I Don't Seem To Have Any Sympathy For Nadia

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,303
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Which is not me.
I agree the crowd were bad. But she fetched it all on herself.
Why go into bb if you were already depressed. The only thing I can think of is money and limelight.
If this is true well she made her bed.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WILDER X wrote: »
    Which is not me.
    Why go into bb if you were already depressed. The only thing I can think of is money and limelight.

even though Im with you on this ... best not say this on here after this because some people on her think you cant have an opinion imo :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    matty125 wrote: »
    even though Im with you on this ... best not say this on here after this because some people on her think you cant have an opinion imo :mad:

Thanks.;)
    I speak my mind if people can't except that then that's there problem.
    Something dosn't weight up about all this.
  • Red RobboRed Robbo Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    Sits back and awaits the comments on the OP. PMSL
  • Cult of Z-ListCult of Z-List Posts: 5,113
    Forum Member
    In my opinion Nadia should not have been let with ten miles of the UBB house, but it would appear that she valued money more than her own health. She may well have thought that she was truly bullet proof and the nation would automatically love her again, but quite frankly the Jade Goody debacle in CBB should have served as a warning. Personality traits that can seem so appealing the first time out can quickly turn into annoyances. How many times can you find a clip of her showering in stilettos amusing? Why do some people think “diva-like” behaviour is appealing? To me a diva is an extremely unpleasant ego-maniac who demands special treatment and belittles those around them.

The “secret” can only be an effective sympathy tool once, and without her secret Nadia was simply a highly unpleasant individual. She gambled and lost. Big time.

Never mind though, Nadia can now go down the usual “BB ruined my life” route via Heat, Now or the Daily Star and should make a tidy sum from her second round of victimhood. It should enough to put off for another couple of years the fateful day when she has to go out and get a job.

Seriously folks, does anyone still think that winning Big Brother is a passport to everlasting fame, fortune and popularity?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In my opinion Nadia should not have been let with ten miles of the UBB house, but it would appear that she valued money more than her own health. She may well have thought that she was truly bullet proof and the nation would automatically love her again, but quite frankly the Jade Goody debacle in CBB should have served as a warning. Personality traits that can seem so appealing the first time out can quickly turn into annoyances. How many times can you find a clip of her showering in stilettos amusing? Why do some people think “diva-like” behaviour is appealing? To me a diva is an extremely unpleasant ego-maniac who demands special treatment and belittles those around them.

The “secret” can only be an effective sympathy tool once, and without her secret Nadia was simply a highly unpleasant individual. She gambled and lost. Big time.

Never mind though, Nadia can now go down the usual “BB ruined my life” route via Heat, Now or the Daily Star and should make a tidy sum from her second round of victimhood. It should enough to put off for another couple of years the fateful day when she has to go out and get a job.

Seriously folks, does anyone still think that winning Big Brother is a passport to everlasting fame, fortune and popularity?

Well Said.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,820
    Forum Member

An alternative speculation is that she entered UBB because she was depressed and wanted to revisit a time in her life when she felt happy, loved and accepted by millions of people. It's extremely sad that she may be defining herself through her Big Brother win and that it hasn't changed her life the way she wanted it to. Returning was certainly a serious miscalculation on her part. I can't help but feel sorry for her if this was why she wanted to reappear as it will have disastrous effects on her mental health.

However, this is all speculation, none of us know what her motivation was. It's not always the most cynical theory which is true. Keeping an open mind about possible alternatives might help you feel a bit more sympathetic.
  • Pandy79Pandy79 Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wilder you're so harsh :P.

btw Brian 2 win :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    Which is not me.

I agree
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which is not me.

Nadia's fans want something to blame anyone other than Nadia for her early eviction, to them its all one big conspiracy.

I ask her loyal fans why should anybody struggling to cope with working long hours doing mundane jobs and paying bills should feel sorry for Nadia's self-pitying act over a game show that has made her a lot of money which funds her lifestyle? Or does she have a real job?

Get this straight there is nothing special about Nadia. She should never have won BB5 (that should have gone to Victor) and has no discernible talent whatsoever.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pandy79 wrote: »
    Wilder you're so harsh :P.

btw Brian 2 win :D

I've suffered depression so I know what people go throw.
    I can't get my head around her wanting to go back in bb when she not herself.
    She took the gamble and it's not worked out.
    She was willing to risk her health over abit of money and fame.
    That's why I can't seem to have any sympathy for her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    I agree with you. She acted quite unpleasantly in the house, she got booed when she came out, what's the big deal? And for people who say she had a bad edit, if you don't scream at someone like a psycho, an edit, no matter how bad, isn't going to be able to show it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I felt sorry for Nadia on friday night, and again yesterday when Marco came on here and said she was suicidal. I have now lost any sympathy for her when i saw she had given her
    " Feeling Suicidal " story to the Star on Sunday. I just don't feel that if you were that upset enough to think about ending your life, the first thing you would do, was to run to a newspaper and give your story.
    I know a lot of people will feel i'm being harsh, but i'm only giving my honest opinion.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Gerry BB10 spoke on twitter that he debated with her for a long time NOT to go on the programme...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    The eviction interview was extremely uncomfortable viewing - but any shred of sympathy went reading her story sold to the Star
  • iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice to have a thread devoid of hysteria, PC activists and bandwagon jumpers (so far). :cool:
  • Loz KernowLoz Kernow Posts: 2,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Good post.

And to answer your question, no, it's certainly not.
  • Aaron_ScotlandAaron_Scotland Posts: 8,487
    Forum Member
    I agree with the OP 100%.

If BB are to blame anywhere along the line, It's allowing her on the show in the first place. EVERYONE is booed, Even the winner at times, She needs to grow up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I Know she is upset but it's not all her fault. She really got stitched up by the producers and Davina.The coolio thing was a disgrace. Those idiots that booed her are the JJJ followers, and were encouraged by Davina to boo even more.

Nadia, don't let a crowd of ****ing idiots get to you. There are still loads of people who care for you and respect your views on Ulrika just doing it for the money. We will remember you for far longer and what BB stood for. Far longer than that prick PEJ and the ultimate Judas Davina.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with the OP 100%.

If BB are to blame anywhere along the line, It's allowing her on the show in the first place. EVERYONE is booed, Even the winner at times, She needs to grow up.

I agree.
    If she was depressed before going in she might have a case.
    As bb took a gamble.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh she'll be alright. It's not as if she did anything terrible that she has to live down. She shouted a lot, and was horrible, but that's par for the course in any BB. If only everyone would stop being so "end of the world" dramatic about it, it would die down quicker and she could get on with her life. Sheesh.
  • Cult of Z-ListCult of Z-List Posts: 5,113
    Forum Member
    Jaymb72 wrote: »
    I Know she is upset but it's not all her fault. She really got stitched up by the producers and Davina.The coolio thing was a disgrace. Those idiots that booed her are the JJJ followers, and were encouraged by Davina to boo even more.

Nadia, don't let a crowd of ****ing idiots get to you. There are still loads of people who care for you and respect your views on Ulrika just doing it for the money. We will remember you for far longer and what BB stood for. Far longer than that prick PEJ and the ultimate Judas Davina.

Nadia of course did it for the "experience 2.0" ;)
  • iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Lol quite... we have our first deluded Nadia fan up in here.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,820
    Forum Member
    An alternative speculation is that she entered UBB because she was depressed and wanted to revisit a time in her life when she felt happy, loved and accepted by millions of people. It's extremely sad that she may be defining herself through her Big Brother win and that it hasn't changed her life the way she wanted it to. Returning was certainly a serious miscalculation on her part. I can't help but feel sorry for her if this was why she wanted to reappear as it will have disastrous effects on her mental health.

However, this is all speculation, none of us know what her motivation was. It's not always the most cynical theory which is true. Keeping an open mind about possible alternatives might help you feel a bit more sympathetic.

Can you not even consider an alternative theory? Is it really beyond the realms of all possibilty that she misguidedly thought she would regain her sense of self-worth rather than just assuming it's all about money and fame?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    Thanks.;)
    I speak my mind if people can't except that then that's there problem.
    Something dosn't weight up about all this.

Good for you - stand your ground with your opinions, although some posters like to try to talk down to those that don't agree with their views.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you not even consider an alternative theory? Is it really beyond the realms of all possibilty that she misguidedly thought she would regain her sense of self-worth rather than just assuming it's all about money and fame?

She hasn't grown up.
    She has to be happy with herself. That all that matters.
    Going onto a programme just to be accepted is not the right way to go about it. It shouldn't matter what other people think of her.
    I think it rather sad myself.
    She won't get a sense of self worth from a tv programme.