Gillian Still Has Periods?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ellef wrote: »
    Even Shaun was left speechless. Who goes around announcing to men they barely know that they've got their period FGS? I'm sure she fancies him.

:eek: Would someone use that line as a come on?
  • LazySusanLazySusan Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    I would have thoguht they would take some pills to stop you having a period in the jungle anyway.
  • NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    I want to know why she is still there! I can't stand to watch her.
  • FerrariF40FerrariF40 Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    She obviously thinks she's flogged the phobia thing as far as she can - it's time to play the hormones card now ... just one more excuse to sit on her boney arse and do **** all!
  • robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i have to lol even though some comments are gross

the woman is vile who goes round telling everyone theyre on their period

i'll go and buy your cd-she doesnt even know what groups he was in let alone what theyre called
  • glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure Shaun really wanted to hear that...about us much as the rest of us did:eek:
  • billiobillio Posts: 3,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry didn't realise we were in Victorian times and anything simply uncouth should be disposed of immediately

It's not that this is "simply uncouth", it's disgustingly misogynistic. Women don't become dried up and useless when they cease to be fertile.

I can't stand Gillian but this sort of crap makes me angry.
  • allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    So was mine but she was on HRT!

Well, put it this way. I wouldn't. But this is Gillian McKeith. And what was she trying to say anyway? That she had PMT? Er ... that was about 10 days ago at least! Unless she gets terrible cramps of course but I'm pretty sure that if she did we'd ALL know about it! :D

I just KNEW she'd do that. FGS, if someone turns their back on you it's sending you a pretty big signal :rolleyes:

LOL!!!! You're clever. I never thought that she'd be wanting to prove her youthfulness to him :D

And why is she so bothered about what he thinks anyway? Don't get me wrong, I find Shaun quite amusing but there's no way I'd give a f**K (using language he'd understand!) what he thought about me. Is her ego is big that she can't cope when someone doesn't like her? FGS, it can't be the first time she's encountered someone who doesn't like her, surely?
    I think ^ is absolutely right. It's her trying to curry favour with someone she perceives is an alpha male as well.
    I watch GM's antics with horror because she reminds me EXACTLY of a 'friend' of mine (also called Gillian) who behaves in such similar ways.
    They'll go out of their way to be all over you if they see you as someone who's of use in some way but as soon as you cease being useful or you challenge them, they become pure poison.
    They also live in a world of fantasy about themselves and she does seem to need to prove herself attractive to him.
    God, I'm getting bored of her!!!!
  • Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did anyone wonder if Shaun was rooting in his jacket looking for a hatchet? ? The more Gillian blathered on and the more Shaun wanted her to just piss off, the more frantic he looked in his pockets .
    I feared for Gillian as I thougth maybe he was going to bury her in a plastic bag in the forest .
    Mind you , it would have made for good teli and they could have had a mini challenge to find the body .
  • treetreetreetree Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allie4 wrote: »
    I think ^ is absolutely right. It's her trying to curry favour with someone she perceives is an alpha male as well.
    I watch GM's antics with horror because she reminds me EXACTLY of a 'friend' of mine (also called Gillian) who behaves in such similar ways.
    They'll go out of their way to be all over you if they see you as someone who's of use in some way but as soon as you cease being useful or you challenge them, they become pure poison.
    They also live in a world of fantasy about themselves and she does seem to need to prove herself attractive to him.
    God, I'm getting bored of her!!!!

same here i know someone (not called gillian though lol) whos exactly the same - if they think your useful in anyway to them there like a rash all over u - soon as it becomeas apparant there not then dropped like the preverbile hot potato and they try to turn other against them too

so watch your back shaun .
    and stacey / whoever she thinks is popular will become her new bessie mate
  • -Felicity--Felicity- Posts: 4,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DeSade wrote: »
    I bet she has a haunted pussy aswell.

Eeewwwww!! Gillian on her period:eek:

*shudders*

I just sicked up in my mouth a little:(

Great Frankie Boyle quote ahaha.
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ellef wrote: »
    Even Shaun was left speechless. Who goes around announcing to men they barely know that they've got their period FGS? I'm sure she fancies him.
    She was saying it to once again try to excuse her bloody awful selfish behaviour. :mad:

Absolutely hideous woman!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    billio wrote: »
    It's not that this is "simply uncouth", it's disgustingly misogynistic. Women don't become dried up and useless when they cease to be fertile.

I can't stand Gillian but this sort of crap makes me angry.

Some of it is a bit nasty. Young people tend to have a generic hatred of older people flirting - I remember during IAC 1 people were appalled at the sight of Tony Blackburn and Christine Hamilton flirting.

But to be fair, Gillian does look much older than her age; I feel a bit of sympathy, but she is her own worst enemy being so preachy about healthy products (her own) while looking so unwell. It's not entirely an age thing - I'm pretty sure that if Helen Mirren (improbably) agreed to do IAC, the forum would be full of people weak with lust.
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    redcherry wrote: »
    she could be on HRT

HRT may be good but it can't quicken the dead. She was fibbing again.
  • GirlfromEireannGirlfromEireann Posts: 4,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't see much of last night's episode ( I have it recorded) but Mum was telling me about it this morning.

I have two questions
    (a) Why would you tell (i) a man and (ii) a relative stranger that you were on your period? I shouldn't even ask that question -she was probably just using it as an excuse for her odd behaviour. I hate when women do this.

(b) If you were going in the jungle would you not take period suppresants - either the pill or special tabs you can take. Living in the jungle can't be easy at the best of times, I couldn't imagine doing it whlist mensturating.
  • Mona LocaMona Loca Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mklass wrote: »
    Didn't she say she got her period on the way to the trial?..... now i may be wrong about this as it's a few years since i have had the 'pleasure' but!.... usually!, especially at 51 you would not come on with such a vengence that you would know about it until you have visited the toilet!, but if by some miraculous chance you did know about it!, would you then get in up to your waist in water where all sorts of things could be swimming about around you?.......

:D You might want to tell my mum that ................. but if she's pre-menstrual, she may smack you one.

She's 55 and her periods still come on as if someone had opened floodgates :D
  • Mona LocaMona Loca Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She really is completely deluded about her own level of attractiveness:confused:.

This is the impression I have always got from her. I think she genuinely thinks her "healthy" lifestyle has done wonders for her. She needs to look at chocolate lover Nigella Lawson who's only 4 months younger than her, and Pamela Stephenson who is 10 years older than her and hasn't exactly deprived herself of oxidants in her time.
  • burton07burton07 Posts: 10,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mona Loca wrote: »
    :D You might want to tell my mum that ................. but if she's pre-menstrual, she may smack you one.

Perhaps she ought to see her GP.
  • Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mona Loca wrote: »

I am sure she would love you sharing that with the world in general .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LazySusan wrote: »
    I would have thoguht they would take some pills to stop you having a period in the jungle anyway.

Oh Yeah .....you mean in case a Tazmanian Devil smelled the blood and attacked and ate her??

I think it would need to be really starving to have a go at Gillian ;)
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caz42 wrote: »
    Oh Yeah .....you mean in case a Tazmanian Devil smelled the blood and attacked and ate her??

No. Because it would be inconvenient and since there is a simple pill which can delay that inconvenience what kind of idiot would not take it - sorry I forgot we were talking about Gillian.
  • smuxBsmuxB Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...and it looks like you forgot your sense of humour too! ^
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »
    No way would a woman with her health principles take drugs like that, but I suppose she could be using natural phyto-oestrogens or something.

You may have hit the nail on the head here. She has on 3 occasions now gone out of her way to tell us that she is still menstruating - the "pregnancy", hiding the herbs in her "sanitary napkins" and telling Sean that she had got her period. I'm guessing this may be part of a marketing ploy for some kind of "youth preserving" phyto-oestrogen product when she gets out.
  • GirlfromEireannGirlfromEireann Posts: 4,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    glenshane wrote: »
    You may have hit the nail on the head here. She has on 3 occasions now gone out of her way to tell us that she is still menstruating - the "pregnancy", hiding the herbs in her "sanitary napkins" and telling Sean that she had got her period. I'm guessing this may be part of a marketing ploy for some kind of "youth preserving" phyto-oestrogen product when she gets out.

Fair point.

In the next few months we may see her running through fields of flowers (all sanitary product ads are like that) advertising non applicator tampons or pads with "wings" :)
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    burton07 wrote: »
    Perhaps she ought to see her GP.

She needs to seek psychiatric help!