Hollyoaks Debbie and Bombhead

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 116
Forum Member
First how scary was Bombhead's dead mums hand!
Second can any of you guys please please tell me which song Debbie was (trying) to sing along to in the launderette? BTW this is my first post! :)

Comments

• Jay-HJay-H Posts: 1,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes the hand was gruesome. And all the untouched dinner plates, and the fading. Scary.

Can't remember which song it was, but she's quite a good singer, wouldn't you say? lol
  • LiverpoolFCGirlLiverpoolFCGirl Posts: 15,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was well creepy! :eek:
    Doesn't the actress that plays Debbie want to release a single?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it was an awful Britney Spears song
    There is another post about the hand incident - I think it is called "Hollyoaks, Friday"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 116
    Forum Member
    The actress Debbie used to be in a band, and although she is not a bad singer I have heard much better and she is a pretty poor actress i think.
    Someone must know the song that she was singing along to, it sounded like Britney Spears but I don't think it was one of her songs!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if i were you, post on the official H/O website, they'll know for sure
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jenanne wrote:
    First how scary was Bombhead's dead mums hand!
    Second can any of you guys please please tell me which song Debbie was (trying) to sing along to in the launderette? BTW this is my first post! :)

there was a Britney Spears song the first time (who cares which one they all sound the same), then the second time it was a Natalie Imbruglia song ("Big Mistake" from the first album) but she really butchered that one.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    barkingmad wrote:
    if i were you, post on the official H/O website, they'll know for sure

I know for sure about Natalie Imbruglia even though it hardly sounded like the original song, she's wants to become singer does she ? It will never work.
    Forum Member
    Yeah I know about the Nat Imbruglia song, just wanted to know what the Britney Spears song was, or was it a Britney sound-a-like?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jenanne wrote:
    Yeah I know about the Nat Imbruglia song, just wanted to know what the Britney Spears song was, or was it a Britney sound-a-like?

That's interesting, people seem to know more about Natalie's records than Britney's.

Anyway the song is
    Artist
    Britney Spears Lyrics

Album
    Oops!...I Did It Again

Title
    What U See Is What U Get

http://www.lyricsdownload.com/britney-spears-what-u-see-is-what-u-get-lyrics.html

It does sound exactly like "oops I did it again" .

What I did is I googled for the lyrics we heard "when I party with my friend" + the words "spears" and "lyrics".

But I knew it was her all along, I have a gift you see, I can always recognize Britney's voice. :p
    Forum Member
    Cheers! It had been bugging me and I thought I knew all Britney's songs, obviously I was wrong! Thanks again!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jenanne wrote:
    Cheers! It had been bugging me and I thought I knew all Britney's songs, obviously I was wrong! Thanks again!

there's more to her than the singles she releases :p