Worst Facebook status updates

Comments

• buffyslaybuffyslay Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frances Andrews-Speed is a right spoilsport!!

well i messaged Luke to tell him he needs to look at this thread, other people have messaged him, put the links to this thread on his album - how clear do we need to make this to him?

If he wants to get a (new? different?) job (not sure what he does now) , his employers will (most) likely do a search and find him (and us now)
  • deanieboydeanieboy Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had a pregnant FB friend who a couple of weeks ago put on her status that she'd been to the hospital and found out her baby was stillborn and went into pretty graphic detail about what she had to do...awful thing to happen of course, but surely a phone call or text to her close friends would have been enough - I barely know the girl which makes it even worse!! :o

Also, a status of random activities ending with "love/miss my wifey/babes/sexy man" e.g. Off to town to buy some shoes!! Miss my sexy man" - you've gone to town love not Tibet!! :rolleyes:

Even worse, the constant "Love you xxxxxxxxxxxxx" on couple's walls - we get it!! :yawn: Try texting/calling each other instead!! Or just as bad - "Nothing's going to break me and my baby up" followed by XX is now single... :D
  • skunkboy69skunkboy69 Posts: 9,506
    Forum Member
    "I've dyed my hair blonde and now I look like Roger from American Dad !"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    I used to have FB but deleted the account a while back
    I would read lots of pointless updates consisting of inane drivel

The likes of "just had a muller light for breakfast" and " just had mince and dumplings mmmm" I wouldn't consider a right riveting read :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member

The likes of "just had a muller light for breakfast" and " just had mince and dumplings mmmm" I wouldn't consider a right riveting read :rolleyes:

Yip, I did likewise, It gave me headaches absorbing peoples patheticness, I never thought the people I know are so weak that they craved so much attention. Now im friendless. Tell a lie, I've a half dozen drinking buddies that I meet now and again.
  • BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Can't believe that Luke Lawton page is for real! And him and his 'wifey' do look very similar. :eek:
  • Aarghawasp!Aarghawasp! Posts: 6,205
    Forum Member
    It appears Luke's deactivated.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Still there for me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nope, he's definitely still there :)

And as of 3 hours ago, wifey still loves him billions xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx So all is well with the world :D
  • AdcmAdcm Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if the doctors sorted him out yesterday...
  • AdcmAdcm Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skunkboy69 wrote: »
    "I've dyed my hair blonde and now I look like Roger from American Dad !"

That's not something you share... :o:p
  • Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Adcm wrote: »

I wonder what he has caught. :D
  • DaisyBumblerootDaisyBumbleroot Posts: 24,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WRT Luke Lawton....

Its the same damn thing every day - Is off to sleep now to dream about my beautiful wifey Rachael Davies missing you loads and love you billions wifey xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx - im back as far as december and its still the same copied and pasted status! Mental!!!

And do they not live together? They are always missing each other. Or is he actually saying he is missing his wifey in his sleep?
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Adcm wrote: »

LOL

I wonder what was wrong with him this time, and why didn't he give Rachel an update? She would've been glad to hear it :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WRT Luke Lawton....

Its the same damn thing every day - Is off to sleep now to dream about my beautiful wifey Rachael Davies missing you loads and love you billions wifey xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx - im back as far as december and its still the same copied and pasted status! Mental!!!

And do they not live together? They are always missing each other. Or is he actually saying he is missing his wifey in his sleep?

That's loving someone more than life den, that is ;)
  • TomGrantTomGrant Posts: 4,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "God I've realised I really don't know how to take it easy and relax!!!"

All this girl whinges and whines on about is how hard she works. Most people do. Yawn.
  • dee-recdee-rec Posts: 2,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Their posts have got to be a wind up surely?? No sane person would post exactly the same rubbish day after day to each other!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Odd Socks wrote: »
    That's loving someone more than life den, that is ;)

Odd Socks, have you found yourself wanting to say that in real life conversations yet :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »
    Odd Socks, have you found yourself wanting to say that in real life conversations yet :o

Worse. I found myself explaining to my son and his girlfriend why I was saying it. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Odd Socks wrote: »
    Worse. I found myself explaining to my son and his girlfriend why I was saying it. :o

LOL!!! :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »
    LOL!!! :D:D:D

Yeah. Somehow, the stomach-bursting hilariousness of the situation loses its appeal over the dinner table. Meh! ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Something about gained or lost 5lbs.
  • AnnaliseZAnnaliseZ Posts: 3,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wow gossip girl you must have REALLY boring friends!
  • BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    I reckon Luke has seen this thread because he hasn't posted anything on FB since Thursday. Wifey is still posting the usual copy and pasted shite though.
  • BobbyMcGeeBobbyMcGee Posts: 534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bathsheba wrote: »
    I reckon Luke has seen this thread because he hasn't posted anything on FB since Thursday. Wifey is still posting the usual copy and pasted shite though.

Hahaha
This discussion has been closed.