New Rihanna beaten up pics surface

1235»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Starcaller wrote: »
    http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/24/rihanna-photos-brutal-beating-chris-brown-attack-police-attack/

I know I will probably be slammed for this opinion but does anyone find the timing for more pictures to come out very convenient? One is slowly (somehow!) regaining his credibility and the other is heavily promoting her album... it just seems very fishy to me... :confused:

Update: Brown: "New Rihanna photos were strategic": http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a306003/brown-new-rihanna-photos-strategic.html

Obviously i don't agree with what happened but these pics surface just as Rihanna's new song is doing sh!t?!

I like Rihanna but that's the past don't see the need for it to surface again, no?
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WGERS1873 wrote: »
    Obviously i don't agree with what happened but these pics surface just as Rihanna's new song is doing sh!t?!

I like Rihanna but that's the past don't see the need for it to surface again, no?

What are you on about? It's at number 3 in the charts!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Rihanna has said on various chat-shows she doesn't want to talk about what happened with Chris Brown any more. And good for her- it's not what made her famous, she had brilliant songs out before. So I don't think Rihanna had anything to do with them being released.

If her PR team did, well good on them. Yes, Chris Brown made a mistake, a VERY big mistake, and has some issues to deal with- but I don't think a nasty temper can disappear with a few anger management classes. I don't understand how CB can think that everyone should just forget what he did and move on either- I'll certainly never buy his music again.
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rihanna has said on various chat-shows she doesn't want to talk about what happened with Chris Brown any more. And good for her- it's not what made her famous, she had brilliant songs out before. So I don't think Rihanna had anything to do with them being released.

If her PR team did, well good on them. Yes, Chris Brown made a mistake, a VERY big mistake, and has some issues to deal with- but I don't think a nasty temper can disappear with a few anger management classes. I don't understand how CB can think that everyone should just forget what he did and move on either- I'll certainly never buy his music again.

So Rhinana lifting that restraing order a lil thought he was still dangerous.

She has moved on and so has he, but i suppose he never really will tbh.
  • SmiirkySmiirky Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Rhinana lifting that restraing order a lil thought he was still dangerous.

She has moved on and so has he, but i suppose he never really will tbh.

And the woman-beating c*nt doesn't deserve to either. Disgusting excuse of a human being.
  • ButterfliesButterflies Posts: 2,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What Chris Brown did was inexcusable. No amount of apologies is going to change that. He should be lucky that he still has a fanbase and people still want to collaborate with him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smiirky wrote: »
    And the woman-beating c*nt doesn't deserve to either. Disgusting excuse of a human being.

Agreed. And my probably with him is that he has actually the nerv to feel sorry for himself. :rolleyes:

Nobody told him to beat Rihanna up, all the problems he got after that were his very own doing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Smiirky wrote: »

well i would not go that fat but each to their own i suppose, you go on like he beat her everyday when that clearly not the case.

I won't defend him for what he did and i never will, but As for hating or thinking he is scum etc i never will, I can't judge him as i was not there and don't know what happend and he has no barings in my life so don't really care for him or her infact i can't stand her either but know she did not deserves what she got.

I don't think these pictures needed to resurface because they have both moved on and its between them too no one else.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »
    Agreed. And my probably with him is that he has actually the nerv to feel sorry for himself. :rolleyes:

Nobody told him to beat Rihanna up, all the problems he got after that were his very own doing.

Nothing is wrong with him feeling sorry for himself if no one else will its hardly a crime.

I agree he has made his bed and will have to lie in it.
  • Columbo FanColumbo Fan Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone listened to CB in an interview? The guy is a complete illiterate and can hardly string a sentence together. Shocking grammar, I actually think the guy is subhuman.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 301
    Forum Member
    I just wish they would get back together and rekindle the love they once had for each other
  • Columbo FanColumbo Fan Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    What i don't understand is why TMZ thought it was appropriate to release these pics now?

TMZ have obviously been in the possession of these pics and held onto them for a good while i imagine. So why release them into mainstream media now? This happened 2 years ago, so why not post these photos then? Very disturbing!

Actually, the pics were released by mediatakeout a similar showbiz website mainly aimed at the African American scene. TMZ like other media outlets just used the pics like do always do with 99% of their stories. People keep making out as if TMZ is the only source for breaking news.
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone listened to CB in an interview? The guy is a complete illiterate and can hardly string a sentence together. Shocking grammar, I actually think the guy is subhuman.

LOL You're right!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's clearly a violation of her privacy, who the eff do the media think they are leaking photos of an incident that has painful memories and when she was at her most vulnerable, it was a private matter and there's going to be a few police officers sacked most likely with these photos leaking...Hell, who knows Rihanna might sue whoever leaked them!...She's moved on, enjoying her life and this is the last thing she needs...xxx