B&B by Alton Towers

mistygalmistygal Posts: 8,316
Forum Member
Hi
I am off to Alton Towers in a couple of weeks time. I thought it would be nice to break the journey, get there the night before and relax.
I have looked online at B&B's but have no idea where they are in Staffordshire.
Can anybody recomend a cheap room for the night for a family of 4, nearest Alton Towers.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I went to Alton Towers we stayed in a travel lodge thing in Uttoexter, was nice for what it was
  • feistyfeisty Posts: 2,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vicky2424 wrote: »
    When I went to Alton Towers we stayed in a travel lodge thing in Uttoexter, was nice for what it was

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/travelodge-discounts#offerinfo

Travelodge £12 and £19 Room Sale.
    Launch Date: Thurs 3 Sept 2009
  • dee-recdee-rec Posts: 2,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A couple of years ago i stayed in the Bee Hive guest house in Oakamoor which is only a 5 minute drive from Alton Towers. It was really nice and would recommend it. Phone no is 01538 702420.
  • ProDaveProDave Posts: 11,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why not splash out and actually stay in the Alton Towers Hotel?

A bit pricey, but you are on site, and hotel guests get entry to the park 1 hour before the general public.
  • mistygalmistygal Posts: 8,316
    Forum Member
    Thanks for your answers. I will look into these places.
    I did a price check a while ago online about staying at Alton Towers. It was about £240 for 2 adults and 2 children. Silly money really, though of course I would love to stay there, but it takes the whole point out of us visiting and using our reduced tickets through The Sun, lol