Tulisa’s stolen my bloke... and I’m 3 months pregnant ARTICLE

TrueGangstaTrueGangsta Posts: 942
Forum Member
✭✭
Tulisa’s stolen my bloke... and I’m 3 months pregnant

Newcastle star's lover talks exclusively to The Sun

Tulisa, Danny Simpson and Stephanie Ward Loved-up ... Danny Simpson kisses Stephanie Ward, and is seen at Newcastle Airport with Tulisa, NEWCASTLE ace Danny Simpson’s girlfriend lashed out last night after learning of his dates with TV’s Tulisa Contostavlos.

Stephanie Ward, 25, branded the X Factor judge a home-wrecker for romancing the footballer. Stephanie also revealed she is three months pregnant with her and Simpson’s second child. She added: “He’s cheated. We never broke up.”

Stephanie was left “numb” after snaps emerged of the Premier League ace checking into a Manchester hotel with the X Factor judge. And her pain was compounded yesterday when she discovered the footballer had spent Wednesday night with Tulisa at THEIR mansion on the outskirts of Newcastle.

Stephanie is the mother of Simpson’s baby girl Skye-Lorena and is expecting their second child in six months. She said of Tulisa: “She’s been sleeping in my bed! Danny has humiliated me in front of my family, friends and the whole nation. “We’ve been off-and-on for the last seven years — but absolutely solid for the last two.

“As far as I’m concerned he has cheated on me because we hadn’t broken up or anything. “I am numb and I’ve gone through the emotions in the last 24 hours. At first I was upset, then angry. “She was at my house last night, so I think they are going to start seeing each other.

“But what I’d say to Danny is, I don’t know how he can throw away his perfect family for someone who is constantly pictured with different guys. “I loved Danny for Danny, not Danny the footballer — I can’t see it lasting. “I have a baby on the way and a little girl who’s 1½. If he wants to leave that, then that’s up to him. “But I won’t be here for him if he comes back. I don’t care any more. He’s made his bed so he can lie in it.

“She’s a home-wrecker and has destroyed my family.” Danny Simpson playing for Newcastle United
Prem ace ... defender Simpson earns £25,000-a-week at Toon. Stephanie’s tearful gran Jean Smith said: “They were very much still together. I saw the newspapers this morning and was totally devastated. “As far as I know everything was fine — they were in love.”

Tulisa, who recently declared herself single and voiced fears she may never find Mr Right, was introduced to 25-year-old Newcastle United defender Simpson through mutual friends. The Sun told yesterday of their Tuesday tryst in Manchester and how they were later seen in a Tesco store.

Yesterday N-Dubz singer Tulisa was seen gazing lovingly at Simpson after spending the night at his £1million home in Darras Hall, Northumberland. The couple rose early and laughed and joked as they headed to Newcastle Airport in the footballer’s £130,000 Bentley so Tulisa, 24, could fly to London to catch up on her TV work.

Her flight was cancelled due to fog in the capital so the pair went to the British Airways ticket desk to arrange another. And as staff re-booked her on a later plane, Tulisa and Simpson had eyes only for each other. An onlooker said: “They may have only been together a short time but it looked like they were in love, the way they were staring at each other.

“Danny clearly adores her and it appeared to be mutual. It looks like they’ve really clicked.” Tulisa Contostavlos has a string of break-ups under her belt. Tulisa, wearing tight jeans and a white hoodie, popped back to Simpson’s house before returning for her later flight. She refused to comment on her new romance as she boarded. Simpson, who earns around £25,000 a week, bedded Natasha Giggs — Ryan Giggs’ sister-in-law — when he was trying to break into the Man Utd first team before joining Newcastle.

His Magpies team-mates were clearly impressed with his new girlfriend after news of the romance broke on Wednesday. Striker Nile Ranger tweeted: “Simo’s a LEGEND.” A pal close to Simpson said Tulisa proved “a really good listener”. The friend said: “There’s lots of things Danny likes about her. She’s sexy, attentive and a really good listener. They’re very comfortable in each other’s company.”

The new couple were said to have sat up listening to each other’s woes on one of their first dates. A source said: “Danny is worried about his contract and spent the night talking to Tulisa about it. She was amazing. She really gave him a shot in the arm.” Simpson’s pal added: “Danny’s easy-going but reckless. He likes to take risks. Tulisa is his kind of woman.”

Little Skye-Lorena was born six weeks premature last July and suffered serious health problems. Simpson was disqualified from driving for six months after being caught speeding near Newcastle’s training ground last year.

He told magistrates that his daughter’s ill health had put a strain on his relationship with Stephanie. Last Saturday the footballer came out in support of Tulisa’s only remaining X Factor act Ella Henderson.

He tweeted: “I liked that version of Tinies song @Ella_Henderson just did.” He later added: “Wow Gary going in on Tulisa, that’s below the belt, lol.”

Tulisa and Danny Simpson at a Tesco store in Newcastle. Simpson and Tulisa got together after the TV star’s split with Skins actor Jack O’Connell, 22. Tulisa will be praying this romance works out after a string of break-ups. She had an on-off relationship with DJ Adam Bailey in 2009, then in February this year ended a two-year affair with N-Dubz co-star Fazer. Then she took her ex Justin Edwards to court after an X-rated video of her appeared on the internet.

Tulisa said just days ago: “I’m single. If I stand near a guy people think I’m dating them. I’m honestly not seeing anyone. It’s so tricky dating working in the industry I do. “I guess I have to work out whether I need to date somebody in the industry or whether I just need a strong man who doesn’t care about it all. “Maybe I need to spend some time living with Tibetan monks at the top of a mountain. “Until I get my head straight and recharge my batteries I’m not going to be able to meet somebody and be happy.”

Source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4647169/tulisa-danny-simpson-girlfriend-pregnant.html

Comments

• EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    Not gonna lie, it was a more interesting story when I misread the topic title as "stole my bike".
  • TrueGangstaTrueGangsta Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not gonna lie, it was a more interesting story when I misread the topic title as "stole my bike".

This is all Tulisa does in the week nothing to do with her acts :eek:
  • troy4783troy4783 Posts: 3,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm guessing this is what her recent tweets are about then :

I av always kept it real n that aint about 2 change, u r a liar n a psychotic obsessed nutta!wait til I tell it how it is...wrongen

don't want 2 get in2 a public war of words, but what is being written about me 2moro is absolutely not true
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    troy4783 wrote: »
    I av always kept it real n that aint about 2 change, u r a liar n a psychotic obsessed nutta!wait til I tell it how it is...wrongen

don't want 2 get in2 a public war of words, but what is being written about me 2moro is absolutely not true

lmao what is not true its hard to lie about someone being pregnant? this tulisa needs a reality check before sleeping with other girls bf. Just because she got caught out she is making excuses :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lmao what is not true its hard to lie about someone being pregnant? this tulisa needs a reality check before sleeping with other girls bf. Just because she got caught out she is making excuses :eek:
    Tbh though you don't know the facts so she could well be telling the truth for all you know.
  • xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    Tulisa Contostavlos ‏@officialtulisa
    I don't want 2 get in2 a public war of words, but what is being written about me 2moro is absolutely not true

Don't think she'd tweet about it if it was true.
  • TomGrantTomGrant Posts: 4,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Same.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Really found that hard to read....if she says is not true maybe it aint?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tbh though you don't know the facts so she could well be telling the truth for all you know.

lmao she aint innocent thats all i know and celebs go on twitter to deny all sorts of stuff and first she denied she was int he adult tape of hers as well on twitter and who did it turn out to be? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chem wrote: »
    Really found that hard to read....if she says is not true maybe it aint?

you believe her every word do you? :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you believe her every word do you? :rolleyes:

And you believe the sun do you? :rolleyes:
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    can't wait for today's papers...
  • EastEnders-1105EastEnders-1105 Posts: 11,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought tulisa was going out with Jody Latham who played Rob in EastEnders (the boy who exploited whitney)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lmao she aint innocent thats all i know and celebs go on twitter to deny all sorts of stuff and first she denied she was int he adult tape of hers as well on twitter and who did it turn out to be? :confused:
    I think your being a bit harsh when you don't know the facts for all you could know Tulisa could be telling the truth and this girl could be lying to papers just get a few quid it's been done in the past before.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Me too. Rather dull sans wheel interest.
  • goroos1994goroos1994 Posts: 3,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What an utter joke.

She should be blaming her man, Danny - Tulisa doesn't deserve all of the blame. Why does society omit a male's role in situations like these? It's ridiculous. And I'm a male myself - there needs to be less sleazebags .
  • Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AFAIK blokes don't get "stolen". I hate the default hate the other women thing. We don't know what Tulisa was told.
  • scottie2121scottie2121 Posts: 11,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well it keeps her mug in the papers.

In another life she'd be on Jeremy Kyle and being laughed at by the audience.
  • QuiteInterestedQuiteInterested Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some papers are saying this Danny bloke and his g/f had already split up and that their relationship was very on-off anyway.

Can't help thinking if this bloke was still in an active relationship, he wouldn't be so dumb as to be papped in public with Tulisa. I guess time will tell......
  • AndyLouPandyAndyLouPandy Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    What did she say "Little Mix won't steal your boyfriends" Ooops Tulisa, practice what you preach lovey (if true!) :D
  • jazzyjakejazzyjake Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xeo wrote: »
    Don't think she'd tweet about it if it was true.

But what does she mean it is not true?

Eitehr she isnt in a relationshio with the guy or danny and the girl have already broken up.

That being said how many boyfriends has tulisa had:eek:
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is obviously true, such a vile woman :(
  • vagbreathvagbreath Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goroos1994 wrote: »
    What an utter joke.

She should be blaming her man, Danny - Tulisa doesn't deserve all of the blame. Why does society omit a male's role in situations like these? It's ridiculous. And I'm a male myself - there needs to be less sleazebags .

"boys will boys" etc etc etc
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goroos1994 wrote: »
    What an utter joke.

Agree wholeheartedly!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh look jilted unknown cashes in on her former household name partner. Well I never saw that coming at all.

Maybe I am being cynical and she didn't take her story to the press for cash at all. :rolleyes: