Options

What are your thoughts and opinions on the Daily Mail?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
Forum Member
Hello I am newly joined to the Digital Spy forums, in terms of I finally got an account, but I have been visiting it for about 2 years just scrolling.
Anyway the reason I have finally joined is because I need help...with my dissertation I am doing a dissertation on how people consume the news in the UK and most specifically the Daily Mail. I would truly appreciate if people can take a little 10 minute survey (maybe even less) on how you consume the news and the Daily Mail. It is completely anonymous I only ask a few details about yourself but the information will not be shared any further than my dissertation. This is for my final year grade at university please help me in furthering my mark.
I am not saying that you have to take my survey I was just hoping that the kind people of the digital spy forums would help me out.
Thank you in advance and any questions just let me know I will answer soon as.
http://goo.gl/forms/hSjI0Xidny

~MsKDM

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    I want to thank everyone who has taken part in my dissertation survey. Honestly this means so much to me. I just ask that more people please take part in my survey it takes less that 10 minutes, completely anonymous. Helping me by completing this survey could be your good deed of the day, and you don't even have to get up from your living room and best of all it is free!
    Thank you again for even reading my forum posts.
    Have a wonderful people of digital spy forums

~MsKDM
  • Options
    AhamPremaAhamPrema Posts: 249
    Forum Member
    No problem it was very quick and easy :) Have you noticed there's a thread for people irritated by the Daily Mail in the Showbiz section? You might be able to round up a few more recruits by posting a link there if you haven't already. Best of luck with your dissertation!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    AhamPrema wrote: »
    No problem it was very quick and easy :) Have you noticed there's a thread for people irritated by the Daily Mail in the Showbiz section? You might be able to round up a few more recruits by posting a link there if you haven't already. Best of luck with your dissertation!

Thank you so much, I will take a look on the Showbiz section. I truly do appreciate your help.
  • Options
    BeenbagBeenbag Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    😻Welcome to the Pleasure Dome , MsKDM.
    Like yourself, I am relatively new,but from what I have seen you will have more fun with this thread in General Discussions.
    Bye for now, Happy Postings!😉
  • Options
    Drift AwayDrift Away Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    Did it go well, did you pass?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be helpful if we could tag people on DS threads so they could know we have asked them something or answered their questions
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Just did the survey and hope i was in time, I love any opportunity to rally against that nasty homophobic/racist newspaper and it's mean spirited nature.