'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 94)

Comments

• asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member
    I am looking forward to it - having ridiculously high expectations but why not, you never know! :rolleyes:

Well its your birthday so lets hope we all get somthing to Squee over.
  • sxcbaybee123sxcbaybee123 Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Syed's backflip in that episode though :D

I know! When I first saw that, I went :eek::eek:
    Who knew Marc could be that athletic? ;) I am trying, and ultimutely failing, to keep my expectations low. I'm just happy about screen time together again. I'm beginning to believe that we dreamt it all :rolleyes:
  • MrsPartridgeMrsPartridge Posts: 14,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cooko94 wrote: »
    lol they cant even get cast lists right(last week):sleep:

What's the point of cast lists if they're not right?
    /We could go on like this all afternoon:sleep:
  • who me?who me? Posts: 17,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ambermum wrote: »
    Are we finally going to see Syed tonight??
    I miss him!!

Yes!!!!!! I cannot wait for that scene in the Vic kitchen.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's your birthday, you have the right to be deluded!!! :D:p
    asyousay wrote: »
    Well its your birthday so lets hope we all get somthing to Squee over.

This is why I have high expectations - they wouldn't let me down today...........would they.....................
    who me? wrote: »
    Indie I'm sorry I wasn't around before. I'm avoiding my computer room..it's cold! I have a man coming round to sort me out tomorrow (not before time) but I am actually typing in fingerless gloves. I actually feel like Scrooge except my gloves are red and black and glittery and I bet his weren't.

Carla has said much better what I wish I could have said so I'll give you a new picture instead.:D Scrub that make that some pictures.:D Click to enlarge...I always do.;)

The
    scene
    before
    Syed makes a joke

SQUD :sleep:

Surreal good post - I hadn't seen the ratings.
  • elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just have :o:o

:D:D:D
    Your comment is 'awaiting moderation'....will read when it is put up :)
    Forum Member

It is annoying that its there and not at the flat because we know straight away the reunion wont have major smut in it.
  • cooko94cooko94 Posts: 18,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's the point of cast lists if they're not right?
    /We could go on like this all afternoon:sleep:

no idea:sleep::D

its still snowing and i went out in it in my pjs:cool::(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am looking forward to it - having ridiculously high expectations but why not, you never know! :rolleyes:

disneynut Happy Birthday!!! I am impressed that they timed tonight especially for you and every scene should be a big lovely birthday present to you. EE you know what we expect!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By the way, Happy Birthday Disney, I hope you have a good'un. :) A squeeful Chryed EE episode on your birthday, it's just too good for words, isn't it? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm so excited:D I really should try and lower my expectations:o...but Syed is back:D...in just over 6 hours....squeeeeeeeeeeee:D
  • MrsPartridgeMrsPartridge Posts: 14,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just have :o:o

Good on you!:)
  • LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    :D:D:D
    Your comment is 'awaiting moderation'....will read when it is put up :)

:D

It's nothing particularly riveting though - I just congratulated Lacey, Gillian et al for their award and then congratulated Johnny at the end as well for his award :o:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    Afternoon all!

Happy birthday disneynut:D

Am very excited for Chryed tonight :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D Welcome back crazysusan!! You made it...didn't get snowed in...all in time for tonight. So glad you will be here to squee too!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in school posting this and now I have to go to a two hour Media lesson. See you on the other side, folks. :) x x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D

It's nothing particularly riveting though - I just congratulated Lacey, Gillian et al for their award and then congratulated Johnny at the end as well for his award :o:D

Just read it :D It is a fab comment hun :):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soorry post got mixed up-will try again
  • cooko94cooko94 Posts: 18,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Afternoon all!

hello:D
    I'm in school posting this and now I have to go to a two hour Media lesson. See you on the other side, folks. :) x x

bye:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    disneynut Happy Birthday!!! I am impressed that they timed tonight especially for you and every scene should be a big lovely birthday present to you. EE you know what we expect!:D
    By the way, Happy Birthday Disney, I hope you have a good'un. :)A squeeful Chryed EE episode on your birthday, it's just too good for words, isn't it? :)
    Afternoon all!

Thank you :)

BIB Yes I think hubby had a word with them and suggested they make it a good one tonight especially for me - we may even get to see Syed take his top off as he tries on his new jacket :sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    asyousay wrote: »
    Too be fair this post started this all and it does come across as judgemental

I think you are judging Christian!

It comes across as quite harsh which is why i origially did not comment.

please clarify- by bib- are you saying I am judging christain??

I was simply voicing my support for indie to say what she feels and to word it in the way she wishes too.

I adore christian and i think my posts always show this.

Rhum's post that i have seen were in tone harsh and her reply offensive in places.
    This was my point-

I love christain- i recongnise he has flaws- i love syed- i recognise that he has flaws. I love them both very very much asyousay.

sorry- DS being a pain
  • LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    Just read it :D It is a fab comment hun :):D

Thank you :o

That was quick though! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indie I'm sorry I wasn't around before. I'm avoiding my computer room..it's cold! I have a man coming round to sort me out tomorrow (not before time) but I am actually typing in fingerless gloves. I actually feel like Scrooge except my gloves are red and black and glittery and I bet his weren't.

Carla has said much better what I wish I could have said so I'll give you a new picture instead.:D Scrub that make that some pictures.:D Click to enlarge...I always do.;)

The
    scene
    before
    Syed makes a joke

great pics....:D
  • MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    I know! When I first saw that, I went :eek::eek:
    Who knew Marc could be that athletic? ;) I am trying, and ultimutely failing, to keep my expectations low. I'm just happy about screen time together again. I'm beginning to believe that we dreamt it all :rolleyes:

Me too :eek: And I had the same reaction when flexible Johnny lifted his leg up on the CIN countdown, things like that impress me :D:D

We didn't dream it, I looked at the spoilers again and they're definitely on there :p I'm thinking with what's been described we're looking at hmm... 30 seconds screen time? Any more might be pushing it, but I'd like to be pleasantly surprised :sleep:
    Forum Member
    No Indie was !

I am on my iphone so i had to find that quote on the thread from yesterday and when i copied and pasted it , it left out Indies name.

So Indies post came across as judgemental when she i think was saying she does not judge.

crazysusan wrote: »
    please clarify- by bib- are you saying I am judging christain??

I was simply voicing my support for indie to say what she feels and to word it in the way she wishes too.

I adore christian and i think my posts always show this.

Rhum's post that i have seen were in tone harsh.

This was my point-

I love christain- i recongnise he has flaws- i love syed- i recognise that he has flaws. I love them both very very much asyousay.

sorry- DS being a pain
This discussion has been closed.