Poor audio on CH5 tonight.

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Audio has been going up and down on C5 and C5 HD during BB for a couple of years now on Virgin Media. :confused:
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Piipp wrote: »
    BOTS isn't always live. This was confirmed last year when Emma when into the digital room at the end of the show and the TV screen behind her displayed the time as somewhere around 5pm. The following night when she went into the digital room the screens were no longer displaying the time and I'm sure there was always a reference somewhere (can't remember if C5 released information to confirm that it wasn't always live to avoid being accused of misleading viewers?) to the fact that the show isn't always live and also to the fact that some of the segments which are put across as live aren't actually live. This was made obvious in one of the live episodes when Emma did a feature outside and it was broad daylight.

Thanks for explaining that. :)
    hmeister wrote: »
    Everything is poor about Channel 5. They probably know about the audio issues but probably couldn't give a shit just like they couldn't give a shit about long term Big Brother fans.

I hope Viacom sort this pathetic channel out as it's been a failure since it launched in 1997.

BIB I like that reason. :D
  • Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well as it went to the luisa probes thing I had to put the volume down seven Steps quickly as it was extremely loud music, then the interview happened and the music was louder then the words. I'm hard of hearing so I play the deafist card.
  • PiippPiipp Posts: 2,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's even worse with this air horn thing going off. I had it turned right up because I can't hear them talking and then the air horn comes out at such a ridiculously high level (not even on a level like it normally is) and I start to think that my neighbours will be knocking on my door complaining.
  • emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought I was starting to get wax in my ears again. :D
  • 123keithy123123keithy123 Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    Glad It was just not me who noticed it....

I thought the TV was playing up...
  • glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    Tonight's BBOTS sounded like it was being piped through a tunnel.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 378
    Forum Member
    Both the main show and BOTS were terrible. I normally have my TV around 22 but I had to increase it to 32, I was even wondering if I had developed a problem with my hearing :p (I mute adverts).

I realized it was Channel 5 after a break when the BOTS theme started playing very loud.