I Don't Seem To Have Any Sympathy For Nadia

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mizrool wrote: »
    Good for you - stand your ground with your opinions, although some posters like to try to talk down to those that don't agree with their views.

Thanks.:D:)
  • Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure I have sympathy for her.

I'm just sad that so many people enjoy the distress and suffering of another and try and justify it because said suffering individual swept up a plate, argued with a few people or was "desperate" enough to go on TV show. Frankly, it's not really my idea of entertainment.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,820
    Forum Member
    WILDER X wrote: »
    She hasn't grown up.
    She has to be happy with herself. That all that matters.
    Going onto a programme just to be accepted is not the right way to go about it. It shouldn't matter what other people think of her.
    I think it rather sad myself.
    She won't get a sense of self worth from a tv programme.

It is sad, in the true sense of the word and that is exactly what I was trying to say - she is misguided not cynical in my view and having received a rude awakening that she should never have done it means to me that she is more to be pitied for her delusion of gaining love than censured for going about it in completely the wrong way.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,067
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure I have sympathy for her.

I'm just sad that so many people enjoy the distress and suffering of another and try and justify it because said suffering individual swept up a plate, argued with a few people or was "desperate" enough to go on TV show. Frankly, it's not really my idea of entertainment.

I was in luck, I decided to give the eviction night a miss, and since then have no inclination to check out any threads about it, nor watch it on 4od.
    I did contribute to the russell brand thread...tbh I am ready for bb to end.
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which is not me.
    I agree the crowd were bad. But she fetched it all on herself.
    Why go into bb if you were already depressed. The only thing I can think of is money and limelight.
    If this is true well she made her bed.

Ooo, that's dangerous talk. I agree with you and as I said before she reminded me a bit of Jo O'Meara.
  • Pyramid*Pyramid* Posts: 4,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    Ooo, that's dangerous talk. I agree with you .

I agree too. Nadia won BB5 because she had the 'heart rendering' sex change story, 'wanted/needed to be accecpted'.

shes a nasty, vicious, spiteful, aggressive, loud mouth who is eaten up with bitterness - and she would be the same if she was male or female. If she had remained a male, as a male, and acted the way she does now when she was male, I'm pretty sure she'd have had quite a few 'kickings' from her male counterparts.

having a sex change has not affected her natural 'personality'. She is a vile person. No sex change will alter that.
  • AstuteAstute Posts: 4,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nadia made "mistakes".Coolio made "mistakes".

Nadias downfall, I think, came about when she (rightly or wrongly) gave BB The Ultimatum.
    (This after criticising The Chosen Ones which, incidentally I think was the most gentle of the criticisms HMs gave Josie of her "relationship")

Imagine BB production shaking at the thought of being sued by litigation-happy American lawyers and agents . After Coolio's protracted visit to the Dairy Room wherein he refused to apologise, there was only one way to go..... Plategate gave them the ammunition they needed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Which is not me.
    Why go into bb if you were already depressed. The only thing I can think of is money and limelight.

The same reason she sold out to the tabloids at the first opportunity.Not quite the actions of a suicidal person or fot that matter a catholic to whom suicide is a sin

If she had genuinely been as hurt as she claims she would have just vanished and I for one would have been a lot more sympathetic.

Now she will have to deal with the backlash from that too. Utterly stupid and sensationalist. Deserves all she gets now!
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was sad to see Nadia so down Friday night and Davina was very insensitive interviewing her. Nadia's egotism is her main obstacle and her sense of entitlement and lack of humility.She had a row over a bliddy plate. its not the end of the world.The Coolio thing was not her fault and should not have been allowed to continue. The way she responded by spitting on his pillow and rubbing her crotch on his bedding was also very inappropriate. Nadia needs to learn to control her emotional responses.
    Everything is magnified and over dramatized in the BBhouse and perspective goes out the window.When Nadia is out a few days she will calm down and laugh at it all.She needs to talk to a sensible balanced person who will help her see it all in a balanced way.
    Those who shout suicide, rarely do it, its usually a cry for help. Nadia seems to have little resilience and emotional control.
    Michelle bass from the same BB; left BB5 hated and under a cloud but seems to have calmed down and matured much more than Nadia.I wish Nadia the best and hope she gets into a healthier state mind .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    It was ad to see Nadia so down Friday night and Davina was very insensitive interviewing her. Nadia's egotism is her main obstacle and her sense of entitlement and lack of humility.She had a row over a bliddy plate. its not the end of the world.The Coolio thing was not her fault and should not have been allowed to continue. The way she responded by spitting on his pillow and rubbing her crotch on his bedding was also very inappropriate. Nadia needs to learn to control her emotional responses.
    Everything is magnified and over dramatized in the BBhouse and perspective goes out the window.when Nadia is out a few days she will calm down and laugh at it all.She needs to talk to a sensible balanced person who will help her see it all in a balanced way.
    Those who shout suicide, rarely do it, its usually a cry for help. Nadia seems to have little resilience and emotional control.
    Michelle bass from the same BB; left BB5 hated and under a cloud but seems to calmed down and matured much more than Nadia.I wish Nadia the best and hope she gets into a healthier state mind .

I agree.
    Good balanced reply,.
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Jade Effect.

Nobody ever thinks it'll happen to them. They were loved once, therefore they'll always be loved. I feel for Nadia - I was fine with her winning BB5, although she wasn't my first choice - and I was happy to see her again. However, it was clear she wasn't the old Nadia and if she went back in there to try and recreate a happy time for herself, she failed miserably. I hope she finds some peace of mind, at least.

All this has show me is that in life, you can't go back.
  • Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People may blame Coolio for Nadias behaviour , they may blame the booing on JJJ and her interpretation
    So who will we blame for her ravings and screamings the first timearound ?.
    In my opinion Nadia is a volatile , rude, nasty , unsympathetic , cold woman , .Nothing much changed for me in the second show , I disliked her then I dislike her now .I blame no one except herself for screaming , shouting , being rude and moody and angry .

You get back what you give and I have never seen Nadia give a whole lot to anyone .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    changa wrote: »
    The Jade Effect.

Nobody ever thinks it'll happen to them. They were loved once, therefore they'll always be loved. I feel for Nadia - I was fine with her winning BB5, although she wasn't my first choice - and I was happy to see her again. However, it was clear she wasn't the old Nadia and if she went back in there to try and recreate a happy time for herself, she failed miserably. I hope she finds some peace of mind, at least.

Good points. Nadia's first BB was in search of acceptance but in fact I think she took that to another level.

She won BECAUSE she was a transexual rather than inspite if it which would have been a far greater achievement.
    Consequently she came out of it with a grossly over-inflated sense of her own importance and UBB has brought her down to earth with a bump. It is sad in a way but sadder stilll is that she seems not to have learned anything. She is still seeking sensationalism in the press:confused::confused::confused:
  • Matt7Matt7 Posts: 2,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree.
    Good balanced reply,.

I agree. Couldn't have out it better myself.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Which is not me.

How can you say she brought it on herself? The woman went into BB because she is a legend, one of the best housemates eve, with the highest ever votes in the history of BB.Whether it be for money or fame the woman is not well, have some compassion.:rolleyes:
  • Matt7Matt7 Posts: 2,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    changa wrote: »
    The Jade Effect.

I agree with every point.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pyramid* wrote: »
    I agree too. Nadia won BB5 because she had the 'heart rendering' sex change story, 'wanted/needed to be accecpted'.

shes a nasty, vicious, spiteful, aggressive, loud mouth who is eaten up with bitterness - and she would be the same if she was male or female. If she had remained a male, as a male, and acted the way she does now when she was male, I'm pretty sure she'd have had quite a few 'kickings' from her male counterparts.

having a sex change has not affected her natural 'personality'. She is a vile person. No sex change will alter that.
    Good points. Nadia's first BB was in search of acceptance but in fact I think she took that to another level.

She won BECAUSE she was a transexual rather than inspite if it which would have been a far greater achievement.
    Consequently she came out of it with a grossly over-inflated sense of her own importance and UBB has brought her down to earth with a bump. It is sad in a way but sadder stilll is that she seems not to have learned anything. She is still seeking sensationalism in the press:confused::confused::confused:

I agree with both of you. I didn't like her in her first BB or this one.

I'm wondering if the whole sex change thing hasn't brought her the happiness she thought she would get and if she's now thinking it might have been a mistake, and this is the real reason she is sad and bitter.

As for her saying she is suicidal; it's accepted in the medical profession that those people who talk about or threaten suicide are far less likely to kill themselves than people who don't threaten it beforehand.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 154
    Forum Member
    Which is not me.
    In my opinion Nadia should not have been let with ten miles of the UBB house, but it would appear that she valued money more than her own health. She may well have thought that she was truly bullet proof and the nation would automatically love her again, but quite frankly the Jade Goody debacle in CBB should have served as a warning. Personality traits that can seem so appealing the first time out can quickly turn into annoyances. How many times can you find a clip of her showering in stilettos amusing? Why do some people think “diva-like” behaviour is appealing? To me a diva is an extremely unpleasant ego-maniac who demands special treatment and belittles those around them.

The “secret” can only be an effective sympathy tool once, and without her secret Nadia was simply a highly unpleasant individual. She gambled and lost. Big time.

Never mind though, Nadia can now go down the usual “BB ruined my life” route via Heat, Now or the Daily Star and should make a tidy sum from her second round of victimhood. It should enough to put off for another couple of years the fateful day when she has to go out and get a job.

Seriously folks, does anyone still think that winning Big Brother is a passport to everlasting fame, fortune and popularity?
    I've suffered depression so I know what people go throw.
    I can't get my head around her wanting to go back in bb when she not herself.
    She took the gamble and it's not worked out.
    She was willing to risk her health over abit of money and fame.
    That's why I can't seem to have any sympathy for her.
    Pyramid* wrote: »

The same reason she sold out to the tabloids at the first opportunity.Not quite the actions of a suicidal person or fot that matter a catholic to whom suicide is a sin

If she had genuinely been as hurt as she claims she would have just vanished and I for one would have been a lot more sympathetic.

Now she will have to deal with the backlash from that too. Utterly stupid and sensationalist. Deserves all she gets now!

FINALLY!!!!!

Some people who make some sense!!

Sorry but everyone knows what can happen on BB and to go back twice can only cause misery if you are feeling someone depressed!! Sorry no pun intended but Nadia needs to grow some balls and accept that not everyone is going to like her.. and people who are suicidal don't sell their stories. She is clearly broke and in need of money.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that Nadia was set up to believe that she was this countries darling when she won BB5. It went to her head and it seems she has lived off it for the past five years.
    But we are a strange nation when it comes to celebrities. We build them up and put them on a pedestal then the minute they put a foot wrong spectacularly pull them down.
    Nadia didn't help herself by being diva-ish and not the jovial person who was in BB5.
    It has been a big mistake by her not to find herself a proper career in the past five years which didn't include the mention of being a Big Brother winner.
    The late Jade Goody managed to sort out a career and business, as did Nick Bateman and both of them were hates figures at one time following their BB experience.
    Nadia needs to get over this hiccup in her life and start afresh. Good luck to her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,820
    Forum Member
    As for her saying she is suicidal; it's accepted in the medical profession that those people who talk about or threaten suicide are far less likely to kill themselves than people who don't threaten it beforehand.

Accepted by whom? As someone with a real qualification in psychology rather than armchair one I can tell you that studies have shown more than 75% of people who commit suicide indicate to others beforehand that they are contemplating it.

I'm not going to be hypocritical enough to try and diagnose Nadia from what I've seen on the telly but if she says she's suicidal then she may well be.
  • Forget-me-notForget-me-not Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with both of you. I didn't like her in her first BB or this one.

I'm wondering if the whole sex change thing hasn't brought her the happiness she thought she would get and if she's now thinking it might have been a mistake, and this is the real reason she is sad and bitter.

She alluded to this in her eviction interview.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    How can you say she brought it on herself? The woman went into BB because she is a legend, one of the best housemates eve, with the highest ever votes in the history of BB.Whether it be for money or fame the woman is not well, have some compassion.:rolleyes:

I know she not well that why i'm saying it
    Giving people sympathy dosn't always work. She needs a reality check.
    She put fame and money before her health so I have no compassion. She needs to grow up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    specialk78 wrote: »
    FINALLY!!!!!

Some people who make some sense!!

Sorry but everyone knows what can happen on BB and to go back twice can only cause misery if you are feeling someone depressed!! Sorry no pun intended but Nadia needs to grow some balls and accept that not everyone is going to like her.. and people who are suicidal don't sell their stories. She is clearly broke and in need of money.

How do you know people who are suicidal don't sell their stories?

Why does everyone seem to think the fact shes done an interview is some kind of proof that she isn't genuinely devastated or depressed?

The newspaper may well have approached her rather than the other way round and then once they had approached her she may have just felt like letting everything out about how she was feeling. If she was feeling devastated that she'd been misrepresented over the whole Coolio business then it makes perfect sense that she'd want to let people know the truth of what really happened and get her side of the story out into the open.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    Can you not even consider an alternative theory? Is it really beyond the realms of all possibilty that she misguidedly thought she would regain her sense of self-worth rather than just assuming it's all about money and fame?

If someone is hoping to increase their sense of self worth I'd say that going on BB would have to be classified as a very high risk strategy.
  • ***KEL******KEL*** Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The eviction interview was extremely uncomfortable viewing - but any shred of sympathy went reading her story sold to the Star

She had nothing to lose by selling her story to the star though did she! I mean everyone ripped everything she had left from her on that stage friday night, no one would listen to her then so why not just sell it to a down market newspaper!