Thrilled that a woman may WIN

2»

Comments

• SurrenderBillSurrenderBill Posts: 19,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damanda wrote: »
    ... no actual evidence of the alledged kindness or being amusing ... just rude patronising of another FM

Why do you need evidence? Did you not say...
    Damanda wrote: »
    I'm not getting into a discusion with Staceyites as the resonses are, "she is nice , she is kind, she is funny"
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've belly laughed quite a lot at Gillian, Shaun & Dom..:D I chuckled at Stacey throwing the stone and her talking about the female Kangaroo lady bits last night..The others ( imho ) weren't funny in the least, well Linford and Lembit sort of made me giggle:D Stacey will win tonight and I have eaten some humble pie:eek:, as after seing her face whilst talking to her little boy and the eating trial, she is one helluva lady:D
  • super bantamssuper bantams Posts: 1,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've belly laughed quite a lot at Gillian, Shaun & Dom..:D I chuckled at Stacey throwing the stone and her talking about the female Kangaroo lady bits last night..The others ( imho ) weren't funny in the least, well Linford and Lembit sort of made me giggle:D Stacey will win tonight and I have eaten some humble pie:eek:, as after seing her face whilst talking to her little boy and the eating trial, she is one helluva lady:D

Her face was no different to any other mothers face speaking to their child, she is not some sort of 'one off' as that is an insult to other mothers and she also is getting paid a considerable amount of money to eat crap on trails like the rest of the celebs.

It is obvious she has won .. she had won before she got on the plane ... but that doesn't mean she is worthy of it as she doesn't appeal to everyone and everyone has freedom of choice.
  • super bantamssuper bantams Posts: 1,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Her face was no different to any other mothers face speaking to their child, she is not some sort of 'one off' as that is an insult to other mothers and she also is getting paid a considerable amount of money to eat crap on trails like the rest of the celebs.

It is obvious she has won .. she had won before she got on the plane ... but that doesn't mean she is worthy of it as she doesn't appeal to everyone and everyone has freedom of choice.