the.watsonthe.watson Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Talent vacuumitis?
  • Options
    IdiotgirleIdiotgirle Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And only a couple of hours after we were lamenting the lack of stories about her!

Pick six numbers for me, would ya?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She should try eating a decent meal.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a fan, but hope she's ok.
  • Options
    CRMCRM Posts: 11,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I blame Charlie.
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that black girl she punched probably spiked her drink
  • Options
    mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All the other judges work just as hard if not harder, some of them onto different time zones.
    Guest judge Katy Perry has been travelling to a number of countries back and forth for 2 weeks now.

And she can't deal with some auditions?
    Is she scared of Nicole?

I guess this is how it will be now that she's no longer a WAG.
    Especially with Ashley making headlines.
    She'll be sick or the victim whenever things are not going her way.
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    or it might be shes all shagged out you know what new relationships are like its non stop lovemaking
  • Options
    SomebodytoLoveSomebodytoLove Posts: 1,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope she feels a whole lot better soon.:)
  • Options
    flakecakeflakecake Posts: 1,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marianner wrote: »
    All the other judges work just as hard if not harder, some of them onto different time zones.
    Guest judge Katy Perry has been travelling to a number of countries back and forth for 2 weeks now.

And she can't deal with some auditions?
    Is she scared of Nicole?

I guess this is how it will be now that she's no longer a WAG.
    Especially with Ashley making headlines.
    She'll be sick or the victim whenever things are not going her way.

I agree. I actually don't think Cheryl has to work very hard at all.
    She does the odd modelling job, a few hours in a studio every 6 months or something.
    She recently did a few nights supporting BEP's.
    So far for X Factor she's done auditions, which are a few days a week. When has she ever worked 18 hour days every day since her marriage collapsed?
    She gets ferried wherever she goes, either by car and driver, plane or helicoptor. She has her makeup and hair done for her. Her mum does all her housework and looks after her dogs. Why is she so exhausted? What does she actually do herself except jet around in luxury, holiday after holiday being pampered 24/7?

Column inches have been few and far between just recently so maybe that has more to do with her sudden 'big story collapse from exhaustion'.
  • Options
    mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    flakecake wrote: »
    She does the odd modelling job, a few hours in a studio every 6 months or something.
    So far for X Factor she's done auditions, which are a few days a week. When has she ever worked 18 hour days every day since her marriage collapsed?
    She gets ferried wherever she goes, either by car and driver, plane or helicoptor. She has her makeup and hair done for her. Her mum does all her housework and looks after her dogs. Why is she so exhausted? What does she actually do herself except jet around in luxury, holiday after holiday being pampered 24/7?

Column inches have been few and far between just recently so maybe that has more to do with her sudden 'big story collapse from exhaustion'.

Yes. most likely a non story.
    Simon commented on her showing up with a hungover at the auditions in Cardiff so this is probably just to smooth things over.

They have only 3 more to do then it's not bootcamp until the 22nd and then they all have about a month off.
  • Options
    PreconceptorPreconceptor Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    She was awful.

In my opinion she was the crappest support act I've seen since Technotronix supported Madonnat Wembley in the Blond Ambition Tour in 1991 and you can trust me they were really crap too!
  • Options
    luvandlifeluvandlife Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :rolleyes:She wants sympathy again. Ashley is out sending naked pics again and she wants people to feel sorry for her. I ain't buying it!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And to top it all off, comments made by Gordon Smart, Bizarre Editor, are just pathetic, and in my opinion somewhat offensive:

By GORDON SMART
    Bizarre Editor
    UNTIL today I thought Cheryl was handling her separation without breaking sweat.

She hasn't let her steely professionalism slip once since that halfwit footballer took leave of his senses and played away from home.

But something had to give at some point, and this is the first real sign she isn't Superwoman.

For every reader grafting in a factory wondering what she's got to be exhausted over, it's a lot harder being the nation's favourite Geordie than it looks.

X Factor is a big gig. The pressure is on all the time. Not just to be on her game with the acts, but looking perfect.

Then there's the touring and gigs. She doesn't just stand and sing.

There's the new album, recording sessions and promo. It doesn't leave much time for relaxation.

The clock was ticking on the emotional turmoil timebomb. Now it has detonated she can deal with her demons properly.

I was out for dinner with Cheryl two weeks ago and she looked like she was burning the candle at both ends. Some time off will do her good.

Okay, so she's working hard. Great, what normal person doesn't do that anyway? Okay, so you've got enough 'connections' to warrant going to dinner with her...funnily enough, nobody cares. And as for basically saying that being the Nation's Sweetheart is a tougher job than manual labour in a factory, I mean seriously what a tool. Never mind working in hot, stuffy conditions with potentially dangerous machinery 14 hours a day, it's all about being the NATION'S SWEETHEART don't you know :\

Stupid, over exaggerated non-story.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 325
    Forum Member
    Who cares ?

Probably a stunt organised by her PR people, after all Ashley's been in the papers a bit lately. Sad excuse for a woman.
  • Options
    AndyB2007AndyB2007 Posts: 1,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the.watson wrote: »
    Talent vacuumitis?

Yep, a talent vacuum up there with Jordan, Rosetta and Pepper from Neighbours, the Kardashians, Paris Hilton and Peaches Geldof.

They'll get sick of her soon, unless she goes for a big PR stunt.
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    I doubt if Cheryl is "exhausted" perhap she should eat a decent meal once in a while!!!
  • Options
    PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And to top it all off, comments made by Gordon Smart, Bizarre Editor, are just pathetic, and in my opinion somewhat offensive:

By GORDON SMART
    Bizarre Editor
    UNTIL today I thought Cheryl was handling her separation without breaking sweat.

She hasn't let her steely professionalism slip once since that halfwit footballer took leave of his senses and played away from home.

But something had to give at some point, and this is the first real sign she isn't Superwoman.

For every reader grafting in a factory wondering what she's got to be exhausted over, it's a lot harder being the nation's favourite Geordie than it looks.

X Factor is a big gig. The pressure is on all the time. Not just to be on her game with the acts, but looking perfect.

There's the new album, recording sessions and promo. It doesn't leave much time for relaxation.

The clock was ticking on the emotional turmoil timebomb. Now it has detonated she can deal with her demons properly.

I was out for dinner with Cheryl two weeks ago and she looked like she was burning the candle at both ends. Some time off will do her good.

Okay, so she's working hard. Great, what normal person doesn't do that anyway? Okay, so you've got enough 'connections' to warrant going to dinner with her...funnily enough, nobody cares. And as for basically saying that being the Nation's Sweetheart is a tougher job than manual labour in a factory, I mean seriously what a tool. Never mind working in hot, stuffy conditions with potentially dangerous machinery 14 hours a day, it's all about being the NATION'S SWEETHEART don't you know :\

Stupid, over exaggerated non-story.

Yes, his comment was hilarious and yet ever so patronising. Though it shows how these showbiz types are disconnected from any type of reality. It shows also how Cheryl's very special relationship with News International especially The Sun remains strong.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Just a Freudian slip but I keep reading this as BNP.:D
  • Options
    BellagioBellagio Posts: 3,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By GORDON SMART
    Bizarre Editor

Correct - she clumps around with all the grace of Jacko after he died and lip-synchs very badly.
  • Options
    spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Lots of stuff happens behind the scenes. The X Factor auditions are a good 12 hours a day from 12PM right the way through to midnight quite often, sometimes even later.

As for recording, she's been recording since January and the album is still only 50% finished, hardly a few hours every 6 months.

Her tour with the BEP was hardly a "few nights", it was more than a month across Europe and the UK, with other activities (e.g. Cannes) inbetween. She's then going to LA this month to finish the next album and then Australia in to promote the current album.

Then you have photoshoots which can last 10 or so hours for a couple of photos. Press days which could see celebs doing 50 or so interviews a day, and after being asked the same question for the 50th you often feel like you want to collapse!

Still, this story is probably just a way for her and The X Factor to get some press.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PADDY75 wrote: »
    Yes, his comment was hilarious and yet ever so patronising. Though it shows how these showbiz types are disconnected from any type of reality. It shows also how Cheryl's very special relationship with News International especially The Sun remains strong.

Hah, too true. He basically just admitted without even realising that Cheryl has more to do with her press than she'd like her legions of fans to believe. I hate The Sun, I really do.
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am no fan of Cheryl though I have nothing against her and hope she is OK and wish her well. It is the constant media throwing-her-down-our-throats that is the problem and why I am sick of her.

This has come at the right time - for her to take a LONG REST, CHILL OUT and give us all a bit of peace. Maybe she will evaluate her life and take a bit of a back seat ............ well we hope.
  • Options
    tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry who is she? a non-entity?

In that case a non-story. :sleep:
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PADDY75 wrote: »

I concur!!:D