Options

A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Yes two who she had with Ted Hughes a famos poet who her fans kind of blame for her depression and death it's all very torrid :o Haha i wouldn't have bothered just stood under it myself :D

I think her relationship him wasn't too good or something. Well actually I did get a bit wet :D It's good for washing out the brain after writing certain scenes ;) Mum wants me to re-plant a tree tomorrow. I think she's trying to keep me busy, maybe so I don't have to write the story :p I know I should get on with rewriting it though.
  • Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How's You CNBC :)?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm alright, just fed up with the heat. My Macbook Air was acting strange yesterday. I think it might be haunted :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha maybe it's thea heat melting the circuit boards or a ''Ghost In The Machine'' to quote Sting & The Poilce :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Haha maybe it's thea heat melting the circuit boards or a ''Ghost In The Machine'' to quote Sting & The Poilce :p

It could be that :p What happened was that I left a particular browser tab open when I went out and when I came back it was on something completely different. Nobody had been near my computer so I'm very suspicious :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That happened with a glass of Coke i poured it left it without drinking it and it had gone down and everyone i asked swore they hadn't touched it was like that's random :D Maybe we both have ghosts :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That happened with a glass of Coke i poured it left it without drinking it and it had gone down and everyone i asked swore they hadn't touched it was like that's random :D Maybe we both have ghosts :D

I think you need to 'phone an exorcist :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha or maybe somone wasn't being entirely honest or i lost my mrbles :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Haha or maybe somone wasn't being entirely honest or i lost my mrbles :D

Someone might have drunk it and not confessed :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's the more likely explination :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's the more likely explination :p

Probably :p Anyway I've got to replant a tree today so that'll give me another reason to avoid writing certain scenes in the story :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha your feeling very green fingered aren't you :p I'm off to make Lunch :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Haha your feeling very green fingered aren't you :p I'm off to make Lunch :)

Mum asked me to do it so I'd better do it :p I think she's trying to keep me occupied. What are you going to have?
  • Options
    BadKid95BadKid95 Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    It's semi-autobiographical and is basically about a girls struggle with depression and eventual suicide attempt and recovery. It's really poignant as just after Sylvia Plaith commited suicide herself and died :(

Spoilers ;)
    I had to go in today to be briefed on the extended project we're doing. Decided I'm doing mine on Catherine the Great
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BadKid95 wrote: »
    Spoilers ;)
    I had to go in today to be briefed on the extended project we're doing. Decided I'm doing mine on Catherine the Great

Awe sorry bad i should put SPOILERS in big capitals :o:p

And i haven't realy learnt much on Catherine the Great the only Russian history i know is Rasoutin, The Last romanovs and the proceeding revolution and descent in to communism :) I know your a fan of her so should be fun :) Also forgot to mention it but Thrsday i think it was Philipa Gregory's The Real White Queen the first part was shown on BBC2 so if you missed it it'll be on iPlayer :)

And CNBC i've been trying veggie food as i was considering going Veggie because of the moral and ethical implications of killing countless animals for food suffice to say after eating Quorn not gonna happen :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And CNBC i've been trying veggie food as i was considering going Veggie because of the moral and ethical implications of killing countless animals for food suffice to say after eating Quorn not gonna happen :D

Have you been talking to the fairy one? :D My dad used to have a friend who claimed she was a great cook and every time you went to her house she served up Quorn and Tesco Value gunk :rolleyes: Anyway you'd better be careful with 'em as they might contain traces of unicorn! :p
  • Options
    BadKid95BadKid95 Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    Awe sorry bad i should put SPOILERS in big capitals :o:p

And i haven't realy learnt much on Catherine the Great the only Russian history i know is Rasoutin, The Last romanovs and the proceeding revolution and descent in to communism :) I know your a fan of her so should be fun :) Also forgot to mention it but Thrsday i think it was Philipa Gregory's The Real White Queen the first part was shown on BBC2 so if you missed it it'll be on iPlayer :)

Haha, no worries I guessed it she does seem nuts to be honest. I'm not really into this stuff though

Yeah I watched it, provided my parents with clarity as to what The White Queen is about, they've been drawing blanks :p

Well I'm doing it on Peter and Catherine the Great. I want to look at why they're "Great" so the changes to Russian society, economics, arts etc in comparison to the other monarchs such as Empress Elizabeth
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BadKid95 wrote: »
    Haha, no worries I guessed it she does seem nuts to be honest. I'm not really into this stuff though

Yeah I watched it, provided my parents with clarity as to what The White Queen is about, they've been drawing blanks :p

Well I'm doing it on Peter and Catherine the Great. I want to look at why they're "Great" so the changes to Russian society, economics, arts etc in comparison to the other monarchs such as Empress Elizabeth

Haha i like it it gives a great insight into depression from the perspective of a suffere :)

And i just go in the other room it's no se trying to explain anything to anyone :p

That's a really great subject bad and alot to sink your teeth into plus its a subject that is very little studied so points for originality too :) I'm really into Welsh history at the moment in part because of The White Queen and the Tudor link it's alot more interesting than i thought :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've just been out washing out more plant pots. I got absolutely drenched and I had to change :eek::D It was fun though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet it was especially in this heat :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I bet it was especially in this heat :D

Yep :D I was just watching another old interview with the Miracle on the Hudson flight attendants. I'm watching those interviews so I get an idea of what the real life people are like. I then develop them into characters. One of them said herself and the other two work very well together :p I think that can be interpreted in a couple of different ways for the purposes of the story ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha i bet knowing what you know now you see things perhaps others wouldn't :p

Listening to a bit of Goldfrapp really looking forward to Tales Of Us goldfrapp are just awesomeness personifed :p
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am home alone tonight and loving it
This discussion has been closed.