Options

2nd Is The New 1st - Dexter Is The Real Winner

Rich Tea.Rich Tea. Posts: 22,048
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The real winner of this years Big Brother is Dexter by a mile. In years to come looking back at the summer 2013 Big Brother it is not Sam who will be recalled, it is Dexter without a doubt. He was the centrepiece of the whole series from beginning to end without let up. He took all the flak thrown at him and still came out above all the housemates bar one.

Comments

• Options
    strictlyawesomestrictlyawesome Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well said, agree with you
  • Options
    JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree, although I think Gina and Hazel will too. But Dexter was BB 2013 without a doubt. I dread to think how boring this series would have been without him.
  • Options
    RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    Except hes not really. He might have been your favourite...but the winner is the person who walks out with the £100,000 and been announced as the winner :)
  • Options
    oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rich Tea. wrote: »
    The real winner of this years Big Brother is Dexter by a mile. In years to come looking back at the summer 2013 Big Brother it is not Sam who will be recalled, it is Dexter without a doubt. He was the centrepiece of the whole series from beginning to end without let up. He took all the flak thrown at him and still came out above all the housemates bar one.

chocolate hob nob is the new 2nd , rich tea is the real winner
  • Options
    AaronWxAaronWx Posts: 2,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Except sam is the winner since... you know... he kinda got the most votes and won the money. Can't get more real than that.
  • Options
    ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When people talk about BB14 Dexter will be the first name that comes to mind so I suppose that is good enough.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People won't even talk about Sam on here by next week, people on here will still be talking about Dexter on here 2 years from now.
  • Options
    TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    Jason was the real winner of BB5. Only decent runner-up, the rest have been nobs.
  • Options
    AmyJamesAmyJames Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason was the real winner of BB5. Only decent runner-up, the rest have been nobs.

Wasn't Jason facing court for rape or something?
  • Options
    Laters BabyLaters Baby Posts: 488
    Forum Member
    lol it's like sports day in a kids school. you won really even though you dropped the egg of the spoon.... have a lolly! :p sam won. dexter was second and made the final. he did well. what more do people want. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Samanda was the best runner up for me.

Slick Vic should have been BB5 winner and runner up...im not sure how thats possible but it still should have happened.
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well said and totally agree! :D
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    AmyJames wrote: »
    Wasn't Jason facing court for rape or something?

He was cleared.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Except hes not really. He might have been your favourite...but the winner is the person who walks out with the £100,000 and been announced as the winner :)

The one who 'wasn't in it for the money' you mean?:rolleyes: The one who also went on' Deal or No Deal' and won £7000 do you mean?:rolleyes:
    Yea, wonder what reality show we'll see his face on next (but not for the money of course) :sleep:.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

He did win an award for most time spent in front of a mirror
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The one who 'wasn't in it for the money' you mean?:rolleyes: The one who also went on' Deal or No Deal' and won £7000 do you mean?:rolleyes:
    Yea, wonder what reality show we'll see his face on next (but not for the money of course) :sleep:.

The roll eyes would make sense if I said he didn't want the money but I didn't.

He won the money...so he wins
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He will make the most money out of it.
  • Options
    EuanDesuEuanDesu Posts: 2,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People won't even talk about Sam on here by next week, people on here will still be talking about Dexter on here 2 years from now.

Apart from mentioning him when complaining about how the winner of BB16 was dull, like Sam.
  • Options
    mountymounty Posts: 19,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

let's hope the whinging has ceased by then
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AaronWx wrote: »
    Except sam is the winner since... you know... he kinda got the most votes and won the money. Can't get more real than that.

Yeah but he won the sympathy vote.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    Every year there are claims of a HM who doesn't actually a win the show, being the "real winner". The real winner is the HM who comes out of the house last and gets the prize money or at least the majority of the prize money.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oxygenjj wrote: »
    chocolate hob nob is the new 2nd , rich tea is the real winner

You're too kind. ;)

I'd have Dexter down as a pink wafer, multi-layered, while Sam is a ryvita, lightweight and leaving you unfulfilled.

Sam's natural position in the pecking order should really have been 3rd. I'm not sure these results count for much anymore if those who held the series together all summer get outdone by an effective "sleeping partner" at the climax.
  • Options
    bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There have been some great runners up, Mickey, Eugine, Anna, Helen, Alex(3rd), Makosi (3rd), Saviash.
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're too kind. ;)

I'd have Dexter down as a pink wafer, multi-layered, while Sam is a ryvita, lightweight and leaving you unfulfilled.

Sam's natural position in the pecking order should really have been 3rd. I'm not sure these results count for much anymore if those who held the series together all summer get outdone by an effective "sleeping partner" at the climax.

Have to agree. Sam no doubt picked up all the voters who probably watch [and then vote] on finale night only. Rather like people who have no interest in horse racing but will have a wager on the Grand National.

Dexter went from zero to hero for me, what a fascinating HM, does anyone know who he really is, does he know who he really is?:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bingoes wrote: »
    There have been some great runners up, Mickey, Eugine, Anna, Helen, Alex(3rd), Makosi (3rd), Saviash.

When you look at the lists, on the majority of BB's since the year 2000 it does seem that the runner up was the more notable person within the house.

When the show left channel 4 in 2010 I decided not to watch any more summer BB's and managed to do so, not watching in 2011 and 2012, and I never bothered with the first 2 weeks this year.....then I saw Dexter one night by accident and was hooked all over again to the end. That took some doing for me, and proves his immense worth as one of the all time greatest housemates and gamesplayers. Without Dexter this would have been another channel 5 Big Brother I'd have ignored. He's head and shoulders above many of the winners in other years too.

Here's to "Processor" Dexter! :cool: