Beyonce & Jay Z Tour - HUGE 40 Song Setlist!!!!!

Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
Forum Member
✭✭
Tour kicked off last night in the U.S! The setlist is absolutely insane! Well worth the money for the ticket. Wish I was going!

01. 03 Bonnie & Clyde
02. Show Me What You Got
03. Upgrade U
04. Crazy in Love
05. N***** in Paris
06. Tom Ford
07. Run The World
08. Flawless
09. Yoncé
10. Jigga
11. Dirt Off Ya Shoulders
12. Big Pimpin
13. Naughty Girl
14. Ring The Alarm
15. On To The Next One
16. Clique
17. Diva
18. Baby Boy
19. Haunted / Ghost
20. No Church In The Wild
21. Drunk In Love
22. Public Service Announcement
23. Why Don’t You Love Me?
24. Holy Grail
25. ****withmeyouknowigotit
26. Beach Is Better
27. Partition
28. Countdown (Interlude)
29. 99 Problems
30. If I Were A Boy / Ex-Factor
31. Song Cry
32. Resentment
33. Love On Top / I Want You Back (Tribute to Michael Jackson)
34. Izzo (H.O.V.A)
35. Single Ladies
36. Hard Knock Life
37. Pretty Hurts
38. Part II (On The Run)
39. Forever Young
40. Halo
41. Lift Off (Finale)

Comments

• mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,973
    Forum Member
    That's quite a setlist. I like their music in small doses so I wouldn't be able to see an entire show but I bet that everyone going is really enjoying it.

They played their wedding video on the first night apparently.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's such a good setlist. I don't think Beyonce likes Deja Vu though. It's not on the setlist and she hasn't performed it for years. Considering it was the lead single from the B'Day album I've always been surprised she doesn't perform it. I thought this tour with Jay-Z would defintiely see them do it as he raps on it, but it's still not there. Definitely don't think she's a fan of the song!
  • Johnny_CashJohnny_Cash Posts: 2,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    there is no denying its worth the money, it must be an exhausting show, for artist and audience alike. I dont think I could sit through a 40 song set though personally.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,973
    Forum Member
    Maybe they aren't playing all of the songs in full. They must have had the curfew extended otherwise.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    Maybe they aren't playing all of the songs in full. They must have had the curfew extended otherwise.

I'm not sure how curfews etc works in the U.S (last nights show was in Miami). Some of the songs like Diva and Baby Boy I'm guessing weren't performed in full. Nice to see some old tracks like Upgrade U back!!
  • AshleyRoseXAshleyRoseX Posts: 2,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's such a good setlist. I don't think Beyonce likes Deja Vu though. It's not on the setlist and she hasn't performed it for years. Considering it was the lead single from the B'Day album I've always been surprised she doesn't perform it. I thought this tour with Jay-Z would defintiely see them do it as he raps on it, but it's still not there. Definitely don't think she's a fan of the song!

I was wondering the same thing!

She hasn't performed Deja Vu live for ages now!

It's so weird. It was a hit song too. I'm happy Upgrade U is there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to the show in Paris ^_^
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    abibble wrote: »
    I'm going to the show in Paris ^_^

I'm jealous!
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no Broken Hearted Girl, Sweet Dreams or Irreplaceable:(
    she really could do with giving Halo and Single Ladies a break at this stage.
  • MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    Ok she REALLY needs to bring this to the UK or I won't be happy :( !!!

Seeing all the preparation, pics and that stuff on Facebook is weird because every time I see that I know I'll be seeing it live at some point.

I haven't got any tickets for the Paris show, would work out too expensive (never entertained the idea of going to another country for a concert). I keep thinking we'll be surprised and she'll announce a UK show. The set-list looks AMAZING. I hate this :(.

They should do Twickenham, even if it's just 1 show. I mean it holds like 4X the amount of people that the O2 Arena does right?

I don't do looking at Youtube clips of concerts (I normally wait till I see her live), but I guess I'll have to :cry:
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    That's one long setlist! I'm only a casual Beyonce fan so I'm not sure I could sit through 40 songs, but good luck to them! :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    no Broken Hearted Girl, Sweet Dreams or Irreplaceable:(
    she really could do with giving Halo and Single Ladies a break at this stage.

I don't really think those songs would fit in with the theme of the tour though, especially Sweet Dreams and Irreplaceable as much as I do love them. Broken Hearted Girl wasn't a big single or anything and although it's a nice song, there's many, many other tracks I would rather see/hear. I see what you mean about Halo and Single Ladies, but they are two of her biggest hits and fan favourites so she has to do them really.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    This looks absolutely amazing. Wish there was a London show!

The temptation to jump on the Eurostar is large!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vdp2791 wrote: »
    This looks absolutely amazing. Wish there was a London show!

The temptation to jump on the Eurostar is large!

I'm tempted as well. The price of the concert ticket is fine and reflects what you get for your money in my opinion. Does anyone know how to get cheap Eurostar tickets though? If I could get a reasonable priced Eurostar ticket then I would probably go.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm jealous!

I accidentally bought two tickets so I'm selling one
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    I'm tempted as well. The price of the concert ticket is fine and reflects what you get for your money in my opinion. Does anyone know how to get cheap Eurostar tickets though? If I could get a reasonable priced Eurostar ticket then I would probably go.

I agree the ticket piece is very fair to be honest. I wouldn't really know the best way to get a decent deal on the Eurostar. And from what I've seen they don't do a late return train so would be a case of paying for accommodation too :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Capital FM have just tweeted that there might be some dates announced for the UK next week, hope it's true! although I'm unsure if they've stated that Paris are the only European dates.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can someone explain why Beyonce always performs Why Don't You Love Me? at every tour? It was like, the seventh single from an album released in 2008 and didn't do anything anywhere. It's pretty weak and she continues to sing it all the time over singles that she released! What about Best Thing You Never Had? Sweet Dreams? Irreplaceble?

Why ditch them in favour of WDYLM??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    Can someone explain why Beyonce always performs Why Don't You Love Me? at every tour? It was like, the seventh single from an album released in 2008 and didn't do anything anywhere. It's pretty weak and she continues to sing it all the time over singles that she released! What about Best Thing You Never Had? Sweet Dreams? Irreplaceble?

Why ditch them in favour of WDYLM??

WDYLM is a great crowd hyper.

She needs to add Irreplaceable - that screams stadium sing-along!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She hasn't performed 'Why Don't You Love Me?' on every tour. Only on Mrs Carter Tour and now the On The Run Tour. It's a huge crowd pleaser so it made sense that she kept it in. I always like her setlists. I hate it when artists don't perform album tracks from old albums. I like that she's brought back Upgrade U and Ring The Alarm!! Love that she did Schoolin life from the deluxe version of 4 on the Mrs Carter Tour. Loved that she surprised everyone with Grown Woman and Standing On The Sun, even though they weren't singles and were just for the Pepsi/H&M campaigns. She could easily do a whole tour just full of her hits, but that would be boring and precitable. I like that she changes it up and there's always a few surprises. Only songs I really wish she would do though are Deja Vu...it's been years since she's done it. Also Countdown which is one of my favourite Beyonce songs...I was a little upset that she only used it as an interlude.
  • mialiciousmialicious Posts: 4,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    40 songs and only about 5 of them are any good.