Options

Corrie: Tony Stewart

Doctor BenchDoctor Bench Posts: 4,467
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Have we seen the last of him or is he returning?

Comments

• Options
    callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He should be returning soon.
  • Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where is Tony supposed to be, and does he know that he has been found out by Liz?
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where is Tony supposed to be, and does he know that he has been found out by Liz?

Liz phoned him had a rant and told him not to bother returning, I think he's back shortly I know he's a baddie but I do like him.
  • Options
    notdebbiedinglenotdebbiedingle Posts: 45,817
    Forum Member
    If and when he does return I jut pray we don't have to endure any more scenes of him & Tracy getting all flirty before she drags him off for a shag!! I've only just recovered from the bout of nausea from the previous times!! That woman thinking she's God's gift winds me up (just in case you hadn't noticed!! :D )
  • Options
    daryl_spicerdaryl_spicer Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is Gods gift
  • Options
    LiamBerryTea ~LiamBerryTea ~ Posts: 2,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It feels like something went wrong off screen
    All a bit weird
  • Options
    notdebbiedinglenotdebbiedingle Posts: 45,817
    Forum Member
    She is Gods gift

To what??? >:( >:( :D
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It feels like something went wrong off screen
    All a bit weird

It is ridiculous as if Tony would just accept Liz telling him not to return so he gives up Liz, his bit on the side Tracy, half the pub and Barlows Buys :confused: yeah right
  • Options
    davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is Gods gift
    To what??? >:( >:( :D

To Winemakers as I always need a large glass of it after seeing Traceyluv trying to be sexy.
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    curvybabes wrote: »
    It is ridiculous as if Tony would just accept Liz telling him not to return so he gives up Liz, his bit on the side Tracy, half the pub and Barlows Buys :confused: yeah right

Yes, what's he doing for money? Do the profits from the second hand shop and the half of the pub just go into his bank account without him being hands on? Would he trust Tracy and Liz not to rip him off? I think he'll be back and will try to get Liz back. I can see a rivalry going on with him and Liz's new boyfriend. Tracy will slyly cause trouble too but I hope this doesn't just go round in circles.