Gillian Still Has Periods?

Comments

• Options
    PeterWDPeterWD Posts: 1,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shedhedd wrote: »
    How can she be pregnant and be having a period :confused:

Gillian "Two Wombs" McKeith. The wombs and ovaries take it in turns.
  • Options
    EllefEllef Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    She needs to seek psychiatric help!

Uh, I think the "see her GP" remark was addressed to another poster's mum, not Gillian.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PeterWD wrote: »
    Gillian "Two Wombs" McKeith. The wombs and ovaries take it in turns.

My sister actually does have two wombs (don't ask), and it's not possible for them to be pregnant and menstruating independently of each other, so bang goes that excuse for Gillian. :p
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ellef wrote: »
    Uh, I think the "see her GP" remark was addressed to another poster's mum, not Gillian.

LOL......oh right.
    I was of course referring to McTeeth seeking psychiatric help. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fair point.

In the next few months we may see her running through fields of flowers (all sanitary product ads are like that) advertising non applicator tampons or pads with "wings" :)

Are you saying that when you get your period you don't go for a run through fields of flowers ......or jump bareback on the nearest horse for a gallop along the sea ???

I thought we had to do this :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caz42 wrote: »
    Are you saying that when you get your period you don't go for a run through fields of flowers ......or jump bareback on the nearest horse for a gallop along the sea ???

Personally I prefer putting on a very tight pair of jeans and some plimsolls and skipping about with my boyfriend looking very pleased with myself. :p
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Only when if we are wearing white jeans.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Only when if we are wearing white jeans.

What!? I've been doing it all wrong! No big dogs or roller skates? It's the law isn't it? You'll be telling me you have to be a woman next.....*tsk* :D
  • Options
    Special K_Special K_ Posts: 6,320
    Forum Member
    I had forgot she was in her 50's. Do women still have their periods in there 50's?
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Special K_ wrote: »
    I had forgot she was in her 50's. Do women still have their periods in there 50's?
    Some do. The average age for the menopause is 51.7 years.
  • Options
    GirlfromEireannGirlfromEireann Posts: 4,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And i forgot to mention in a white skirt, trousers, or jeans. Now it may be me, but any light colours are a no-no at such times :)

EDIT: Just realised someone already said this.
  • Options
    MarcoRossiMarcoRossi Posts: 1,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so she claims she's pregnant then gets her period....

whether she was joking about the former or not is irrelevant. This woman couldn't have made a bigger tit of herself if she tried
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MarcoRossi wrote: »

whether she was joking about the former or not is irrelevant. This woman couldn't have made a bigger tit of herself if she tried

Really, if Gillian wanted to raise her profile she might have done better to go on Dancing on Ice (back problem permitting). You see a lot less of the contestants being themselves on that show and she might not have ruined her public image quite so comprehensively.
  • Options
    DippydollyDippydolly Posts: 1,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really, if Gillian wanted to raise her profile she might have done better to go on Dancing on Ice (back problem permitting). You see a lot less of the contestants being themselves on that show and she might not have ruined her public image quite so comprehensively.

But then she wouldn't have got to see her relatives or stop in the Versace hotel.
  • Options
    Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think she would have managed no matter what she did ,She doesnt seem to have very many redeeming features at all and I can imagine her whining on DOI too ,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, they do.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dippydolly wrote: »
    But then she wouldn't have got to see her relatives or stop in the Versace hotel.

Oh yeah, slight snag there - she would have been holed up at Ally Pally or Lee Valley, somewhere like that. :D
  • Options
    franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What? Physically earn her fee? :eek: this is gillian McKeith :D
  • Options
    GirlfromEireannGirlfromEireann Posts: 4,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    francie wrote: »
    What? Physically earn her fee? :eek: this is gillian McKeith :D

If Gillian actually had to do some work and go on a show like Dancing on Ice, we'd probably hear that she has a phobia about ice or bright neon colours or heaven forbid Pip Schofield. She'd be out in week one anyway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    MarcoRossi wrote: »

You never know!
    She may have yet more revalations for us:eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tvsaddo wrote: »
    You never know!
    She may have yet more revalations for us:eek::eek::eek:

I, for one, have my soda and popcorn ready for the world exclusive.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you mean she's not pregnant :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 255
    Forum Member
    Vellum wrote: »
    WTF :confused:

This womans ovaries are clearly dry husks.

Quote of the week! :D
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked it when she said "It would be different if we'd met in a club". She really is completely deluded about her own level of attractiveness:confused:. Anf d did Shaun really need to have a mental image of her on her period after he'd jumped into the duck infested water with her :D

An 'I love your music. When we get out, I'll buy your CD'. The image of Fakey McFaintster giveing it some to Kinky Afro or chilling to Wrote For Luck is just too much for my brain to deal with :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 352
    Forum Member

Yes. At 51, Gillian is probably going through the menopause during which time periods become irregular and eventually stop, most women experience this in early to mid fifties.