Gossip Girl *Series 4* starting soon (trailer/spoilers inside).

molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s83/gossip-girl/

Really looking forward to this. I love 'gossip girl'.

I think Blair is such a great character-even more so than Serena I'd say (just my opinion). Anyone know any spoilers for this series?

Not to sure on the start date in the UK either.

:)

Comments

• molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bump :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am so excited!

The most shocking thing in that trailer wasn't seeing Chuck alive, it was seeing him in casual clothes!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bump.

anyone watch the first episode? i thought it was ok nothing special though. according to wiki doesn't like the viewing figures were that good for a season opener either 1.92 million
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just read the synopsis, thought it was very slow, episode 2 sounds good though! C and B finally talking after him nearly dying.

BTW Gossip Girl returns next wednesday, 8pm itv2.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    qwerty282 wrote: »
    Just read the synopsis, thought it was very slow, episode 2 sounds good though! C and B finally talking after him nearly dying.

• silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just read the synopsis, thought it was very slow, episode 2 sounds good though!
    C and B finally talking after him nearly dying.

Put that in Spoiler tags for you :( :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought this was a spoiler included thread! Sorry!! Should have been a bit more careful! :o Got confused!
  • TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    TBH i kind of getting bored with Gossip Girl the only characters i care about any more are rufus and lilly, chuck and blair, the rest just seem to be doing the same thing again and again
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    watched episode 2, thought it was ok and then there were Chuck / Blair scenes and it got a lot better :D

btw
    i think Juliet is going to end up working for Jenny, there's an episode on wiki listed as 'Juliet don't live here anymore' and it's around the time Jenny is suppose to return
  • OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    Looove gossip girl - the trailers for this season look fabbity! Can't wait for 90210 to air either:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone watch this. Completely loved this episode, even though it was much gentler than an average episode of Gossip Girl. Loved the introduction of Juliet, although i fear that it will be not as straightforward as it looks from this episode.

But, Blair did completely steal this episode. I don't even think Gossip Girl's about Serena any more, the only reason I watch is because of Blair (and Chuck).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've watched Episode 2. Not sure what's going on with Juliet but I don't think it is Jenny related. She said love you at the end of the call, which makes me think its a guy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did anyone watch this. Completely loved this episode, even though it was much gentler than an average episode of Gossip Girl. Loved the introduction of Juliet, although i fear that it will be not as straightforward as it looks from this episode.

But, Blair did completely steal this episode. I don't even think Gossip Girl's about Serena any more, the only reason I watch is because of Blair (and Chuck).

I agree though, I absolutely love Chuck and Blair.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I'm bored of this show now, watched the latest ep and it was just dull.

One less show to watch online though, hooray.
  • nerf666nerf666 Posts: 9,029
    Forum Member
    Last ep was very promising, tbh I'd given up after sitting through most of season 3 but its definitely piqued my interest... just needs moar Blair and not so much Serena ;d
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who was the guy at the end of tonight's episode? Have we seen him before? I'm rubbish at remembering occasional characters from past series, if he was a part of them.

I am a bit disappointed how Juliet and Nate are not a serious couple; I quite liked them. It would have been far more interesting than Juliet being involved with mystery guy. It's so obvious that when Juliet's secret comes out, it will push Nate and Serena back together and then they'll prbably split up again near the series finale.

Loved the fake video, that was really funny. Also, I know that Eva's really nice and everything but I absolutely hate her. I just find her character really boring and a bit pointless and also very fustrating as I just want Chuck to get back with Blair!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still loving Gossip Girl. Blair does seem to be taking more of a front seat this series so far, but she's always had the best lines.

Almost certain that all of the main characters will have bed hopped their way round each other again by the end of series (again)!

Guilty pleasure, bliss.
  • Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    THAT Juliet, looks like she's about 34 years old WTF?! how miscast is SHE....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps she is 34, I think we'll find out a lot more about her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Episode 4 was brilliant!! All I'm going to say it's war between a certain two characters now, I really can't wait for the next episode!!...Just had a look Katie Cassidy who plays Juliet is actually 23, she certainly looks older...xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not many posts about Gossip Girl - is nobody feeling it this series?

I'm still enjoying it, but I wonder how many more times they can rehash the partner-swapping storylines? And do any of them actually go to lectures??!
  • OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    I'm still enjoying Gossip Girl! I hope Serena and Nate don't get back together too quickly though, they are one of my least favourite couples on the show, i just think Nate belongs with Blair! Though i do love her with Chuck as well :p
    I quite like Clemence Posey's(?) character, Eva, she seems extremely sweet and innocent :)
    Also am quite enjoying the absence if Little J at the moment :p
  • Mr. ChipsMr. Chips Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am a big Gossip Girl fan and here are my thoughts on this series:

-The first two episodes were a bit dull. I think they could have came up with some better material considering they were in Paris

-Episodes 3 and 4 have really saved the beginning of this season. Juliet is really interesting; I like the fake video which Serena and Blair made; the 'war' between Blair and Chuck looks like a good storyline.

-I'm getting really bored with Dan - who's really wet this series, and Vanessa - who just bores me.

-Since Serena decided she doesn't want Dan or Nate, it looks like she's going to sleep around with the whole of New York (yet again!)

-Despite some flaws, Gossip Girl is still a great watch and addictive viewing.:)
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nice to see old chuck rear his head but at same time would been nice for evas parting words to have an effect on him
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i really don't like Vanessa at all :(. i'm kind of glad it wasn't on this week because i still need to watch episode 5. it is back next week though and
    Jenny is back!

the US ratings for this series so far are

episode 1 - 1.87 million
    episode 2 - 1.87 million
    episode 3 - 1.78 million
    episode 4 - 2.00 million
    episode 5 - 1.78 million

hopefully this week off and the person returning will give it a boost next week