Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 300
    Forum Member
    Boq wrote: »
    Much as I would like that to be true, the cover photo is actually a promo shot taken for the first series of 'Big Fat Challenge'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-1Jc5Hoj0Y

Oh brilliant I've not seen that before! Check out the strut! They really think they're it don't they? More sizzle than shizzle.
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm down at my friends house petsitting and have just found a programme called Greggs: More Than Meets The Pie. I automatically thought of our favourite fat family :D
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,441
    Forum Member
    The Chawners were just on Daybreak.

I never thought I'd be siding with Katie Hopkins.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rosie Red wrote: »

Don't you just hate it when that happens? :p

I agreed with something she said on Sky News the other day and had to shower in bleach afterwards just to stop feeling so unclean :(
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,441
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Don't you just hate it when that happens? :p

I agreed with something she said on Sky News the other day and had to shower in bleach afterwards just to stop feeling so unclean :(

That brought my first smile of the day. :)

I have every sympathy for obese people if they have a medical condition. A clip of the whole Chawner family, gorging as though they have no intention of trying to diet, is sickening.

Even the recruitment guy who was saying he could find Mr Chawner work said "Whether he wants to do it or not is something else."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Katie Hopkins gives her (unwanted) opinions on everything, but I think she probably has a good measure of the Chawners. (I missed the clip, I tried in vain to catch it on +1 after a friend told me)
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rosie Red wrote: »

Oh No , I missed our favourite family!! What were they doing on there? Showing us how much weight they'd lost? Telling everyone about the work they were doing? Or just sitting there the same as ever, repeating their favourite mantra " it's not our fault!"😱😱
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I caught some of the clip on You-Tube, Philip is a silver haired fox nowadays. He claims he's lost 5 stone, but is still unable to work as he has to care, cough cough, for Audrey.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does this mean they are going to grace our screens again?

I hope it's not Bio though, I've switched to Virgin and don't think I have that channel anymore. And three series of saved episodes on the Skybox are also gone, blah.

I wish someone would upload them all to YT. Pleeease? Please just the 'You're gonna make me miss Emmerdale ARE YOU???' ep? And all the third series? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: :eek: :eek: I've missed them??? :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really surprised that Sam and Emma weren't with them :eek:
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bella Emberg.

Ah don't insult Blunder Woman..at least she worked;)
  • AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Why did they agree to go on TV again? They must have realised what they were being set up for? But then the lure of bright lights and cameras is too much for a Chawner.

You can watch the whole thing here on the ITVPlayer at about 1hr and ten minutes into the programme.

https://www.itv.com/itvplayer/daybreak/15-05-2013

There's some comedy gold in this clip. I've missed the flab four on TV, I really have.

Phil first claims to have lost seven stone and then later only two stone 'since the programme'. He goes on to say "I've always been big, because I'm an ex-lorry driver." Brilliant lack of logic there.

Audrey, who looks bigger than ever, sat there looking out of it for most of the interview before claiming she'd been in hospital with septicemia. Notice how Phil never mentioned that on facebook, but when his precious Emma needed treatment you couldn't get him off it? Audrey went on to blame her epilepsy on not being able to work only for Katie Hopkins to come back saying she has it as well and it hasn't stopped her.

As to the claim the girls have regular employment, I'm seriously doubtful. Maybe Sam still has her job, if she isn't still off sick, but has Emma had a proper job? Emma looks back close to her heaviest and Sam looks far heavier than ever before, I'm sad to say.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »

So does Phil (he says he's lost two stone since the show ended - does that look right?) All that expertise and money, wasted.

I guess it was the Lorraine connection which brought them back. Great for the 'obesity unemployment' segment!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On the larger photo of Phil and Audrey sat there, Audreys watch looks like it's painfully cutting into her wrist. She has lots of white patches on her skin too.

I'm quite fond of Audrey in a way, it's a shame that she always seems to have deteriorated more everytime she appears on TV.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    On the larger photo of Phil and Audrey sat there, Audreys watch looks like it's painfully cutting into her wrist. She has lots of white patches on her skin too.

I'm quite fond of Audrey in a way, it's a shame that she always seems to have deteriorated more everytime she appears on TV.

That must be the wonderful care she gets from Phil.
  • Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's just a ridiculous old racist, content to allow her family to attack people on facebook. She ought to be ashamed.
    Forum Member
    I loved how the Chawners have graced the Daily Mail again, you can just imagine what a treat it was for the writers at the DM to see them pop up on Daybreak!

And there was me thinking they had crawled back under the very large rock they were from.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    Wow, I can't believe this thread is still going. Awesome! I haven't been on here since their last series ended, and I thought they'd never be allowed back on telly again. But here they are, and here I am.

If he can't lift 20kg then how the fandango can he lift Queen Audrey? Well, he is supposed to be her carer, that's what carers do. Did you notice that he totally pinned the blame on Audrey. He answers the question to Lorraine, but turns to Audrey and says: "I'm not too fat to work, I can work, but I'm your carer so that's where YOU'RE holding me back"

I must admit, I've worked with many lorry drivers, and have many lorry drivers turning up at my door to deliver internet goodies......they're usually quite thin because they're carrying boxes all day.

Ha haaaa! I don't usually agree with Hopkins, but I thought her comeback of "I've got epilepsy, and I'm out working" was totally brilliant. In your face FrAUD.
    Forum Member
    I do like how instead of it being the Chawner family as a collective, a lot of the focus is on Phil (th)!
    I wonder where Emma and Sam are.
    Jeepers Aud's got even more huge. Philth is just work-shy, the sooner the people realise he and Aud don't want to change, the better. No point trying the namby pamby methods.

And as an aside, he is not a 24 hour carer. My mum has been in and out of hospital since Christmas due to brain surgery and acute renal failure, her mobility has massively reduced to the point I'm having to lift her several times a day, for example she had a fall this morning.
    Yet, I still have the desire to go to uni and pursue my chosen career, it just means I have to wait a bit longer to get her sorted and in better health.

Phil does nothing for Audrey, he is an insult to genuine carers. It makes me so angry. It is exhausting to be a carer, he happily sits on his backside watching telly or driving Princess Emma around in the Mobility car while Aud pees herself on the sofa/LazyAud.
  • auntiemauntiem Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    I have just watched the Daybreak clip. At the end of it when Lorraine looks back to camera, Lorraine's face is a picture. As much as it was her connection that may have got them on Daybreak, she didn't look all that happy. Almost like there was a bad smell.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    auntiem wrote: »
    I have just watched the Daybreak clip. At the end of it when Lorraine looks back to camera, Lorraine's face is a picture. As much as it was her connection that may have got them on Daybreak, she didn't look all that happy. Almost like there was a bad smell.

BIB: God help the poor person who was next on the sofa :(
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greengran wrote: »
    Oh No , I missed our favourite family!! What were they doing on there? Showing us how much weight they'd lost? Telling everyone about the work they were doing? Or just sitting there the same as ever, repeating their favourite mantra " it's not our fault!"😱😱

Making every excuse under the sun why they couldn't work, why being fat slobs isn't their fault and why they deserve to sit on their fat arses all day long claiming benefits.