Do men find woman over size 14 attractive?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    Size 14 isn't in the remotest bit fat.

Yeah but it's not in the remotest bit thin either.
  • RussellIanRussellIan Posts: 12,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just wondering what men on here like does it matter if a woman carries a bit of weight or do you like the slim toned figure...

Is Nigella over size 14? I find her very attractive.
  • AzagothAzagoth Posts: 10,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vellum wrote: »
    You can have a tiny little waist, huge tits.

:D:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIt_hedcBTc
  • MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    Size 14 isn't in the remotest bit fat.

It's clinically obese if you are 4ft 10, and a bit on the thin side if you are 6ft. Perfect on a lady of 5ft 9 perhaps.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Breast tissue, not fat

Arent they mostly fat though? When I lose weight the first place it goes from is my boobs.
  • bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blueblade wrote: »
    Depends on the woman. Sex appeal ~ as distinct from pure looks ~ comes in all shapes & sizes.
    JPDorsetDS wrote: »
    Thread is about initial attraction; not whether or not she turns out to be a psychopath.

Sorry you'll have to remind me where I was referring to psychological defects, rather than initial attraction :eek:
  • rockerchickrockerchick Posts: 9,255
    Forum Member
    Yeah but it's not in the remotest bit thin either.

I'd say it's slim. When i hear the word 'thin' i don't think of them size 8 boney girls or whatever, thin to me means a curvy woman with a little bit of meat on her...
  • VellumVellum Posts: 6,825
    Forum Member
    Arent they mostly fat though? When I lose weight the first place it goes from is my boobs.

Fat tits have no shape, I would link an example but :o
    Forum Member
    Sorry you'll have to remind me where I was referring to psychological defects, rather than initial attraction :eek:

I do get some offbeat weird replies, and this is right up amongst them.

Thread is quite clearly about physical appearance. You are the one that bought the psychological into it.
    Forum Member
    Azagoth wrote: »

Yeah that girls a size 14, and would have big tits even if she got down to size 10.
  • bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thread is quite clearly about physical appearance. You are the one that bought the psychological into it.

Where, precisely. I posted one post (post No 15), which you commented on. Nowhere was psychology mentioned.

I'm mystified ~ unless you've got the wrong poster.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    considering the AVERAGE size in the UK is 14 if you dont like that your a bit buggered lol

Not really, if it is the average then about 50% of women would be that size or below, which is quite a bit of choice.
    Salv* wrote: »
    Yes, why not? Size 16 can be someone extremely curvy with big hips, doesn't mean they are chubby or fat at all.

I'm a 17 year old, and i was having a discussion with my mates about this. We were saying how we would not go with someone under Size 8. We don't wnat skin and bones (and this is teens talking), we know we would rather go with someone like Beyonce, rather than Kate Moss, obviously.

Beyonce is not a size 16 though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm a size 10 but I still lose it off my boobs first.
  • SentenzaSentenza Posts: 12,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are they still breathing?
  • RussellIanRussellIan Posts: 12,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

"Fat tits" lol :)

I'm hardly a female anatomy expert but I'm not sure... 'fat bums' for example, are just that - bums full of fat. It's however entirely possible to not have a fat bum, by exercising it to minimise the natural accumulation of that there, and to instead accentuate the natural muscles there (the largest in the human body apparently). But are there muscles in tits :confused: I know some of the female Gladiators had somewhat unconventionally-delineated mammaries.
    Forum Member
    Where, precisely. I posted one post (post No 15), which you commented on. Nowhere was psychology mentioned.

I'm mystified ~ unless you've got the wrong poster.

You said

"Depends on the woman. Sex appeal ~ as distinct from pure looks ~ comes in all shapes & sizes. "
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Breast tissue, not fat

Fat tits are a fat girl who develops a fatty body around her tits, making them seem larger, but they are more like mounds with no shape as the breast itself has not changed

Well you know, even the prettiest breast has a very high percentage of fat in it. Just look at the way female body builders with a very low percentage of fat in their body lose their breasts. Like this.
    Forum Member

And you don't like that... I married one just like you:D 5ft 5, size 10, complains her boobs are too small, and as soon as she loses a pound 'Oh god, I have no boobs!:cry:':cry:. More than a handful is a waste:D Excuse me, I must just go and check something.....:eek:
  • fat controllerfat controller Posts: 13,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Depends on the woman - there is more to it than just the size.

Such as, does she have Dyson tendencies??? :D:D
    Forum Member

OK, if you are a size 10 and a 32a and you get up to a size 18 you are not going to get huge pendulous melons as a result are you because the shape of the breast is set, it does not change with weight, you will get slightly bigger tits, but also rolls of fat around the back and a wider bra size - fat tits.
  • AzagothAzagoth Posts: 10,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would now be a good time to mention Christina Hendricks?
    Forum Member
    Well you know, even the prettiest breast has a very high percentage of fat in it. Just look at the way female body builders with a very low percentage of fat in their body lose their breasts. Like this.

No, that girl would have had small tits anyway.
    I don't dislike small tits btw
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MAW wrote: »
    And you don't like that... I married one just like you:D 5ft 5, size 10, complains her boobs are too small, and as soon as she loses a pound 'Oh god, I have no boobs!:cry:':cry:. More than a handful is a waste:D Excuse me, I must just go and check something.....:eek:

If I could lose it off my bum first that would be better :D
    Forum Member
    If I could lose it off my bum first that would be better :D

That's what they all say. You are not my OH, posting from the bedroom are you:confused: I'm sure your bum is lovely too.