Options

Little Boots - Nocturnes (2nd Album)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,240
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Little Boots has just released the cover and tracklisting for her second album, titled 'Nocturnes' :)
Tracklisting
1. Motorway
2. Confusion
3. Broken Record
4. Beat Beat
5. Shake
6. Prayer
7. Crescendo
8. Strangers
9. All For You
10. Satelites

I am a little gutted about it only being 10 songs, but am looking forward to it nonetheless as I really enjoyed Hands.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very exciting, has a date been released yet?
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really like the title

Loved her debut. Can't wait for this
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately not. All she's said is "soon". I'd imagine it'll be either April or May considering there's artwork and the tracklisting is out, though :)
  • Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At last so glad Shake made it and if Headphones and Every Night I Said A Prayer are missing i assume there may be a deluxe too especially as only 10 tracks. Hopefully she'll have a great lead single and the album will do well im not expecting it to be huge as her debut did little and she has been away ages but so glad she is back as Hands was brilliant :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    Looking forward to this!
  • Options
    MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Finally! Can't wait!
  • Options
    brettriotbrettriot Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    Love the album cover.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Looking forward to this. Surprised Superstitious Hearts and Whatever Sets You Free aren't on it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 436
    Forum Member
    Delighted that a new album is coming. Been waiting ages!

Hope we get a release date soon :)
  • Options
    DynopiaDynopia Posts: 1,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't this going to be very different to Hands though??
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    I think I read somewhere that Motorway will be the first single. Sounds like it could be a moderate hit from the live performances she's done, if she bothers to promote it properly that is...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    4 years Victoria...honestly...cant wait for it however...i take it it will be out April/May time by the sounds of it :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would also guess Motorway would be the lead single, as a clip of the studio version plays when you visit her website.

According to her fan site, also, something will "happen" on the 1st of March. I'd guess the radio premiere?
  • Options
    MuSiKeMuSiKe Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved Hands, looking forward to this. :D

I like the cover, it's very original. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would also guess Motorway would be the lead single, as a clip of the studio version plays when you visit her website.

According to her fan site, also, something will "happen" on the 1st of March. I'd guess the radio premiere?

Sounds promising the sooner the better though 4 years since her last lead single :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The cover is nice. Is "Prayer" the shortened title of Every Night I Say A Prayer or is it a different song?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The cover is nice. Is "Prayer" the shortened title of Every Night I Say A Prayer or is it a different song?

That's what i was thinking but if not with 4 song released since last year maybe a deluxe some of the songs in remix form?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    That's what i was thinking but if not with 4 song released since last year maybe a deluxe some of the songs in remix form?

She might release that. Surprised Headphones isn't on it either - unless that was just a buzz single?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She might release that. Surprised Headphones isn't on it either - unless that was just a buzz single?

Yeah that is why i'm think Deluxe like Marin relegating Radioactive to the deluxe as it didn't fit wit the finished Electra Heart album :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Album released on May 3rd.

You can preview the songs on iTunes as of now - it has an old school dance feel. You can tell she's had a lot of influences from all the DJ'ing she's been doing. I didn't realise she was releasing this independently. Impressive!

You can also download 'Motorway' for free from her website :)
  • Options
    gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    Sad to see Headphones isn't going to be on there, but Motorway is promising.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just pre-ordered Nocturnes from iTunes. I for one am excited :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just heard motorways i love that she has continued that old dance feel really excited and a MAy release 4 years after debut forgotten just how long we've waited :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You can also download 'Motorway' for free from her website :)

How do you claim the free download?
  • Options
    Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is currently due for release on May 6th. So a double celebration that weekend being her birthday on the 4th!:cool: