Hollyoaks E4 Daily Thread - Hospital Fun! - 27/03/15

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    cfc86cfc86 Posts: 31,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyfall wrote: »
    Esther and Sinead a couple glad no such thing happen, no former victim of that was bullied should not full for in love their former bully or even be friends with them.

Normally I would agree but this is Hollyoaks.
    Yup & by that time loads more damage will have happened to the McHay relationship like they don't have enough on their plate already!!

It makes you wonder why the show put them together in the first place.
  • Options
    Marianne_321Marianne_321 Posts: 25,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cfc86 wrote: »
    Even 2 years ago was better than what we're getting now. I agree we're very critical of the show buy only because we're frustrated with the state of it now.

All Kirkwood knows is destroy couples. Guaranteed by the end of the year Lockie and Porsche will have different partners.

I actually do care which is why I'm critical. I also get frustrated & exasperated & let it out on here, I get this way because I know Hollyoaks are capable of really good stuff. Hollyoaks sometimes still have brill ep's but it's not as often & the show is not like it used to be. They need to get rid of BK, look back at when it was like at it's best for inspiration & comparison to now. Listen to long term fans views & why so many no longer watch. Also, invest in top notch actors who can do wonders with even a weaker script compared with average or awful actors!!!
  • Options
    SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Normally I would agree but this is Hollyoaks.

It makes you wonder why the show put them together in the first place.

Guess what was sick Maddie, Sinead and Ruby pretending to be Esther's online friend each taken turns in giving Esther fake hope, made Esther go meet her online friend, make Esther think there was a dead body in that parking lot like Silas killed someone, they scare her to death recoding the whole look on her face to put on the internet and they made Esther wet herself. Their prank and what they did was sick, evil, nasty, cruel, horrible, wicked and cold. Sinead enjoyed every moment she did to Esther, Sinead didn't even see it as bullying just harmless fun. Driving a person to take their on life because of being bullied isn't harmless fun.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually do care which is why I'm critical. I also get frustrated & exasperated & let it out on here, I get this way because I know Hollyoaks are capable of really good stuff. Hollyoaks sometimes still have brill ep's but it's not as often & the show is not like it used to be. They need to get rid of BK, look back at when it was like at it's best for inspiration & comparison to now. Listen to long term fans views & why so many no longer watch. Also, invest in top notch actors who can do wonders with even a weaker script compared with average or awful actors!!!

The show needs to axe Kirkwood and some of the cast and crew. The show can be good but it needs to be back to how it was. How can you go from Brendan, Mercedes stabbing herself, Silas etc to what we have now?

It's hard to believe the person responsible for the worse era I'd also responsible for best era.
    Guess what was sick Maddie, Sinead and Ruby pretending to be Esther's online friend each taken turns in giving Esther fake hope, made Esther go meet her online friend, make Esther think there was a dead body in that parking lot like Silas killed someone, they scare her to death recoding the whole look on her face to put on the internet and they made Esther wet herself. Their prank and what they did was sick, evil, nasty, cruel, horrible, wicked and cold. Sinead enjoyed every moment she did to Esther, Sinead didn't even see it as bullying just harmless fun. Driving a person to take their on life because of being bullied isn't harmless fun.

Esther forgiving Ruby and Sinead and being fine with them should never have happened. I've been bullied, I won't go into the extent but it was horrible, and still find it hard to forget years later.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking on twitter we're getting a spring trailer tomorrow. Let's see what storylines we have to 'look forward to'.
  • Options
    ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The problem is everything is changes so quickly, there is no build up
    Sinead as example , falls for freddie, knows hes in love with thingy, he says lets get married, for 3 weeks later they do, the split a few weeks after (cos they split in real life)
    then katie dies, she seduces Tony as punishment, they are on off for a bit, then its a crazy over powering love, then she sleeps with everyone, who is the daddy is the game for a day, then Tony is upset its not his baby, then shes back with her step mum and having stes baby, there is no build up, no looking at why these things happen
    she loved Freddie, then its over, just like that, we have all forgotten they were married
    her feelings for Tony were they real?
    Ste and her dont share a scene for ages
    we dont know how she feels about him having HIV
    so much happens but we never feel any fall out it happens then its move on next issue, when it was Craig/JP days the build up was good, we understood why the characters did what they did and felt like they did. I never feel that now
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The show needs to axe Kirkwood and some of the cast and crew. The show can be good but it needs to be back to how it was. How can you go from Brendan, Mercedes stabbing herself, Silas etc to what we have now?

It's hard to believe the person responsible for the worse era I'd also responsible for best era.

Esther forgiving Ruby and Sinead and being fine with them should never have happened. I've been bullied, I won't go into the extent but it was horrible, and still find it hard to forget years later.

Maddie made it her personal mission to hurt Esther anyway she could, Ruby did whatever she could to please Maddie and Sinead is just plane right nasty that won't ever change. What's worse Sinead didn't visit Esther at the hospital, didn't say sorry for hurting Esther and didn't care if she lived or died.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sinead Goes In To Labour At Ex's Wedding!
    Sinead threatens to steal the spotlight from Lindsey on her big day when she goes in to labour during the ceremony.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sinead as example , falls for freddie, knows hes in love with thingy, he says lets get married, for 3 weeks later they do, the split a few weeks after (cos they split in real life)
    then katie dies, she seduces Tony as punishment, they are on off for a bit, then its a crazy over powering love, then she sleeps with everyone, who is the daddy is the game for a day, then Tony is upset its not his baby, then shes back with her step mum and having stes baby, there is no build up, no looking at why these things happen
    she loved Freddie, then its over, just like that, we have all forgotten they were married
    so much happens but we never feel any fall out it happens then its move on next issue, when it was Craig/JP days the build up was good, we understood why the characters did what they did and felt like they did. I never feel that now

Everything now is start and end. There is no slow burning or build up. Everything just happens with no explanation and us viewers are expected to swallow the guff we're being fed. I miss issue led stories and watching how a story starts. I miss aftermath after a big event and Hollyoaks not doing something for the sake of it.

If it wasn't for you guys and these threads I'd have given up months ago.
    Maddie made it her personal mission to hurt Esther anyway she could, Ruby did whatever she could to please Maddie and Sinead is just plane right nasty that won't ever change. What's worse Sinead didn't visit Esther at the hospital, didn't say sorry for hurting Esther and didn't care if she lived or died.

I think she said sorry once but Esther told her not to worry about it. Really?
  • Options
    ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everything now is start and end. There is no slow burning or build up. Everything just happens with no explanation and us viewers are expected to swallow the guff we're being fed. I miss issue led stories and watching how a story starts. I miss aftermath after a big event and Hollyoaks not doing something for the sake of it.

Same with me, you lot make it worth watching just cos its so daft
  • Options
    Forum Member

I think she said sorry once but Esther told her not to worry about it. Really?

It's bad already they make Esther be friends with Sinead again, if hollyoaks wanted to show how their friendship and how they are with each other, they should have more scenes.

It's not good putting characters together as a couple or as friends when they are not getting enough scenes like Kim and Esther as a couple.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same with me, you lot make it worth watching just cos its so daft

You lot are crazier than Sienna but you're all awesome. I have laughed more the last 4, almost 5, months than I have in a long time.
    It's bad already they make Esther be friends with Sinead again, if hollyoaks wanted to show how their friendship and how they are with each other, they should have more scenes.

It's not good putting characters together as a couple or as friends when they are not getting enough scenes like Kim and Esther as a couple.

I don't like Kim and Esther together. I don't like Grim either. I do vote for Celine/Kim though :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You lot are crazier than Sienna but you're all awesome. I have laughed more the last 4, almost 5, months than I have in a long time.

I don't like Kim and Esther together. I don't like Grim either. I do vote for Celine/Kim though :D

All I want is for Esther to be happy, I thought Kim and Esther are okay couple but that kiss with Grace and Kim going to ruin things with Esther when she finds out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All I want is for Esther to be happy, I thought Kim and Esther are okay couple but that kiss with Grace and Kim going to ruin things with Esther when she finds out.

For as long as she's on the show Esther will never be happy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    For as long as she's on the show Esther will never be happy.

Since Grace and Kim kissed there's bound to more to happen with them in the weeks to come, I hope nothing more goes on with them. When Trevor and Esther learn their lovers kissed each other what will they do about it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since Grace and Kim kissed there's bound to more to happen with them in the weeks to come, I hope nothing more goes on with them. When Trevor and Esther learn their lovers kissed each other what will they do about it.

I hope the kiss was a one off. Trevor won't be happy especially after Grace having a go when she thought Trevor and Porsche slept together.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Excellent post!!!

BIB My fav bit!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Another excellent post!!!

Seriously guys, I would miss you all way too much!!! I'll still be watching!!

At least we can still goggle at the hot guy's like S'Avage!!!! :D:p;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hope the kiss was a one off. Trevor won't be happy especially after Grace having a go when she thought Trevor and Porsche slept together.

Just hoping Grace and Kim don't have a affair hollyoaks had to many affairs and another not needed, If it were to happen why would Grace risk her relationship with Trevor and her friendship with Esther who's carrying her baby, just have a affair with someone, better question why would Kim start a affair.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cfc86, Marianne and Chelsea have a great day for tomorrow and enjoy hollyoaks.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another excellent post!!!

Seriously guys, I would miss you all way too much!!! I'll still be watching!!

At least we can still goggle at the hot guy's like S'Avage!!!! :D:p;-)

As you know you guys helped me during a time where I was low and feeling like shit. When I started reading the threads I had constant tests to see what was wrong but every night at 7 I looked forward to seeing what everyone had to say. Even now I do too. I'm very glad I started reading, and now joining, the threads.

Everyone wants S'avage but we all know he's yours ;-)
    Just hoping Grace and Kim don't have a affair hollyoaks had to many affairs and another not needed, If it were to happen why would Grace risk her relationship with Trevor and her friendship with Esther who's carrying her baby, just have a affair with someone, better question why would Kim start a affair.

I know. Grace has more to lose than Kim so it makes no sense for an affair to happen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cfc86, Marianne and Chelsea have a great day for tomorrow and enjoy hollyoaks.:)

You too :) Enjoy your day and I look forward to talking to you again.
  • Options
    Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking when she has sex with a guy she kills them, like American Horror Story Coven, but that wouldn't bother her.

Cameron probably. I remember someone saying that will happen after all the trouble getting Dee Dee.

I think Cameron was genuine when he said he wanted to see if he could be a donor for Tegan. Even if his motive is to clear the air over his part in Danny and Sam's deaths and become closer to Peri and if possible Leela, it is highly charitable and caring anyway.
    not being funny, but DeeDee thats a silly name, no offence but did Katie Price make it up?

The name DeeDee was chosen as a throwback to the mum of Alex Fletcher's Brookside character - called Diane Dixon or DeeDee for short.
    She does bug people :p

I think it's just speculation. Plus it will make the fallout once Tegan finds out Cameron caused the crash that killed Sam and Danny 'interesting'.

It would cause parellel extremes of feeling if Cameron is a successful donor for Tegan and thus saves her life, and soon afterwards Tegan finds out that Cameron was behind Danny and Sam's deaths. Knowing Peri's luck, she will be the last to find out, and by accident, as Leela and Tegan make out they yet again withheld the truth in order to protect her. >:(