Masood and Max

starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
Forum Member
Eastenders has a bit of a problem at the moment, from March every family will have a pivitol member missing.

Masoods - Zainab
Carters - Johnny, and Mick and Linda might be on the rocks
Brannings - Tanya
Mitchells - Peggy
Bealle's - Lucy and Peter
Jackson household - Bianca / Martin / the kids etc

So here is a bit of an off the wall suggestion, but I think it could work.

Masood and Max bond over beers. They chat about family life and mistakes that they have made in the past. Max asks what its like to have a gay son, and Masood says that I protested about it, but I wish I'd had the guts to live life like Syed" Max replies " what as a gay man?" Masood breaks down, tells Max he loves his kids, but in the old days being gay was shameful, let alone being a gay Muslim, so he married.

Max's response is to put his arm around Masood, and he also tells Masood that hes been brought up as a Jack the lad, the 'Branning brothers' to always have a woman on the go. I loved Tanya, I loved Stacey, she seemed like a great best friend, but I've always known I'm gay. Vanessa, Emma, Kirsty, all my one night stands, I was putting on an act, a big act.

Masood and Max kiss.

Now, here is where it gets good. The Masoods move in with the Brannings. We have Max and Masood being the new Mick and Linda (and later Jack and Vera), we have a family unit of Shabnam, Abi, Lauren, Tamwar. So it will solve the problem of having 2 distorted families - they can be put together. I think they will all have very interesting chats round the dinner table, and they all have good chemistry together. Cora can also get involved as the nosey gran.

Can you see potential?

Comments

• sultanina9sultanina9 Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    Eastenders has a bit of a problem at the moment, from March every family will have a pivitol member missing.

Masoods - Zainab
    Brannings - Tanya
    Mitchells - Peggy

Masood and Max bond over beers. They chat about family life and mistakes that they have made in the past. Max asks what its like to have a gay son, and Masood says that I protested about it, but I wish I'd had the guts to live life like Syed" Max replies " what as a gay man?" Masood breaks down, tells Max he loves his kids, but in the old days being gay was shameful, let alone being a gay Muslim, so he married.

Max's response is to put his arm around Masood, and he also tells Masood that hes been brought up as a Jack the lad, the 'Branning brothers' to always have a woman on the go. I loved Tanya, I loved Stacey, she seemed like a great best friend, but I've always known I'm gay. Vanessa, Emma, Kirsty, all my one night stands, I was putting on an act, a big act.

Masood and Max kiss.

Now, here is where it gets good. The Masoods move in with the Brannings. We have Max and Masood being the new Mick and Linda (and later Jack and Vera), we have a family unit of Shabnam, Abi, Lauren, Tamwar. So it will solve the problem of having 2 distorted families - they can be put together. I think they will all have very interesting chats round the dinner table, and they all have good chemistry together. Cora can also get involved as the nosey gran.

Can you see potential?

I hope your joking lol
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of many random threads by the OP :D. starry, are you feeling okay?
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can Max dress up as Zainab to give Mas some extra Je Ne Sais Quoi?
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Masoods - Zainab
    Brannings - Tanya
    Mitchells - Peggy

Masood and Max kiss.

Can you see potential?

I wouldn't mind a friendship between Max and Masood but a relationship would be completely ridiiculous IMO

Max loves women
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    Can Max dress up as Zainab to give Mas some extra Je Ne Sais Quoi?

>:(:o:D

And hide that arse away under frumpy clothes? no no no 0.....0 :p
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind a friendship between Max and Masood but a relationship would be completely ridiiculous IMO

Max loves women

I am not sure Sweet princess could cope if Max started on Men too think she would have a breakdown :D

but tanya and zainab have been gone for ages so if something was gonna happen it would of by now.

not sure why people want to turn straight men gay, I never think about turning gay men straight
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    >:(:o:D

And hide that arse away under frumpy clothes? no no no 0.....0 :p

Well they say Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder?! :p
  • sultanina9sultanina9 Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    soap-lea wrote: »
    I am not sure Sweet princess could cope if Max started on Men too think she would have a breakdown :D

but tanya and zainab have been gone for ages so if something was gonna happen it would of by now.

not sure why people want to turn straight men gay, I never think about turning gay men straight

Exactly if someone said that about wanting to turn johnny straight you would probably have lots of people trying to get you banned saying you are a homophobe lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »

:D:D:D

I agree with you. If there was any hint of bisexuality I would go with it but neither max nor masood have ever shown any hint of being interested in men
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    Well they say Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder?! :p

Or out of sight out of mind :(:cry:
  • NefersitraNefersitra Posts: 2,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think if it wasn't completely against Mas's back-story with Zainab and his relationships with Jane and Carol the OP's idea of Mas being gay but hiding it because it was what was expected of him would be interesting to see. Especially, given the way it would reflect on his reactions to Chryed.
  • starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
    Many men choose to come out as gay or bi later in life, and Robert Sugden is enjoying man love over on Emmerdale right now despite him shacking up with Katie & Sadie years ago.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or out of sight out of mind :(:cry:

Absinthe makes the arse feel wronger ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Many men choose to come out as gay or bi later in life, and Robert Sugden is enjoying man love over on Emmerdale right now despite him shacking up with Katie & Sadie years ago.

thats because the writers have no clue tho and he is still shacked up with a woman
  • eejmeejm Posts: 1,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Team Maxood!
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Masoods - Zainab
    Brannings - Tanya
    Mitchells - Peggy

Masood and Max kiss.

Can you see potential?

My brain hurts thinking about this. :cry:
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,283
    Forum Member
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    One of many random threads by the OP :D. starry, are you feeling okay?

I love these threads, they make a change from the ones like Cora getting a storyline or Kathy returning from the dead. Keeps things fresh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    I love these threads, they make a change from the ones like Cora getting a storyline or Kathy returning from the dead. Keeps things fresh.

getting into the xmas spirit :D:D
  • attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Masoods - Zainab
    Brannings - Tanya
    Mitchells - Peggy

Masood and Max kiss.

Can you see potential?

I knew this was coming as soon as I read the title. It is so obvious. :D
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Masood and Max kiss?

Not unless Masood has a sex change!!!!!!!

Max loves women - and I mean, LOVES!!
  • Colonel_JasperColonel_Jasper Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Max and Masood? I would so ship it if they were to be gay. I can always dream!:blush:

Max and Masood locking lips intensely while Masood grabs Max's amazingly tight and squeezable arse as they passionately grope each other with their sausages locking in together with pleasure and excitement. Oh my, I'm getting a bit exited just thinking about it. It would be so hot and dreamy!:blush: Someone make a fanficition of this please! It's making me very excited and turned on!😍
  • starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
    Here are a couple of links the nay sayers should read, doesn't take a lot of reading but it will be very insightful.

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-14997/im-an-otherwise-straight-man-who-fell-in-love-with-his-best-friend.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/when-my-husband-told-me-he-wanted-to-be-a-woman-1536013

http://goodmenproject.com/featured-content/straight-man-gay-relationship-works-jvinc/

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/family-friends-relationships/104625-straight-guy-falling-my-best-friend.html

Love is stronger than sex - and a lot of married couples both straight, gay and otherwise don't find each other sexually attractive. Infact, if you think every couple in the world find each other hot and sexually attractive I'd call you a very shallow person.

Think of other slip ups like Maralyn and Donald Fisher, Zoey and Den, Darren and Heather,

http://www.sheknows.com/top10/question/top-10-most-unlikely-celebrity-couples

Things like this do happen, and lots of men come out gay later in life. If Eastenders can't bring back KAthy because its too unrealistic, then they should at least come up with a few realistic storylines, like the love between 2 people who have had turbulent relationships in the past.
  • MoJo-GirlMoJo-Girl Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Masoods - Zainab
    Brannings - Tanya
    Mitchells - Peggy

Masood and Max kiss.

Can you see potential?

This is a totally ridiculous idea and would never, ever work...Masood doesn't drink beer.

:D
  • Lisa_Thomas2Lisa_Thomas2 Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No offence meant but the whole scenario seems completely implausible. Apart from anything else it would completely invalidate the whole basis of Max's character- he loves women.
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am speechless...

Jack and Vera? Are you ok?