Options

Emmerdale - Who would you like to see return?

Comments

• Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone have an update on Betty from Emmerdale? I miss her in the village.
  • Options
    wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nathan Wylde

Don`t you think Nathan Wylde and Knobert Sugden look very similar to each other? The likeness is quite uncanny in my opinion, and both are evil.
  • Options
    Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,386
    Forum Member
    Nathan Wylde

Carl King (Blackburn should have been shot for killing him off!)
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    The Good Doctor:(:(:(:(:(:(

Thank goodness she got struck off. For good,:D:D:D
  • Options
    Iainmcleod800Iainmcleod800 Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    Louise Appleton would be number one

Zoe Tate, Scott Windsor, Sadie King & Kim Tate

& obv Viv Windsor who is in witness protection (we didnt see her die or the funeral...)
  • Options
    _BollyKnickers__BollyKnickers_ Posts: 4,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wavlovr wrote: »
    Don`t you think Nathan Wylde and Knobert Sugden look very similar to each other? The likeness is quite uncanny in my opinion, and both are evil.

Yes. Both blonde, tall, obnoxious, ... and very, very sexy ;-)
  • Options
    KaifKaif Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    Nathan Wylde and for him and Leyla to get together.
  • Options
    jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    Karl Davies as Robert

That's what I was thinking, this new one's not a patch on him. Can't see it happening though, he's into much bigger things than soaps these days, he's a fine actor.
  • Options
    GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd quite like Holly Barton to come back, played by a different actress. She was an arty, creative type and kind of 'fey' - that was a bit different from the usual characters.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nathan Wylde.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apart from Eli - who won't, and Albert - I can't think of anyone. Maybe Paul.
    I can think of plenty I'd hate to see back. Thankfully there's no chance of some of them returning even though they weren't killed off.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jabegy wrote: »
    That's what I was thinking, this new one's not a patch on him. Can't see it happening though, he's into much bigger things than soaps these days, he's a fine actor.
    I thought Karl Davies was rubbish as Robert, but I thought he was brilliant in Kingdom. :) I didn't see it but I'm told he was good in Game of Thrones too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wyezed wrote: »
    I thought Karl Davies was rubbish as Robert, but I thought he was brilliant in Kingdom. :) I didn't see it but I'm told he was good in Game of Thrones too.

He was very good in happy valley too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was very good in happy valley too.
    I didn't see that either. :)
    Just Emmerdale that didn't suit him then. Writing? Direction?
  • Options
    Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    Nathan Wylde (although Robert has filled his place now!)
    Joe Sugden (dead - or is he???)
    Annie Sugden (one last chance to see the old dear)
    Matt Skilbeck & Son (who will be in his 30's by now!)
    Lady Tara (lovely posh totty who was oblivious to everything!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You'll all laugh, but I liked Hazel, before the whole assisted suicide thing. I wouldn't mind seeing her back, as long as she only mentions Jackson off screen.
  • Options
    Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    You'll all laugh, but I liked Hazel, before the whole assisted suicide thing. I wouldn't mind seeing her back, as long as she only mentions Jackson off screen.

I loved Hazel too!! I loved her catchphrase "I said to myself...Hazel I said..."
    She could've been a big part of the Woolpack Group along with Pearl, Edna, Sandy and Betty!
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kim and Zoe
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree with OP's choices as well as:

The Wylde children
    Ryan and Faye Lamb
    Steph Stokes

If I can have as dead one ;-) Mark Wylde\Daniel Lamb.
    As you can probably tell I liked the Wylde\Lamb storyline.
  • Options
    JohnMc1JohnMc1 Posts: 943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nathan Wylde.

For what? Maisie and Will are long gone so there is no family for him in village. Ryan and Faye are also long gone so there goes any actual rival for him. Plus Declan is also gone with no sign of coming back. So there goes any chance of revenge.

If Nathan came back he would end up like the furniture. Just there.
  • Options
    Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd quite like Holly Barton to come back, played by a different actress. She was an arty, creative type and kind of 'fey' - that was a bit different from the usual characters.

You probably know that Holly is coming back, but again played by Sophie Powles.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    Hazel was great. And the actress was PHENOMENAL. I don´t see how she could fit in the village now though. Except for a visit to Jackson´s grave I don´t see it. But I would love it. My favorite characters are pretty much those who are portrayed by the actors I think are more talented. So she´s one of them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You probably know that Holly is coming back, but again played by Sophie Powles.
    I just read my old post! :D Maybe if I ask the gods for a ten million pound cheque I' ll get one for £ 5 million:D.
    I liked the character, so here' s hoping they don' t just make her all about the drugs an nothing else. The actress wasn' t the best IMO but she wasn' t awful and she could have improved

Are you gutted about Tess? I thought if you during that episode. Poor Tess!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best_Soap wrote: »
    Hazel was great. And the actress was PHENOMENAL. I don´t see how she could fit in the village now though. Except for a visit to Jackson´s grave I don´t see it. But I would love it. My favorite characters are pretty much those who are portrayed by the actors I think are more talented. So she´s one of them.

She was quite friendly with Cain and Chas - they could build on that. Obviously she had a strong bond with Aaron. She could also become close to Kyle and thus Joanie and Zak - she found him in the phone box and essentially saved his life.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    JohnMc1 wrote: »
    For what? Maisie and Will are long gone so there is no family for him in village. Ryan and Faye are also long gone so there goes any actual rival for him. Plus Declan is also gone with no sign of coming back. So there goes any chance of revenge.

If Nathan came back he would end up like the furniture. Just there.

Nathan should come back as Lawrence's business partner and lord it over the village. I'd like to see him against Squire Robert :D