Probably the best book series I have read. I love the T.V series as well! :D

Comments

• whackyracerwhackyracer Posts: 15,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That pap was a book first? Blimey!
  • gorgeousgirlgorgeousgirl Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    I love the books, they are so different from the tv series though much more explicit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    i don't know about the books, i enjoyed the first one, so bought the second and third and kind of got addicted. i loved blair, serena, nate, but got bored with jenny, vanessa and dan. i prefer the tv series
  • Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,513
    Forum Member
    I read about 6 of them. I read the spinoff The It Girl now. I think I prefer the tv show to the books.
    Forum Member
    I much prefer the books but i think thats because i read them before the tv show came out and the people i see on the screen are just not how serena et al really should be and i guess you guys feel the same but just the other way round.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    I much prefer the books but i think thats because i read them before the tv show came out and the people i see on the screen are just not how serena et al really should be and i guess you guys feel the same but just the other way round.

i read them before too, but i prefer the characters on the show, especially serena and nate. i dont know why, usually i prefer the books
    Forum Member
    I really like the show but just in its own merit.
  • kellygirlkellygirl Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    I loved the books, my mum got them for me when I was 13 she didn't realise they were a bit sexy.