Emmerdale: Edna (contains spoilers)

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just had a sneak preview of what's to come ...

Aaron: “What’s for tea tonight then Edna?”

Edna: “It’s Mrs Birch to you young man and I’ll thank you to remove those boots before you enter my home.”

Aaron: “Sorry Mrs Birch.”

Edna: “I should jolly well think so too, honestly the youth of today. We’d have had our backsides tanned for far less back in my day.”

Aaron: “Yeah, sorry Mrs B.”

Edna: “It’s Mrs Birch not Mrs B you disgusting ingrate, how dare you traipse in here in your filthy boots, disrespecting Tootsie’s personal space by rolling around on the sofa and tickling her tummy, that’s quite enough of that thank you very much.”

Aaron: “Oh chill out Edna, I’ll take her for a walk if you like?”

Edna: “Good heavens and bless the good lord, you and I are going to have to have a stern talk young man, this type of behaviour simply won’t do.”

Aaron: “Sorry Edna … erm Mrs B … errr I mean Mrs Birch.”

Edna: “I should think so too, now get yourself upstairs sharpish young man and you’ll find your bath has been run ready for you.”

Aaron: “Ta … I mean thanks Mrs Birch.”

Edna: “That’s quite alright, and you make darn sure you’re completely bollock naked when I come up there because I want to scrub all the badness out of you with this Brillo Pad which has been blessed by Ashley.”

Aaron: “Erm … Ok … “

Edna: “I’ll be bringing Tootsie along too to watch a sinner receive his repentance.”

Aaron: “Ok … whatever.”

Sandy: “I’LL BE COMING TOOOOO … LIKE A VULTURE SWEEPING UPON ITS PREY … LIKE A LONESOME SOUL DESPERATE TO ESCAPE ITS DEMONNNNNNNS … LIKE A …. “

Aaron: “F*ck this you weirdo's, I’d rather sleep in the cricket pavilion.”
  • Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uncle Q, you crack me up :D:D:D:D:D
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D, Uncle Quentin!