Ash. "Oi Jale put some of that water back in t' pool"

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Why because he called her a maggot? Sorry but i dont hold name calling against anyone, we all do it sometime in our life, i have.You just did calling him a tosser.......:D

It's an extremely disrespectful thing to say, but the nasty way he said it (in front of everyone) made it even worse.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    dtorre wrote: »
    Where was all this 'outrage' when Matthew directly called Marlon fat yesterday?

I already answered this at post 41 when you said this earlier. "You're being disingenuous if you're saying these are the same. Matt commented that Marlon looked fat on the screen that they were just getting to look at. Ash took the piss nastily."
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jale seems to be easy pickings
  • SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where was all this 'outrage' when Matthew directly called Marlon fat yesterday?
    Marlon is not a forum favourite,Mathew isint a forum hated housemate.
    In my books its double standards but the reality is if you read posts by many of those objecting they have themselves called housemates names because they dont like them yet somehow it is only nasty when someone the forum dislikes says it.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's an extremely disrespectful thing to say, but the nasty way he said it (in front of everyone) made it even worse.

I didnt think it disrespectful,nor said it nasty. I dont think they would have laughed if he said it nasty.
  • dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I already answered this at post 41 when you said this earlier. "You're being disingenuous if you're saying these are the same. Matt commented that Marlon looked fat on the screen that they were just getting to look at. Ash took the piss nastily."

No Ash didn't, to anyone who actually has a sense of humour it was clearly a joke, it's shocking that I even have to explain that. Matthew said Marlon looked fat more than once then he and Toya started laughing about it - clearly much more bitchy and nasty than what Ash said
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    KikiDafuq wrote: »
    She's pretty hefty. I'd say a size 20 or 22, which is morbidly obese.

So?? Even if she is (which she isn't), it's still not acceptable to make jokes about someone based on their appearance. Who are you to make comments about her weight?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    I didnt think it disrespectful,nore said it nasty. I dont think they would have laughed if he said it nasty.

I was referring to the 'f'ng maggot' insult.
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like clutching at straws to me. Ash didn't even call Jale fat. Matthew directly called Marlon fat, then he and Toya laughed about it

It would sound like that to you. It's a different view, one you disagree with.
  • rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MissPGC wrote: »
    To all the idoits saying "its only banter" no its not.. when has ash ever said anything nice to jale?.. still bullying if u ask me. He needs to go.. hes not worth watching. . Id rather watch ashleigh who doesn't say shit than watch that ignorant fool

Banter is the new word for piss taking, people just insult people at will and if anyone takes offence at whats been said to them they are told its only BANTER, and are then expected to just take it >:(.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    LOL.. erm wernt the ones who was laughing the same ones who was bullying jale in the 1st week? So what makes u think they wouldn't laugh now?
    I didnt think it disrespectful,nore said it nasty. I dont think they would have laughed if he said it nasty.
  • maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    eddeva wrote: »
    That's how I saw it. No malice it's just the way he speaks.

And therein lies the problem, he is a disgusting mysogynist and he has portrayed this several times in 'the way he speaks'. If he were my son I would be ashamed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL.. erm wernt the ones who was laughing the same ones who was bullying jale in the 1st week? So what makes u think they wouldn't laugh now?

Was Marlon bullying Jale the first week? No he wasnt.
  • hrh7hrh7 Posts: 5,794
    Forum Member
    I didnt think it disrespectful,nor said it nasty. I dont think they would have laughed if he said it nasty.

What on earth makes you think that.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    dd68 wrote: »
    Jale seems to be easy pickings

I can certainly imagine if the shoe was on the other foot that Ash would be butthurt thinking 'Who the f* does she think she is?'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And therein lies the problem, he is a disgusting mysogynist and he has portrayed this several times in 'the way he speaks'. If he were my son I would be ashamed.

So now hes a "mysogynist"...unbelievable :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hrh7 wrote: »
    What on earth makes you think that.

Cos thats the way i saw it....banter nothing else.
    Forum Member
    1. I know the definition of the word banter.. so erm ta!

& 2. Theres one thing having banter with someone who's use to it by you. . Not someone you have previously targeted & bullied.. therfore It clearly wasnt a jokey insult & if it was dont u think ash would have said something along the lines of "only ****ing with ya" to assure her and those around him he wasnt being nasty?

Banter is the new word for piss taking, people just insult people at will and if anyone takes offence at whats been said to them they are told its only BANTER, and are then expected to just take it >:(.....
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Banter" (how I hate that word) is mickeytaking and jokes between mates, pals, people who know each other well. Ash and Jale aren't mates or pals and they don't get on well so how can it be banter?

Matthew and Toya were both out of order with the "fat" remarks about Marlon last night, and I don't see any threads saying how it was "for the lolz" or declaring it "banter". So how is double standards?

I do hope Ash leaves on Friday.
    Forum Member
    Ok. So you pick one person out of about 5 who was laughing. . Well done
    Was Marlon bullying Jale the first week? No he wasnt.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    No Ash didn't, to anyone who actually has a sense of humour it was clearly a joke, it's shocking that I even have to explain that. Matthew said Marlon looked fat more than once then he and Toya started laughing about it - clearly much more bitchy and nasty than what Ash said

It's shocking that you don't recognise snidey, behind the back digs. I'm not sticking up for Matt and Toya by the way but that simply wasn't snide it was shock and embarrassment which is why they laughed I believe. I appreciate you and Ash thought that was a funny remark but then some people still find jokes about the 'fat' mother in law funny :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    changa wrote: »
    "Banter" (how I hate that word) is mickeytaking and jokes between mates, pals, people who know each other well. Ash and Jale aren't mates or pals and they don't get on well so how can it be banter?

Matthew and Toya were both out of order with the "fat" remarks about Marlon last night, and I don't see any threads saying how it was "for the lolz" or declaring it "banter". So how is double standards?

I do hope Ash leaves on Friday.

This :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok. So you pick one person out of about 5 who was laughing. . Well donr

Maybe you should watch BB more closely.;-)
  • yipgumyipgum Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    He said it because she did a cannon ball where the girls went in so daintily.
    He would have said the same thing if it was Winston. She's not even that big. If she worked out a tiny bit she'd be fine.
    Forum Member
    Lol (Y)
    Maybe you should watch BB more closely.;-)