Options

PS3/Onkyo 607 Any Ideas??

Hi

I recently setup my g/f's Onkyo 607 with the help of a member on here. Everything is working well apart from the following. When I turn on the PS3 the 607 doesn't automatically change to game. It does when I turn the Wii on even though the Wii is connected via component and assigned to component video assignable IN1 (BD/DVD). The PS3 is connected via HDMI to the HDMI IN 4 (Game). Any ideas how to resolve this issue?

Many Thanks

Baz

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    Hi

I recently setup my g/f's Onkyo 607 with the help of a member on here. Everything is working well apart from the following. When I turn on the PS3 the 607 doesn't automatically change to game. It does when I turn the Wii on even though the Wii is connected via component and assigned to component video assignable IN1 (BD/DVD). The PS3 is connected via HDMI to the HDMI IN 4 (Game). Any ideas how to resolve this issue?

Many Thanks

Baz

I didn't know it changed automatically. I thought the amp just stayed on the last used function eg Tuner or DVD etc.
    As long as the settings are OK why not just press the game button on the remote when using the PS3?
  • Options
    S-T-E-V-ES-T-E-V-E Posts: 853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you have a PS3 Slim then you can use Bravia Sync to select the right input.

Otherwise get a Logitech Harmony remote and setup activities for your devices.