Options

I love Deana

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,691
Forum Member
✭✭✭
"But you did press the button you just pressed it too slow" LOL!! That comment is like wiping lemon juice over a cut. Ouch! I loved it though after the way she's been treated haha!

Comments

• Options
    DSWNSMDSWNSM Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So just because she has been treated bad that means she should do that...........well to me it makes her just as bad. People can say she was drunk blah blah blah , but in my opinion your real side comes out when your drunk, she was annoying and a bit of a bitch.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was hilarious
  • Options
    DSWNSMDSWNSM Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annoying more like , if i was there i would tell her to shut up. I think Luke S did well not to have a go at her , i know i would have.
  • Options
    oldtimer55oldtimer55 Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's ridiculous that Luke S says that he didn't want to push the button, he was only a split second behind Conor- and I think he thought he'd got the 50K!

Deana is just pointing out how ridiculous he is, fair play to her.
  • Options
    dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    DSWNSM wrote: »
    Annoying more like , if i was there i would tell her to shut up. I think Luke S did well not to have a go at her , i know i would have.

Luke is just too dry, he has no sense of humour at all. He lost the money, Deana won't be the last person to say to it him, so he better get used to it.
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luke S is upset because Conor stabbed him in the back a split second before Luke S could stab Conor in the back.

Why anyone feels any sympathy for Luke S is beyond me. It's not like the £50K was his, he had zero chance of winning BB anyway.

He's pretending he did something noble when he was just as bad as Conor was.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    Just watching it now, was pissing myself at that. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    go deana lol she is brilliant!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    SupersarahpSupersarahp Posts: 4,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oldtimer55 wrote: »
    It's ridiculous that Luke S says that he didn't want to push the button, he was only a split second behind Conor- and I think he thought he'd got the 50K!

Deana is just pointing out how ridiculous he is, fair play to her.

I was shouting at the tv "He did press the button Sara, he did press it. Luke you bloody did press it arghhhhhhhhhh"

Was so happy when Deana said it.

She was a bit meanlater whilst drunk by rubbing it in but still - she was right.