Options

Wiki entry on Tom and his genitals...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 494
Forum Member
On Day 4, Tom told Pamela Anderson and the housemates that he has a large penis. This claim was confirmed when he stripped to swim in the pool naked and flashed his genitals at the other housemates on Day 6. He led a drunken Conga dance through the house and garden with a naked Mark. Both their penises appeared on the highlights show on 15 September and Tom's was seen to be longer and floppier than Mark's. Tom was seen to have a slim build and firm, small butt during the streak.[15] Tom had tended to be one of the quieter housemates until Day 6 during the Brains task. On the night of Day 7, he came further out of his shell when he kissed handsome older housemate Aaron on the lips with tongues and fondled his penis during a drunken late night game of "Gay chicken".[16] Aaron later kissed Tom passionately on his neck, giving him a lovebite. Tom shared a bed with Aaron after the kiss and the couple carressed and cuddled

Nice of them to provide so much naked description...seems a theme for all the housemates....I missed the naked bits, are they accurate?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Only reason Toms todger looks big is because he is a skinny little runt, even a noodle would look big on him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,505
    Forum Member
    Ooh, it sounds so saucy reading it like this, almost like an erotic novel, if it was written by a 15 year old virgin.

Tom and Aaron sound like gay lovers.
  • Options
    Aaron_ScotlandAaron_Scotland Posts: 8,487
    Forum Member
    DinkyDee wrote: »
    Both their penises appeared on the highlights show on 15 September

That's quite insulting to Mark and Tom. :mad:
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your eyes must be wonky or unless mine are. But it only looked about 3 inches flaccid which is normal.
  • Options
    -Felicity--Felicity- Posts: 4,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A rather uhm, different entry from Wiki there :D

And as for the accuracy, all's I could see was that Tom's was indeed bigger than Mark's. But as the above poster said, even a noodle would look big on Tom.