it's probably Kellie.
  • REDBUSREDBUS Posts: 2,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    100% agree they very visibly edited the out all week ,but at least the guy gets his check and he get's to get out the mad house ,he clearly was a VERY HAPPY man when name called and who could blame him
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    It was obvious they were done with US Corbett once his feud with Gary ended.
  • vauxguyvauxguy Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shame he's gone. Real shame. He spoke his mind and was a big personality which is what we want. George is just a big mouth as is James and Stephanie is fake.
    But clear controlling by the editors.
  • yikeswhatnowyikeswhatnow Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    REDBUS wrote: »
    100% agree they very visibly edited the out all week ,but at least the guy gets his check and he get's to get out the mad house ,he clearly was a VERY HAPPY man when name called and who could blame him

I hope he was genuinely ok about it. I loved his southern drawl.
    "The bloom has gone off the rose"
    Awww:cry:
    Hated the HMs getting at him cos he is hungry. He is not fay so he must have need the food.
    Hate the majority of the house.
  • ellie-wellieellie-wellie Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    He was so funny. Interesting. What's interesting about bully girl Stephen or listening to george bore on and on about how fab he is...?

I agree, and we'll probably get more of the same now after they got the cheers (why??) from the crowd.
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he ran out of energy - but we'll never know without Live Feed
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought he said himself that he was going to go quiet.. there are a lot if them, we haven't seen a lot of Ricky, Lauren or Claire either, because all the other characters are louder and stronger...
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vauxguy wrote: »
    Shame he's gone. Real shame. He spoke his mind and was a big personality which is what we want. George is just a big mouth as is James and Stephanie is fake.
    But clear controlling by the editors.

For once I have to agree the editing is so bias. Fancy leaving out Frenchy's task. Well it didnt work did it. But blasting us with Stephanie obviously did.
    Still Kellie was getting a load of edit but it must have been close as that was a turn off too.