New Phones

DazerUKDazerUK Posts: 1,362
Forum Member
✭✭✭
My current phone contract ends in January. However, I've already started to get phone calls from Vodaphone (my service provider) and Phones4U (the retailer I bought my phone from) asking what phone I would like for my upgrade.

I know new phones come onto the market all the time, so my thought is to probably wait until January before deciding what phone to get next. I'm also hoping there will be a few sale offers on at that time so I'll get a better deal than I could right now.

I'd like to do some research so could anyone point me to a web-site where I can get an idea of what new phones are about to come on the market?

Comments

• FinglongaFinglonga Posts: 4,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DazerUK wrote: »

I'd like to do some research so could anyone point me to a web-site where I can get an idea of what new phones are about to come on the market?

Try HERE;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you can try the one everyone uses where I work

http://www.gsmarena.com/
  • battlezonebattlezone Posts: 1,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    www.three.co.uk

need I say more?
  • mrdeejaymrdeejay Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vodafone have never called me back ever when my contract is coming near to an end. My contract also ends in January and I was due for a upgrade a few weeks ago, but dunno if it is worth staying with them.

They will probably offer same tariff with a rubbish phone and try tie me up to 18 months.

Do Vodafone do loyalty tariffs? I know O2 do like £20 for 500 mins and 500 texts as a loyalty as I know 2 people who are on it and they even got a phone too!!!

Also doing my research I see Orange and doing a very good SIM only deal of 600 mins and Unlimited texts for £25 on 30 day rolling contract.
  • FinglongaFinglonga Posts: 4,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrdeejay wrote: »
    Vodafone have never called me back ever when my contract is coming near to an end.

Doubt it was Vodafone calling the OP, probably a third party wanting new business.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    DazerUK wrote: »
    My current phone contract ends in January. However, I've already started to get phone calls from Vodaphone (my service provider) and Phones4U (the retailer I bought my phone from) asking what phone I would like for my upgrade.

I know new phones come onto the market all the time, so my thought is to probably wait until January before deciding what phone to get next. I'm also hoping there will be a few sale offers on at that time so I'll get a better deal than I could right now.

You can check the Vodafone online store and the coming soon page for information on handsets with Vodafone.
    Finglonga wrote: »
    Doubt it was Vodafone calling the OP, probably a third party wanting new business.

If you are ever unsure about who the company claim to be calling you I'd advise you ask check with the company directly.

Hopefullyuseful
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    you are on vodaphone
    so i m thinking you will get/offered the latest ones
    if you want to know complete detail abbout all currently availabe and upcoming phones and its accessories then go here
    http://www.blueunplugged.com/c.aspx?c=39977
    here if can compare prices too
    and you can nuy them as sim free