Marlon......just an ignorant immature boy, but not really malicious?

13»

Comments

• bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I felt for him when Toya was so spiteful to him in the garden. He is lost within the house and cannot compete with the jerks who he has befriended - namely Winston, Ash and Steven. He is harmless, but alas. like every year, he is one of the BB sacrificial lambs - shame.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Cat- wrote: »
    What do you think those women taught him?

I doubt any women on the planet would have taught him to be disrespectable to them.

That's why I don't believe he really disrespects women at all, but it came across that way with his ladz talk. Stuff that studs all talk about with each other to make themselves feel good.

Shame that BB have magnified this to Marlon looking like some sexist brute.
    I think we're pretty much in agreement about Marlon. All I'm noting is, you might not expect him to be so underdeveloped and clueless and stud talking considering all the female influence in his background. Of course they didn't teach him to be disrespectful, but you'd have thought they'd have taught him to be less of a silly knobhead with an alter-ego and a silver jacket telling the world he's a fanny magnet and saying **** bucket. I was brought up by just my mum and I'm pretty sure she instilled in me the idea that that sort of thing wouldn't work in my favour.
  • Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive 2m

12.46am: Marlon told Helen that she's hard work and, as expected, Helen did not appreciate it. Game is going well #BBUKLive

I doubt it will come to anything. Why? Because BB won't even show it.

I really do think they want rid of Marlon this week, and yes I think he's most likely to go.

I just hope his fans take note that this is all about cunning and ruthlessness. Neither that Marlon possesses. So good for him. :)
  • KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    I disagree. I happen to think he is a nice guy. If Marlon is a paint, then he isn't the only dry paint in that house imo.

He's the only dry paint up for eviction.
    Forum Member
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    I think we're pretty much in agreement about Marlon. All I'm noting is, you might not expect him to be so underdeveloped and clueless and stud talking considering all the female influence in his background. Of course they didn't teach him to be disrespectful, but you'd have thought they'd have taught him to be less of a silly knobhead with an alter-ego and a silver jacket telling the world he's a fanny magnet and saying **** bucket.

lol...effin hell, you've got a point :D:D

But perhaps he always had a secret mission to surprise them......who knows :o:D

It obviously didn't work. And if it was my brother, I'd want to kill him for not telling me beforehand only to teach and train him before going in there. :)
  • evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like Marlon. I think he is misunderstood and is a very sensitive young man. Twice he has missed out on parties. That is why he was sullen tonight. He stood up for Jale when everyone was against her. He never back stabs and is honest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KDDS07 wrote: »
    He's the only dry paint up for eviction.
    You mean Chris..
    Forum Member
    I really like Marlon. I think he is misunderstood and is a very sensitive young man. Twice he has missed out on parties. That is why he was sullen tonight. He stood up for Jale when everyone was against her. He is never back stabs and is honest.

"Very sensitive" is not really a term I'd associate with Marlon.
    Forum Member
    You mean Chris..

:D No, I mean MARLON. Chris is lovely.
    Forum Member
    I really like Marlon. I think he is misunderstood and is a very sensitive young man. Twice he has missed out on parties. That is why he was sullen tonight. He stood up for Jale when everyone was against her. He never back stabs and is honest.

I agree. Behind all that bluster and laddish stuff, he's a pretty normal bloke :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    I really like Marlon. I think he is misunderstood and is a very sensitive young man. Twice he has missed out on parties. That is why he was sullen tonight. He stood up for Jale when everyone was against her. He is never back stabs and is honest.

I totally agree. To be honest with you, I think big brother has been unfair to him imo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I totally agree. To be honest with you, I think big brother has been unfair to him imo.
    They need to reward him make him Power Housemate perhaps? Winston gets all the perks and treats and he says sexist comments too. Marlon never moaned tonight when he was not selected for the party. I agree he gets a poor deal on BB.
    Forum Member
    "Very sensitive" is not really a term I'd associate with Marlon.

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. I agree with evangeline007. She's very spot on in her assessment of Marlon imo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D No, I mean MARLON. Chris is lovely.
    Chris back stabs alot and but never says it to faces, he is also dull. Marlon is upfront, heart on the sleeve type of person. Loyal to his friends, Ash and Winston and Jale. Marlon is nicer and I would much prefer him as a friend.
    Forum Member
    They need to reward him make him Power Housemate perhaps? Winston gets all the perks and treats and he says sexist comments :too. Marlon never moaned tonight when he was not selected for the party. I agree he gets a poor deal on BB.

I totally agree with you. But somehow I can't see that happening sadly. :)
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Marlon is a shit-stirrer. It's a small house and it's quite easy to get in each others business. They all do it. In fact Mark was constantly getting involved in arguments that had nothing to do with him. Yet, he always comes out smelling of roses.

Of course he's a shit stirrer ,going to people and REpeating what's been said about them ,

As for your comment about Mark i'm not talking about getting involved in Arguments that are already going on but Talking about how Marlon goes tittle-tattling -which then Causes an Argument ,when there's been no need
    Forum Member
    cah wrote: »
    Of course he's a shit stirrer ,going to people and REpeating what's been said about them ,

As for your comment about Mark i'm not talking about getting involved in Arguments that are already going on but Talking about how Marlon goes tittle-tattling -which then Causes an Argument ,when there's been no need

What arguments?

And essentially those that can be backed up by footage of any kind?

Are we supposed to take other hms words for it that he caused or was instrumental in any arguments?

Or was he being used as a scapegoat (correct wordage) again?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When matthew came out of the house he talked briefly about marlon being quite tearful alot of the time and genrrally struggling in the house. We haven't been shown that at all. I think he is very uncomfortable in there and he comes across to me as guarded and as a consequence awkward and contrived, maybe because he is so camera aware and has yet to relax. I don't find him interesting and wont be sorry if he goes because I think he is a weak character in the house. I think he could have offered more but hasn't so eviction rightly beckons. I don't think he is a bad guy though.
    Forum Member
    cah wrote: »

I don't agree with you. They haven't shown a single argument that had been started by Marlon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always say if you think he is nice enough to date your daughter, granddaughter etc, then there is nothing wrong with him, if you wouldn't because of what ever reasons then he is ignorant, immature, malicious plus many more things.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    S_J1 wrote: »
    I always say if you think he is nice enough to date your daughter, granddaughter etc, then there is nothing wrong with him, if you wouldn't because of what ever reasons then he is ignorant, immature, malicious plus many more things.
    Perhaps Immature but never ignorant or malicious.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    It now seems that Marlon and Jale are no longer best friends according to one of the latest clips. It seems Jale's true colours are now coming out. Poor Marlon.