✭✭✭
    System 7 - 'Seventh Wave' and '777'
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arctic Monkeys - Humbug
  • musicdudemusicdude Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    Ordered PCD - Doll Domination 3.0 for a fiver yesteday on amazon.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Arrived yesterday (not played yet):

"No Baggage" ~ Dolores O'Riordan

In the post (hopfully arriving today):

"Kid A", "Amnesiac", "Hail to the Thief" deluxe re-issues ~ Radiohead.
  • TigerpawsTigerpaws Posts: 11,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pre-ordered Pearl Jam Backspacer.

Don't normally pre-order love the ritual of going to the shop to buy a much anticipated CD but this included some bonus live tracks.
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whitney Houston -I look to you
  • cymrugirlcymrugirl Posts: 3,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Augie March - Moo you bloody choir
  • flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soulsavers - Broken (absolutely amazing!)

Pre-ordered - THEM CROOKED VULTURES. Yeah!

Sorry, am so excited for this record, and just found out today I've got tickets to 2 dates on the tour. WOOO! *and relax*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    Placebo- Battle for the sun
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Young Person's Guide To Becoming A Rockstar 99p from Amazon.

Before that I downloaded Never Say Goodbye - Sarah Bettens and Shine - Sarah Bettens
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    is miike snow's album out yet? I'm exciting about getting my hands on that!!
    just bought albums by friendly fires, the voluntary butler scheme, la roux, florence & machine (amazing), jon allen and I don't think Mama's Gun album 'Routes to Riches' is out yet but I saw them at water rats the other day and it was incredible so I'll be sure to purchase that!
    god i spend far too much money on music :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,872
    Forum Member
    Now 73 but if we are talking albums then Taylor Swift - Fearless. The best album i have bought in ages!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 480
    Forum Member
    Not sure if much people know of this group but these are the 2 i last bought.

The End Of The Beginning - God Is An Astronaut
    Far From Refuge - God Is An Astronaut
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flyingv wrote: »
    Soulsavers - Broken (absolutely amazing!)

Pre-ordered - THEM CROOKED VULTURES. Yeah!

Sorry, am so excited for this record, and just found out today I've got tickets to 2 dates on the tour. WOOO! *and relax*

Last two CD's I ordered were the new Masters of Reality and the new Soulsavers. The Soulsavers one arrived yesterday morning, and reading this post just reminded me that I haven't gotten around to listening to it yet! Must rectify that ASAP.

I'll be pre-ordering Them Crooked Vultures soon too. Very, very, VERY excited about the album and the tour!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 422
    Forum Member
    Barclay James harvest - The centenary edition.
    Cockney rebel - The best years of our lives.
  • ontheloop54ontheloop54 Posts: 3,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saint Etienne - So Tough & Sound Of Water Deluxe Editions :)

Both are excellent, with lots of bonus tracks (even though i've got pretty much everything they've done already :p) and wonderful packaging...highly recommended!
  • flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rawr wrote: »
    Last two CD's I ordered were the new Masters of Reality and the new Soulsavers. The Soulsavers one arrived yesterday morning, and reading this post just reminded me that I haven't gotten around to listening to it yet! Must rectify that ASAP.

I'll be pre-ordering Them Crooked Vultures soon too. Very, very, VERY excited about the album and the tour!! :D
    I saw them at Brixton last week (supporting Arctic Monkeys. they were frickin awesome!) If I were you, I'd get on the ticket websites now. We got pre-sale for London, but tickets went on general sale at 9am today and most dates are now sold out. They've added a second London date on 18th December. Good luck!

Oh, and bust that Soulsavers. Do it now. Thank me later ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flyingv wrote: »
    I saw them at Brixton last week (supporting Arctic Monkeys. they were frickin awesome!) If I were you, I'd get on the ticket websites now. We got pre-sale for London, but tickets went on general sale at 9am today and most dates are now sold out. They've added a second London date on 18th December. Good luck!

Oh, and bust that Soulsavers. Do it now. Thank me later ;)

Believe me I was all over the presales! And the added London date. I've spent more money than I want to think about. :o

And I was at Brixton! I decided I'd chance it and go down to London on the Weds morning, since it seemed pretty definite that they'd play. Thank God they did and were fantastic because I don't live near London at the moment and getting there on the spur of the moment when I don't even like the Arctic Monkeys was slightly mad really.:p

And Soulsavers will be waiting for me tonight. :)
    Forum Member
    Just got Pixie Lott - Turn it up. Two days early. Thanks very much Amazon. A very impressive debut album.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,259
    Forum Member
    Have pre-ordered The Resistance! Very excited. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,433
    Forum Member
    Gonna pre-order "brand new eyes" by Paramore :) Hoping to see them live this year :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An old compilation “Sound Of The Suburbs” (70s/80s New Wave) from a market trader on Amazon for 2 quid!
    Forum Member
    Pre ordered Madonna's new GH on tues. It was dispatched today so i should get it saturday. I'm gonna revist my childhood and have a good madonna marathon.
  • x+yx+y Posts: 2,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bought Muse new album 'The Resistance' on Monday.