Options

Regarding Josie : Im just gonna say it and prob be shot down but . . .

***KEL******KEL*** Posts: 520
Forum Member
✭✭
I feel sorry for her! I know she was bad to Keeva and some others and believe me i wasnt even a Josie fan but I really hate seeing people on the verge of tears. She can barely talk, she should just leave and go and enjoy her time as the winner! She is out of her depth and yes people "I Do Feel Sorry For Her" . . . dont attack me for that :)

Comments

• Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ***KEL*** wrote: »
    I feel sorry for her! I know she was bad to Keeva and some others and believe me i wasnt even a Josie fan but I really hate seeing people on the verge of tears. She can barely talk, she should just leave and go and enjoy her time as the winner! She is out of her depth and yes people "I Do Feel Sorry For Her" . . . dont attack me for that :)
    Everyone's entitled to their own opinion..:)
  • Options
    Pirate PlutoPirate Pluto Posts: 1,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I know she was bad to Keeva"

Jesus Christ, does this forum ever stop pretending Keeva was some sort of saint and a victim?

There are times when you feel like people here are living in a parallel universe.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ***KEL*** wrote: »

she can go and *&^% herself
  • Options
    Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She can dish it out but can not take it. Vile women shown her true colours in UBB. Now she has 100K she will bitch about the fridge FFS.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Nadia wasn't so forthcoming with the truth do you think she'd be wanting to leave? No.
  • Options
    dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    OhDamm wrote: »
    If Nadia wasn't so forthcoming with the truth do you think she'd be wanting to leave? No.

Oh please. She can't cope because its different people. BB will do something for her soon i bet.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Josie looks really upset on live feed she said she's " a bag of nerves" I don't think she's coping well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    Time for her to go before she is ruined
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Jesus Christ, does this forum ever stop pretending Keeva was some sort of saint and a victim?

There are times when you feel like people here are living in a parallel universe.

:eek::eek: lol jeez i never said keeva was a saint or a victim did i???? i said she was bad to her, in the way that she Jus switched on her. Thats my opinion. as for your parellel universe comment, i think you will find its called a difference of opinion and it happens.
  • Options
    Cake_NibblerCake_Nibbler Posts: 6,564
    Forum Member

Caiohme was not saint but she was treated appallingly by someone she thought was a friend and she had no dea how much Josie bitched about it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was vile to most people in BB and always has crabeyes to back her up when it went t*ts up for her, now she has no-one and if she tries it on with the new HMs they will rip her to shreds
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    I am sorry but i cannot feel sorry for josie i am watching live feed now and she is being a drama queen all because these new housemate will not fall at her feet.
  • Options
    nortonblimeynortonblimey Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    Josies problem is only one thing....John James ,she is just worried about what he is doing .........end of !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it's_me wrote: »
    She was vile to most people in BB and always has crabeyes to back her up when it went t*ts up for her, now she has no-one and if she tries it on with the new HMs they will rip her to shreds

She's not trying anything on and none of them are ripping her to shreads :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would she just not leave? she feels paranoid, trapped and claustrophobic (her words just spoken)she has 100k and obviously is popular as she has just won so has nothing to fear on the outside.

I'm still not buying it I'm afraid, she spouts too many excuses for not just leaving. I still feel it's all about the camera time and lack of knowing what to do as her director has left the building. As I said before, if I were in turmoil I would want to speak to my nearest and dearest not someone I've only known for 11 weeks and has already lied to me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God this forum really does love entirely inappropriate usage of the word 'vile' doesn't it?
  • Options
    azureanneazureanne Posts: 1,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was happy enough when she had her little band of boys hanging on her every word, now she's not the centre of attention + people are putting her wise to how she + her pals have actually been portrayed she's not a happy hippo. I'm sick to the back teeth of hearing her go on about JJ1 !!!! if she's that concerned she knows where the door is or she can do a runner through the fire exit!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soozy wrote: »
    Why would she just not leave? she feels paranoid, trapped and claustrophobic (her words just spoken)she has 100k and obviously is popular as she has just won so has nothing to fear on the outside.

I'm still not buying it I'm afraid, she spouts too many excuses for not just leaving. I still feel it's all about the camera time and lack of knowing what to do as her director has left the building. As I said before, if I were in turmoil I would want to speak to my nearest and dearest not someone I've only known for 11 weeks and has already lied to me.

Maybe she doesn't want to let people down? maybe she not normally the type of person who quits?, maybe she realises it's a once in a life time oppurtunity?
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    eduble wrote: »
    Josie looks really upset on live feed she said she's " a bag of nerves" I don't think she's coping well.

Do you think that has anything to do with the fact that noms m ight be taking place today perhaps.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big Nick wrote: »
    God this forum really does love entirely inappropriate usage of the word 'vile' doesn't it?

lol it's so annoying.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caiohme was not saint but she was treated appallingly by someone she thought was a friend and she had no dea how much Josie bitched about it.

:) thats what i meant by bad to Caiohme :):)
  • Options
    SupaTeeSupaTee Posts: 1,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OhDamm wrote: »

Her highlight show/chinese whispers based version of the truth? Which was later corrected by Josie? :D

Four other girls cried in there yesterday, and John McCririck wants out. What truth was told to them? :D

You know it's the 79 days of isolation, the last two of which she had the hope of leaving snatched away from her, has seen her friends whipped away from her. and now spending time with strangers telling her what they've seen from the outside, and dropping sly digs about John James, which all has a cumulative effect.

Caoimhe is not the first thing on her mind right now. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    Do you think that has anything to do with the fact that noms m ight be taking place today perhaps.;)

They only found out 5 minutes ago lol so no i don't think so.
  • Options
    willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fire exits are all around, all she has to do is walk through one and she is out.
  • Options
    mangomoonmangomoon Posts: 2,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No need to feel sorry for her. She can leave anytime she wants.