Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »
    oh no i agree but she must feel a little anxious about it bless her, she did dance like a pro on so many occasions it WAS the most amazing series

She sure will but once the first show is over with think she'll be fine and Artem calms her down. ;)
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    Thank goodness for air conditioning. Las Vegas temperatures for April and May - hot but not too hot.

http://www.vegas.com/weather/averages.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    Kristina Rihanoff ‏ @KRihanoff

Hey guys! hello from the sunny barbados! just want to say I can't wait to see all of u who's coming to see the SCD-DTTM tour! So excited!xxx
    Forum Member
    What dances would everyone really like to see in the show, i would love to see the waltz as poor kara was injured when they did it on tv, but it looked beautiful even so. i would also like to see the VW
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    The VW, rumba and paso were my favourites :) I'd love to see them all live.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AmSalt12 wrote: »
    Blimey is Artem doing the whole 12 week run?
    That's what I was saying in my earlier post. I know he needs to work but maybe he will only be in the Vegas show for part of the run. Artem needs to be back in UK, jet-lag-free and raring to go all over the UK!!:rolleyes:
    Choosing one would be impossible, BJ, but it would probably be the AS for me. Loved it so much. VW, waltz, rumba, I could go on....:)
    Forum Member
    KAbell wrote: »
    That's what I was saying in my earlier post. I know he needs to work but maybe he will only be in the Vegas show for part of the run. Artem needs to be back in UK, jet-lag-free and raring to go all over the UK!!:rolleyes:
    Choosing one would be impossible, BJ, but it would probably be the AS for me. Loved it so much. VW, waltz, rumba, I could go on....:)

just all of them then:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    AmSalt12 wrote: »
    Blimey is Artem doing the whole 12 week run?

We were told Artem is taking part in DWTS in Las Vegas for just a month. None of us would be buying tickets for the tour in the UK if he wasn't going to be here. I am sure that an agreement has been reached for him to do just part of the Vegas show.
    Forum Member
    We were told Artem is taking part in DWTS in Las Vegas for just a month. None of us would be buying tickets for the tour in the UK if he wasn't going to be here. I am sure that an agreement has been reached for him to do just part of the Vegas show

LOL of there could be a riot !
    Forum Member
    A tweet from our boy would be nice. We are all frantically buying tickets for his show. I have learned over the years that men can compartmentalise their lives. I guess Artem is focused on the DWTS Las Vegas show at the moment. I do hope he finds time to Skype Kara and wave at Hudson and Orlando.:):p:D

I have added my name to the list on the K&A thread. Maybe I will get to meet one or two Kartem fans on the night. Guildford would have been much closer and easier to get to but I have booked for Bournemouth. What am I like:)
  • yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they must do some work to promote the tour, would not be the same without Artem being there though......;)
    What a guy he is to work but I guess he has to do it. Wonder how much it would cost to go to Vegas....I know in my dreams again!:rolleyes:

I think that you would have to be careful how much it would cost to stay in a hotel in LV probably more than the airfare and then the cost of the show , but I am not sure who will be dancing with Artem or if he is in a group of pro's, at least we will see Artem dance with Kara in our show i UK, baring injuries (, fingers crossed again)

As for which dance I would like to see them dance , well I would love to see the VW, the foxtrot , which i loved and as it was danced in the second week even though it they were very good , I would have loved to have seen them dance it near the end when Kara was so improved ,and as others as reminded us was told she was a good as a Pro, I would love to see them dance a AS without any restrictions this time . and a Jive danced by injury free Artem and Kara , and a sizzling Quickstep, rather like the one he danced in the SYTYCD.
    I may come up with more , but that will start them off, ;);)
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Artem has been on and off FB tonight so it doesn't look like he will be home tomorrow.

Maybe will have have to stay and rehearse for the LV Show!!!. His 3 K's will be missing him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We were told Artem is taking part in DWTS in Las Vegas for just a month. None of us would be buying tickets for the tour in the UK if he wasn't going to be here. I am sure that an agreement has been reached for him to do just part of the Vegas show

LOL of there could be a riot !

BIB And I fear I could be out front leading Artem's Angels in any protest, suitable protective clothes advised!!:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    [/B][/B]
    BIB And I fear I could be out front leading Artem's Angels in any protest, suitable protective clothes advised!!:rolleyes:

:D:D:D LOL

I have been thinking, Kara has been in two plays in the last year. I am hoping that the tour with Artem, Kristina and Bobby could lead to more exciting roles on stage. A musical production would be great. I wonder if she has kept up her singing. Feel sure she will be able to remember the dances from SCD. Learning new ones may be a trickier with the lack of time to rehearse. I guess they could introduce one or two new dances as the show progresses.
    Forum Member
    A tweet from our boy would be nice. We are all frantically buying tickets for his show. I have learned over the years that men can compartmentalise their lives. I guess Artem is focused on the DWTS Las Vegas show at the moment. I do hope he finds time to Skype Kara and wave at Hudson and Orlando.:):p:D

I have added my name to the list on the K&A thread. Maybe I will get to meet one or two Kartem fans on the night. Guildford would have been much closer and easier to get to but I have booked for Bournemouth. What am I like:)

i have booked london but am going to try and book to go to Bournemouth as well , how naughty is that
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now that BR Jive is one I would looooove to see K & A do together, BJ. Imagine the two of them doing some of those moves....HOT tonight!!:cool::):)
    Forum Member
    Now that BR Jive is one I would looooove to see K & A do together, BJ. Imagine the two of them doing some of those moves....HOT tonight!!:cool::):)

Open a window at once :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    i have booked london but am going to try and book to go to Bournemouth as well , how naughty is that

I look forward to meeting you in Bournemouth if you do.:)

Have noticed there haven't been any tweets from other SCD pro dancers about the tour. Maybe it hasn't sunk in yet.:rolleyes:
  • Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goodevening Everyone, have been ou all day so just catching up. I am so pleased for Artem that he is going to dance in the show in Las Vegas. What a wonderful opportunity for him. I know Strictly and the Tour are important for the Pros but they have to take all the chances they can get.
  • dollysiddollysid Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I look forward to meeting you in Bournemouth if you do.:)

Have noticed there haven't been any tweets from other SCD pro dancers about the tour. Maybe it hasn't sunk in yet.:rolleyes:

Katya tweeted congratulations but she is the only one so far.
    Forum Member
    dollysid wrote: »
    Katya tweeted congratulations but she is the only one so far.

The venues are much bigger and more impressive than those being used by Katya and Pasha. They seem to be hopping about all over the country.

Katya and Kristina are going to be working together soon. Unless only one SCD couple go on each cruise. We know Kristina and Bobby are dancing in Blackpool on the 14th April? Think that is the right date. So Bobby will be back from his holiday and preparing for their show in a week or so.
  • yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they must do some work to promote the tour, would not be the same without Artem being there though......;)
    What a guy he is to work but I guess he has to do it. Wonder how much it would cost to go to Vegas....I know in my dreams again!:rolleyes:

As it seems likely that kara will need to practice ready for the the tour , if you remember when she started dancing with Artem , in contrast to just general with the rest of the group, she found it painful to hold her head and and arms in the correct place , and Artem asked her if he was hurting her as her face was miserable when they were dancing ,and she explained it was painful , but she would get used to , so I suppose she will have to get those muscles toned again while practicing, and the chance to have a break in LV while doing that seems a very good idea , even though that would mean leaving Hudson and Orlando at home on their own , with some one else .

As a Gemini Artem should find it easy to have two parts to his life , it does show that he has a work side at which he is so focused and dedicated to , and is happy to give his all to , but then he has his other side which is so relaxed and quiet , and as he pointed out to us if you mix them up then it can be difficult , but I cant see him not keeping in constant contact by Skype and phone , when they were apart for those weeks last year , he said they phoned two or three times a day and skyped once a day , so he will have to talk to the kittens that way , they look pretty smart , I am sure they will recognise him.
This discussion has been closed.