-Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
Forum Member

Comments

• cantoscantos Posts: 7,368
    Forum Member
    I really thought they were poor
  • -Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member
    I thought they were the best of the night - but I'm a fan of theirs and not particularly of anyone else's (Lady GaGa, I suppose) so that's to be expected.
  • cantoscantos Posts: 7,368
    Forum Member
    -Jade" wrote: »
    I thought they were the best of the night - but I'm a fan of theirs and not particularly of anyone else's (Lady GaGa, I suppose) so that's to be expected.

Having watched some of the acts on 'Dance like Michael Jackson' they look distinctly average
    Forum Member
    cantos wrote: »
    Having watched some of the acts on 'Dance like Michael Jackson' they look distinctly average

Matter of opinion I guess :) I've watched a lot of dance groups and Diversity are my favourites - not necessarily the best technically, they just have an extra something for me.
  • RetrospectiveRetrospective Posts: 3,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed them. Its a pity shows like this weren't on more often. I remember at one time there were plenty of variety shows on the tele.
    I enjoyed Diversity and I enjoyed the dance troup that danced in silhouettes as well.
    I think the tele needs to try and entertain people more and give acts like these above somewhere that theyc an show their talent. Top of the Pops is another thing they should bring back as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Diversity were really good. But I think several of their BGT perfomances were better. Overall a great show.
    Forum Member
    I've just found a video they made backstage at the Royal Variety:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWP3K37y5F8

I love them, they seem so down to earth :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,542
    Forum Member
    In light of SuBo's past few months, their performance didn't live up to the high standards of BGT 2009 IMO.