EE: Get rid of Stacey

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    juliebaird wrote:
    Hated her when she first arrived, kind of liking her now as she is annoying Zoe, and anyone who does that is not that bad in my books :)

Hear Hear!
  • indoguyindoguy Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    I think she is great and give her time will develop really well
    In my opinion her acting is great and she really knows how to be a good bitch.

Cannt wait to see what they have for her in the future
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 464
    Forum Member
    I personally enjoy Stacey's character a lot, and think she could truly be great if worked at. Her scene with Dennis tonight leaves some nice room for interest and development... :)
  • SafraSafra Posts: 7,864
    Forum Member
    I think i can guess whats in line for Stacey. She will get hooked on drugs and become a prostitute :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Safra wrote:
    I think i can guess whats in line for Stacey. She will get hooked on drugs and become a prostitute :rolleyes:

always very positive
    Forum Member
    Well she is just a copy of Janine! I would have rather TPTB had actually thought about creating a new character as Stacey rather than just copying a popular character from the past!
    Forum Member
    whats TPTB mean
    Forum Member
    TPTB = The Powers That Be
    Forum Member
    Thank you for that
    Anyway i still think she is good and i agree her scene with Dennis was very good.
    Cannt wait to find out more about her
    I do feel people need to give characters time to develop.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mouldydc wrote:
    Abs is Aby, her sister.

or is it Aby Nixon ?? The plot thickens :confused:
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think Stacey was ment to be the new Janine but because Lacey looks like her she was expected to live up to her.
  • Benc533Benc533 Posts: 3,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Stacey was ment to be the new Janine but because Lacey looks like her she was expected to live up to her.

It's not just that she looks a bit like her, it's that her storylines and rumoured future storylines seem to be very similar to those that Janine had.

The cunning, sly little bitch always out for what she can get - that's what Janine was like and that's what Stacey has been like...only Charlie Brooks was much better :)

I miss Janine!
  • Jay-HJay-H Posts: 1,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks like Janine? I don't think so!

I think in some respects she's a copy, but in others' she's different. She's exactly the same in the sense that she causes trouble for no reason and out of spite for people she doesn't know that well.

She's different in the sense that.... ah I can't think of anything lol :D
  • Jay-HJay-H Posts: 1,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Benc533 wrote:
    only Charlie Brooks was much better :)

I miss Janine!

I agree, it shows the slip in acting ability in recent years:(

I also miss Janine, lets hope there's some trial episodes!
    Forum Member
    I think Stacey needs to make atleast One friend in Walford! Nearly everytime she is on screen she has got her nobile stuck to her ear!!
  • loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    Mouldydc wrote:
    Abs is Aby, her sister.
    Doubtful. She wouldn't talk to her sister like that, and that often. On the phone a while ago, Stacey said something like: "What are you hanging around with her for?", giving the impression Abby is her best mate who has found a new friend that Stacey doesn't approve of.
    And, why isn't she living with her, instead of family who she barely knows that well? :rolleyes:
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate her mouth, thats for sure.
  • Huch'netHuch'net Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    Nothing is improbable until it moves into the past tense.
  • LemonadeLemonade Posts: 4,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couple of months later, and look, she is loved...:rolleyes:.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 175
    Forum Member
    i think she's gonna me around for years to come. she seems like one of those characters they really want to develop into a Pat in about 50yrs time.
  • teenage-monkeyteenage-monkey Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HAHA! I can't believe it, but I actually like her now.
  • lalalala Posts: 21,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my, we can't get rid of 'oh go poke yourself' Stacey! :eek:
  • TakeDown247TakeDown247 Posts: 1,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I kind of got to like Stacy I guessing she's had a bad childhood which explans why she's like she is I think Zoe's really off with her which Zoe should not be Charle's trying to help her but Lacy Turner who plays Stacy does a good job mean she's still young and learning she might go far
  • soapboyz2005soapboyz2005 Posts: 5,152
    Forum Member
    She only had to say one word tonight, with the Moon blokes, and she owned that screen !!!
  • Huch'netHuch'net Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    She only had to say one word tonight, with the Moon blokes, and she owned that screen !!!

My thoughts exactly :D