Richard & Judy

2»

Comments

• DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julzei wrote: »
    She looks like his mother tbh.

She may look slightly older but in no way a whole generation. I hope they don't read things like this it would be very hurtful IMHO.

PJ
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Judy looks older than Richard because she is older than Richard.

She was 65 this year and has had some health issues over the years. Unfortunately for her, Richard doesn't really look much different than he did 15 years ago. However, Richard is the last person who seems to give a damn about her looks and they've always appeared very happy together.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    But why do you think there will suddenly be a problem just because she looks older than him?
    As far as I'm aware they've been happily married for years & he really does seem to worship her so why will that change?

Well said! Apart from anything else it is very insulting to consider Richard to be so shallow as to only want to be with Judy for her looks alone. This is 2013 for goodness sake, yet it seems we are still supposed to judge women by their age and beauty rather than personality and talent.

Judy is an attractive and talented 65 year old lady who is not afraid to be herself without blowing her face up with botox and happens to be married to a slightly younger, good looking man who clearly adores her and has no wish to run off with a younger model. Why can't people handle that fact?
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Judy is about eight years older than Richard. She looks her age, that's what most normal 60 something women look like. She's not succumb to Botox and fillers and all that crap like most other female celebs of her age group, she should be commended for ageing gracefully and naturally.

I agree, good on her for not following the crowd. She gets on with things and doesn't seem to do the needy pap stuff. I've not read her books but if she is successful and enjoys writing and being out of the spotlight then good for her.
  • PicklebumPicklebum Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Always loved these two. She looks happy and relaxed. She is living a simple life in Cornwall and has a husband that adores her. We should envy her.
  • Pandora 9Pandora 9 Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread wasn't meant to be a dig at Richard and Judy. I was just surprised that's all. When I used to watch them on This Morning they looked about the same age but now it is so obvious that Judy is older. I do think woman age quicker than men that's one of the reasons I picked an older man to be my husband.

I remember one of the neighbours talking to a woman who had just moved in across the road. She asked the woman where her son was the woman replied "That's my husband" She told me she felt so embarrassed :D