Options

What do you treat yourself to?

daza1978daza1978 Posts: 493
Forum Member
If or when you decide to give yourself a treat, what do you have? Is it a bar a chocolate, bottle of wine or some new clothes? Maybe something for the home? Maybe you like to treat someone else instead?

Comments

• Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Books.
  • Options
    LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    I just bought a new washing machine. Does that count as a treat?
  • Options
    ElanorElanor Posts: 13,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nail varnish.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lyricalis wrote: »
    I just bought a new washing machine. Does that count as a treat?
    Only if someone puts the washing in for you!
  • Options
    AndyAndy Posts: 1,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to treat myself every month to a couple of large Yankee Candles. I love trying new scents and they last an incredibly long time even if they're left to burn the whole day. Some of them smell amazing.

I haven't done this for a while but it's something I'll eventually get back to!
  • Options
    Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having a few hours to myself is a treat I quite enjoy :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I used to treat myself every month to a couple of large Yankee Candles. I love trying new scents and they last an incredibly long time even if they're left to burn the whole day. Some of them smell amazing.

Wasnt there a shop called Lush that sold all smelly soaps etc? This reminds me of walking past that shop.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member

i'm a beggar for trying new ones.. i have loads :o..i don't get the big jars , just the little samplers and the tartlets..they do smell nice

I love buying clothes and earrings as a nice treat :)

also yes, chocolate too :D
  • Options
    Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daza1978 wrote: »
    Wasnt there a shop called Lush that sold all smelly soaps etc? This reminds me of walking past that shop.

I saw a TV show about that place in an 'undercover boss' type of scenario.
    She looked a good person/company to work for.
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member

I've just bought a Sea and Sand Yankee candle, the next best thing to a holiday somewhere exotic :)
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Joni M wrote: »
    Books.
    Me too, I've just bought Thursday's Children by Nicci French, having read the first three in the series. My Saturday night is complete. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lemon muffins or almond croissants, this is a very recent thing. The local Lidls where I get my fruit & veg has just opened an in store bakery. I can see the pounds going on already. But I can not resist the warm pastries when I smell them...*drools unattractively*.
    I blame my unusual and sudden sweet tooth on a recent nasty relationship break up, comfort food innit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »
    Books.

Mine was always books, but my house is slowly disappearing under them, and I've sworn off buying anymore until I have a good cull and take some to the charity shop.
  • Options
    venusinflaresvenusinflares Posts: 4,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I treat myself to Yankee Candles too. I love them, I lit sparkling lemon earlier and the whole house smells lovely.

I've got several large and medium jars, plus tea lights.
  • Options
    1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got a new mop head last week.

I prefer wine, though. Or a real book, instead of Kindle downloads, which are what I tend to buy for convenience.
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilbur smith books and i like to wash my hair and roll it up in a towel like women do
  • Options
    TeddybleadsTeddybleads Posts: 6,814
    Forum Member
    Cheese. I aim a fiend for cheese and walk past a very good cheese shop twice a day.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheese. I aim a fiend for cheese and walk past a very good cheese shop twice a day.

i like cheese
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Games or music, usually. Or something for my r/c cars. Some sort of new toy.
  • Options
    LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    Tattoos :D
  • Options
    radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beer and food
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Full body massage.
  • Options
    RebelScumRebelScum Posts: 16,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Guylian Seashells. Can quite easily get though a box in less than 10 minutes, and have a box 3 or 4 nights in a row.,,.thank goodness I work out and only get a craving every now and then.
  • Options
    Marc_Anthony1Marc_Anthony1 Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It could be many things, clothes, shoes. I bought myself a gorgeous laptop before Christmas last year. I buy sweets and chocolate sometimes, or different alcohol etc.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nobody as said masturbation yet