Forum Member
✭✭
Is it be but has anyone else noticed the change in them? :o

Comments

• Options
    SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no still 2 of the worst hms in the house.
  • Options
    Jenna TalwartsJenna Talwarts Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't mind Anton. I think Aden is a bit of a fool but Rebeckah has done him a huge favour by making people feel sorry for him.
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anton isn't being a sex crazed pervert anymore...He's more sedate.
  • Options
    whowhywotwhowhywot Posts: 483
    Forum Member
    SG-1 wrote: »

Totally agree
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    I'm starting to like Anton but Aden is starting to annoy me.
  • Options
    Archie_BigfanArchie_Bigfan Posts: 1,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aden is not too bad, but Anton is bad
  • Options
    gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i seriously do not understand what they have done that is so bad.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 126
    Forum Member
    SG-1 wrote: »

Have to agree with that
  • Options
    gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aden is not too bad, but Anton is bad

what is bad about him?
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Steady on...you'll be saying that Heaven makes sense next! :D
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    I'm liking Anton more and more.
    Aden, not so much.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anton has gone from one of the most annoying to one of the most boring in the space of a week. Think his game is to make everyone dislike him, then go under the radar to avoid noms and the "to evict" vote and then pick his game up later when there are less in the house and more to play for. I think he is a classic BB finalists who does nothing, goes nowhere but has no chance of winning cos I don't think his game at the end will be good enough to win support.

I maybe wrong, he maybe a dark horse and come rushing through at the end. He isn't annoying me atm but he is boring me which is actually worse.

As for Aden - no he is a still a tool. I did start to like him but his puppy dogging of rebeckah is doing my nut. I want to slap him.
  • Options
    Speak-SoftlySpeak-Softly Posts: 24,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like either of them.

Aden is one of those idiots who thinks they are something special but with every action or word proves they are not. The sheer level of arrogance it takes to preserve that internal confidence makes me want to throw things at the screen everytime he appears.

Anton has just dissappeared from view. After being sleazeball central and that failing, he doesn't seem to have anything to offer.
  • Options
    Steerpike242Steerpike242 Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    Still dislike both of them because of their very obvious and initially-stated views towards women.

Anton has retreated from that over the last few days, I suspect solely because he's realised that won't sell to well with the general public.

Aden has also become slightly less verbal in his 'all (attractive) women are there for me to bone if I want them' approach, but because of his puppy-dog following of Rebeckah. Playa out of his deptha. Funny to see, but he's still a d1ck imho.

Would hate to think of the pressure girls have been put under when not on the camera.
  • Options
    bertstarebertstare Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    seriously can't stop lol'ing at aden's rap
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find Anton completely charmless, cold and unpleasant

I used to like Aden before he became too obsessed with Rebecca but he's become a bit creepy/stalkerish now
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 494
    Forum Member
    I didnt like either to start with, but then I pretty much only like about one housemate. Now I think Anton seems alright but we dont get to see enough of him. Aden I still cant stand but have a feeling he will be popular with some of the younger viewers, especially with them feeling sorry for him over Rebecca. Both have the potential to stay in there for quite a while..they seems quite popular in the house too. Reckon girls will be going every week to be honest.
  • Options
    HeyBabyHeyBaby Posts: 5,318
    Forum Member
    Don't mind Anton, he's yet another housemate who gave it the big "I am" in his VT but he's come across as fairly decent so far.

Aden just seems like a lovesick idiot though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aden needs to go. I am still traumatised by that 'rap' :(
  • Options
    ZicoZZicoZ Posts: 7,642
    Forum Member

I've warmed to Antoni but I find Aden just annoying , the way he speaks for one ...street/ganga talk when you can see he a soft-arse. Plus all that fussing / cooing over Rebekah it's clear that he knows what sort of girlmshe is and where she works .....and fancies his chances ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cornchips wrote: »
    Anton has gone from one of the most annoying to one of the most boring in the space of a week. Think his game is to make everyone dislike him, then go under the radar to avoid noms and the "to evict" vote and then pick his game up later when there are less in the house and more to play for. .

That couldn't possibly work as a game. If everyone disliked him they would obviously nominate him. Going 'under the radar' wouldn't work either (it refers to trying not to draw any attention to yourself in preparation to a vote to evict). In order not to be nominated you need friends and few enemies in the house; there is no easier nomination than the person who 'doesn't seem to mix much'.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not noticed any change, but I'm still liking them both.
  • Options
    spotyspoty Posts: 11,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aden, take away the bragging about '49' girls he has slept with, he seems like a good mannered lad.

Bloody hell he must be young and respectful to remember every bit on the side. I like him anyway.

ps Anton just went in with an atitude to get in there, He seems ok but I would like him to relax and be more fun.
  • Options
    ZuttoZutto Posts: 2,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anton has literally been the dullest one in there after he stopped talking about girls and sex all the time.
  • Options
    linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anton has calmed down over his initial lusty reactions to the hot girls in the house, and has since become dull. Aaron nominated him last week for not joining in with the others, so this may get picked up on by some of the others, or he could be simply forgotten about and fly under the radar for a while.
    Aden is just a silly boy running after Rebeckah. One minute he's trying to play cool with it and telling Jay they're just mates; the next, he's back at Rebeckah's side, playing it not so cool.

I'm bored with both of them TBH. But, Aden does have more value than Anton, if only for the cringe factor.