Options

We say the house mates are bitching way too much

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,691
Forum Member
✭✭✭
But so we are with some of the stuff we say about them...what makes you think we're better than them?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We're not, according to some any talk about someone behind their backs is deemed bitching, if that's the case, then everyone does it.

As long as it's not mean spirited I don't mind, as everyone talks about people.
  • Options
    JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they have the opportunity to confront those they have a problem with instead of doing so behind their backs. we cannot on an online message forum
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about the name calling? Calling someone fat or a bitch etc lol...I'm feeling guilty calling Becky "Becky Big Mac".
  • Options
    kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They have a lot of time on their hands so bitching is inevitable. However, some HMs are seen to do it more than others and be more venomous in their comments.

Personally I try to avoid comments about peoples appearance, although I did quote someone's 'moobs like Jabba' comment regarding Chris, as I thought it inspired! I will criticise HMs behaviour in the house though, as that's always been part of being a BB forumer. I may also make judgements about their character, but I try to keep in mind that the BB house is a very strange environment that most of us can't imagine being in, and that it does tend to bring out the worst (and sometimes the best) in people.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We're not, according to some any talk about someone behind their backs is deemed bitching, if that's the case, then everyone does it.

As long as it's not mean spirited I don't mind, as everyone talks about people.

I think that's the difference though - I think many of the HMs are mean spirited and use it to intimidate and make people in the house feel uncomfortable.
  • Options
    B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    Yeah, but it's our job! :D